OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

nah..don't worry...I'm fine..really I am..still have a lot of fight in me...

But when I do die some of my family members r in for a surprise

Thanks wren...

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484

Aly - catching up. Lol about the Christmas decorations. My dining room table - tiny, round - is mostly a catchall for cookies, crackers. Looked at it today and it still had a Christmas tablecloth on it. Well, not anymore - hehe.

Firecracker - I understand. You want to see it enjoyed while you can. I have my grandmothers diamond ring. She was born about 1905. Substantial size, bigger than anything I have. Very old white gold setting. I'm afraid to try to have it reset because I'm afraid I'll get a poor quality substitute returned in its place. I know nothing about diamonds. Besides I don't think I can afford the price of gold these days anyway. So it sits in the safety deposit box.

Who wants to hear a feel good story? This am mail lady stops up the hill at neighbors - I think they're getting a pkg. Bit later I look out and see white things in bar ditch - 2 med. size dogs. Oh - that's what she wanted to know if it was their dogs. Well, not theirs I knew that and didn't recognize them. Put on jacket and mail lady delivers my mail. She says well I'm stopping. Lets see it they'll come to dog treat bag. They came flying - had fancy collars on, fat, did not look like dumped dogs. Had tags with # and found out owners were out looking for them. Had hunting training collars on. I said they just sat in the bar ditch. Owner said they were signalling the dogs to sit which they did. Prob. saved them as my road is busy on Sat. morning. It was a good morning. I need to bake something and leave for mail lady on Monday or Tuesday. Just need to watch when she goes out the road to verify she's working that day.

Mary - another WooHoo here!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Luv what a sweet story, I do love our good pet stories---how nice of that mail lady to do that. And how nice of u to want to make her something. Winking

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Ok girls gather round

We must ensure that everyone is present and OK. Well actually most of you will be asleep its only us chooks who live elsewhere who are up bustling around looking for asparagus!!!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Aly.......present and accounted for............

• Alyson

I'm here Ducky. 

How are you all today? 

Will post more later just having my cup of tea.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

me three

• duckyb1

Just spending a lazy Sunday afternoon.........wish I could add.............By The Pool.........LOL.........., but not for several more months..............oh I hate winter..

• Alyson

Holiday here today. Still in my PJs

• duckyb1

Aly..........My kind of day..............prayers for your brother.........saw it on another thread......take care.....hugs

• FireKracker

Alyson what happened?????

Is he ok? 

Please tell me

• duckyb1

Sorry Kracker, though you knew..........

• Alyson

DB (and he really is a darling) had heart attack - he lives in Australia. He has had serious heart problems for very many years and so of course anything like this is serious. He is his usual cheeky self but I think it has upset family.He is the one with grandson who is being treated for lymphoma. Thing is with my family I am the one who speaks to everyone and so some days feel like 'piggy in the middle'. I pass messages between them but did see other DB sent him a message on facebook which is good. I am ten years younger than DB in Aus, nine years to other brother and my sister who lives with us is 12 years older. Story of sister could take pages just that she has absolutely no money and nowhere to live because her son has beaten every cent out of her.

Will post this because my babies are on skype and I don't want her to see what I have written.

BBS.

• duckyb1

Aly had a heart attack back in 2007, so I know from experience how upsetting it can be.......

Will have him added to a prayer line........hugs

• Alyson

Thanks Ducky. He had endocarditis when he was 28 and practically died; they saved him but his heart was severly damaged. He had had valve replacement and other heart ops. In fact it is a miracle he is alive. 

Firecracker good to see you here, we need you in the hen house.

• duckyb1

Firecracker can be the Mother Hen............it usually goes to the oldest, but I hand the feathers over to her...........OMG, I really am the oldest...........

Ok, where's the vodka.......after that last comment I need a drink

Sad thing is I'm a lot closer to 79.............OH DOUBLE OMG.........

• FireKracker

awwww Alyson!I'm so sorry to hear this news

You sure have a plate full

I too will say a prayer for him,you and all the family

My stupid X had a heart attack at 37.massive and many problems.bypass too.

He is now 77 without a problem in the world sitting on his ass doin nuthin.

No mother hen for me.been a mother to too many ppl...

Ducky u r the oldest..I give that job to U

• Alyson

• FireKracker

no Alyson u r not

Try again !!!

• duckyb1

Ok, I'm Mother Hen........................be good little chicks.....................hahahahahahah

• Alyson

• camillegal

Aly I'm sending prayers u'r way--u need them now.

• duckyb1

Whoaaaaaaaaaaa, I'm a fat little Mother ain't I.............LMAO........

• camillegal

Whooooa is right. hahaha

• duckyb1

Damn, I'm a chubby little Clucker.........

• Alyson

How about this one?

• Alyson

This is probably more like it.

• camillegal

I don't know Aly, their all really good size, like KFC ready.

• Alyson

No way Cami they are layers.

• duckyb1

Ok, that chubby white one looks like she is going to explode, or lay a lay a dozen eggs already boxed...........LMAOO