OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Alyson, I think its a great idea...We need a good leader. Cluck....

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Cluck........that's my votel

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Oh dear why did I slip out the back door for awhile. 

Welcome to the hen house, totally mad place here but lots of fun. 

Cluck, cluck bwagak

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922

Aly, You broke the first rule. Never miss a meeting where decisions are made. If you're not there, you'll be elected.

• duckyb1

Welcome Wren.........Cluck, cluck, bwagak...........lol

Just left the Nut House over at STFU........

Now its funtime at the Hen House.........cluck, cluck, bwagak........

I think I better go to bed, so I can be up in time to lay my eggs tomorrow...bwagak.......goodnight cluckers.

• Alyson

Hello chooks what has been going on in the henhouse. We must look out for suitable chooks.

Feel a bit like wandering down into the basement but I must not do that. Have too much to do today.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Alyson,,,I hope ur joking about the basement

I'm coming to get u on my broom

We r goin to PR and Alaska

Start packing

I'll be pickin u up with my broom

Anyone wants to come feel free to pm me

• Alyson

No Cracker, just sitting on the steps thinking.

Actually I would love to go to Alaska its on my bucket list.

• duckyb1

Hey, Hey , Mother Clucker............no basement, not even the steps.........stand up, shut that door, and get packing........we will be going soon, and FK will be there to pick you up........I will even let you ride "shot gun"...........nothing but laughs, fun, food, and anything you want to drink.........

NO BASEMENT.................hugs

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

FireKracker, please pick me up too  on the way to Alaska.  It is so very beautiful.  Made the cruise up the inland passage and would love to see more.

• duckyb1

Chabba...........Hi girlfriend..............I will be sitting behind the driver.will make sure we pass by and pick you up..........

We are making a quick stop at the beach for the warmer blooded ladies..............can't tell FK about that, she will have a hissy fit........and we don't want to get her Italian temper up........

Will make sure we stop for you.........just a warm beach if you don't like the heat.....like 80 degrees, that isn't bad right....with warm water, and pink sand....sounds good..........

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Oh like the idea of Aly being the head clucker---good job ladies. Aly u know we don't allow basements in OUR hen houses so u'r stuck on top where u belong. Alaska sounds wonderful, Everyone who has gone that I know loved ever minute of it. It's strange but my one GF picked  place to go before she died---she knew she was dying--and she picked an Alaska cruise and she said she enjoyed it so much, it was beautiful. She had been on a lot of cruises and An Alaska one before--and that's the one she wanted again. So it mush be really nice. My brother and his wife went before she died, that what they (her mostly) wanted. OMG I sound like this is a death cruise-Chit didn't mean that. My brother is still alive and he loved it. OK that's better.

• MaryLW
    MaryLW Member Posts: 1,585

we went on an Alaska cruise a couple years ago. 7 days on the ship and  a 4 day land cruise. It was really wonderful--one of my favorite cruises.

• Alyson

Have had two cups of coffee and the world looks slightly better. Just missing my grandies and getting a bit annoyed at my sister who lives with us. Sometimes its real hard. Trouble is I promised my mother I would look after her - even though I am the youngest by 12, 10, and 9 years. I get sick of being the go between for my siblings. Somedays I would appreciate being thanked. I know she is in a difficult situation and its hard for her but its difficult for DH and I, it costs us financially as well and she just seems to expect it.  Enough ranting.

DD's in laws did the Alaska cruise and loved it. Dh would like to do it because his 2x great grandfather was the naval surgeon on the Royal navy vessal that charted many of the islands  of the Inside Passage.

Better go sister is yelling at GS on phone.

• marywh

I for one am going to be going someplace warm!!!!!!!!Its so cold here. We did get a little bit of snow last night, roads were a sheet of ice this morning. Spent all afternoon at the mos and radiation. I have a thrush infection. Don't know much except that its like a yeast infection in your mouth? Hurts like hell. Finished rads today. whoo hoo! No more getting up at 6 in the cold.

• duckyb1

Congrats Mary..........your through it........

Hope your thrush goes away........hugs

• FireKracker

wow it seems like Alaska is first runner up

Hahaha to all of u who want the warm weather

But second place will be PR..so we will have the hot and cold

Let's have a head count!!!!!!

Alyson,,,I hope ur comin!!!MARY,MARY you too..finished rads.yay we need to party

Chabba I no ur gonna sit up front with ducky...I need u there,,,be my copilot

Speakin of pilots ducky is ur man gonna meet us somewhere? 

Does he like the heat or the cold?

No room on the broom for him so tell him to get that plain ready

Hey wait!!!!!no never mind...I. Don't fly....only on the broom.lol

Ok let's get the show on the road!!!!

Don't forget we have to pick up JOJO in Texas 

ALL IN FAVOR SAY IM COMIN!!!!!!!

• Alyson

Think we will need a couple of brooms for this trip.

• duckyb1

I"M COMIN......................my Pilot likes it hot..........let him find his own transportation

• camillegal

Aly u are so sweet honoring u'r promise, cuz that a difficult thing to do.

• FireKracker

Alyson and veggy have/had the same personality

Once they make a promise it's a done deal.

Sweet Alyson I'm guessing ur comin

Right??????

Please say yes

U need this trip

• marywh

Im coming...When?

• duckyb1

As soon as Firecracker gives us the word.........she is charging her  broom now........we needed a Mega Broom, cause we have a mob going..........everyone is jumping on the bandwagon............we are partying fools...................

Here that Firecracker.........Our girl Mary is coming too...........yea

• FireKracker

yay Mary,Mary....

Yes,yes,yes.

Dear sistas...I'm done for the nite

This party is now off limits

We have the quota

Ducky can u get a head count for me by tomorrow?

Love all of u

I AM THE FIREKRACKER

• duckyb1

Nice...........give me the hard job............lol

• Alyson

I can pick up the girls on the West coast. We need food! I'll bring a pavlova but will have to find suitable container and hope we don't hit any turbulance.

• duckyb1

Aly........guess who got the job of making the list of who is going............and guess who assigned it to me.............you got it...............I got my work cut out for me............there are sooooooooo many.........they know a good time when they see one.

will do that tomorrow.........over coffee...........Thanks Firecracker.................

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Perhaps we could catch a cruise ship in Anchorage,store the brooms in cargo and cruise the inland passage to Seattle?   

• duckyb1

Hmmmmmm sounds good to me............I need to do the list for FK.............my washer flooded the breakfast room again.....4th time.......ice jam in the line outside.........still cleaning up water.........anyone want to help with the list.......I am up to my shoes in water..........I really need somewhere warm............this is bullshit..........LOL..........

• camillegal

Ok Ducky that is chit and a big job==I'm sorry this keeps on happening to u. This weather is causing so many crazy things to happen.