OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922

We had eggs once that had 2 yolks. They were huge and had a dent as tho the hen had stopped to rest while trying to lay them. The kids in the neighborhood wanted to see them, so I said I would show them and cook them and they had to eat them. Every one did. I wondered how many would not eat eggs at home.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Wren I don't know if I could really--I don't want to see where they came from--but I still think of the first people who said let's eat whatever comes out of that chicken, or let's drink the liquid that come out of that cow. Those were brave people.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Cami, when I was a kid I remember that, and in Philly they called them Double Yolkers, and you could actually buy them that way by the dozen.....cost more, and how the hell did they know which ones were double yolkers....

And eating something that came from a chicken's ass, or a cow's utters, YEA, who were those people.......EWWWWW, but thank heavens they were the pioneers who did it for us, so we did not have to......

Above freezing....its 40.....wait to see all the leaks now that some of the pipes will thaw......Oh Boy......hope not at my house...keeping my fingers crossed.

Heard they closed Chicago schools.......that is the weather that comes Philly way.........

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

heat wave

26deg and goin down!!!

• duckyb1

Yea, we are going down tomorrow too, but ................Hey.........yowza........got my car doors open......probably cost me 2 gallon of gas letting the defroster and heater run for 1/2 hour, but what the hell............I'm free, free at last, free at last...............My Car Doors Are Open.............yea................

Sorry, it doesn't take much to excite me................LMAO

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Aly, that one clucker must have grey feathers trying to keep track of ALL those kids. 

• duckyb1

Spookie.............I can relate to that.............lol

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

• FireKracker

hey!!!!

It's snowing here again

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

• duckyb1

Hey Kracker............you love that little white shit remember...........only repeating what you called it......LOL...........remember it only comes with cold and winter............you looooovvvveee winter............right..........LMAO.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Love these two having a great gossip. Gee I wish I was nearby so I could have a gossip with you lot.

• Alyson

Love these two having a great gossip. Gee I wish I was nearby so I could have a gossip with you lot.

• spookiesmom

I thought you were coming state side?  About 6 months?

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

My goodness you girls have been busy little cluckers. I vote for fk being mother hen. Had a really nice week-end, my sister from Tenn. came in town and stayed with us. We had a really nice. time, I had her all to myself as all other family was out of town. Snow tomorrow!!!That what they're calling for. I'll believe it when I see it.

• FireKracker

oh Mary,Mary,

Ducky is the oldest,smartest,belongs to the mile hi club and has a pilot

And I am really not an animal lover??I have to put up with my vet tech GD with 3dogs,a cat,and a rabbit.

Maybe u should be the mother????? Hahaha

Ducky really wants the job so let's just give it to her

Have u been playin rummykub?

Last nite I won every game

Tonite I won 1out of 4....

Almost bed time...this morning the elephant who lives above me woke me up at 6:30

Not my favorite time of day

I'll be back

FireKracker,,,

• duckyb1

Mary..........I vote for you for Mother Hen..................your nicer then me, and will be good to the little Cluckers..........you got the job Baby....................Welcome Mother Clucker.........we all love you............

• marywh

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im not a good leader.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Winding down, busy day with so many people having electrical problems. Lots of people with huge accents today and I have a problem with cell phone anyway and then for an accent===Is that B as in Boy--no no it's B as in Bictor, oh V as in Victor  yes yes B as in Bictor. This went on all day, then I get an Email from my boss saying I need to get alittle more info--I was lucky to get that, plus I've been on pain meds all day. So even no accent was driving me crazy. Disclaimer, I am not making fun of accents, it's just hard for me on the phone cuz these cell phones to me are hard to hear. Remember I'm the one that answers a cell phone upside down. 

Joey and I just watched Fashion Police from the Grammys so we had a good time. He's off of shool tomorrow too, its going to wind chill 40 below tonight and who knows what else is coming this way, cuz it looks like all kind of stuff. 

Ducky I think (I don't know) yrs ago they candled eggs to see what was in there, Do u remember hearing that at all????

• spookiesmom

Cami , yes it's called candeling. The eggs pass over a light source, can see what's inside. Guess way back when they used candles. 

• duckyb1

Cami.........yes I remember  that...now that you mention it.............however.........

I was not on board the Mayflower with the Pilgrims when it sailed............I just feel like I was.

I can't believe I am going to be 79 in April.........

Mary..........all you have to do is walk in the front of the line, strut like a Mother Hen, and peck the ground for your dinner........lol........now how hard is that..........

I still think FK needs to take the job...................lol

Where the hell is she anyway...........the chickens are all up, and she's not here.......

• marywh

No actually I think Alyson should be head Chickie, She never gets mad at anybody....

• duckyb1

There you go Mary.............great choice............Aly.........you got the job.............Hello Mother Clucker............make sure you keep your little Cluckers in line...............especially the one that thinks she's a Duck..........LOL

• FireKracker

I too vote for Alyson

Wait till she sees this one

• duckyb1

LOL............we nominated, and voted........she wins............LOL

• Alyson

Gee thanks.

• duckyb1

Your Welcome Mama Clucker...........

• Alyson

Think we are all in this hen house together. I might not get mad often but you wouldn't want to see it when I do. I used to have red hair.  I can be very naughty and subversive, hehehehe

• duckyb1

Mama I would love to see you mad...........lol......can't imagine you made.......your so nice..........now naughty......hmmmmmm, well maybe naughty......

• FireKracker

not me

Everyone knows I'm not crazy about animals

You can all have the pleasure of helping Alyson

Hell no I don't want to see our sweet Alyson mad

But u were not here for the vote

So

YOU ARE IT,,,,,,,,,,