OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

7 years  and NED, how I love the stable boy.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Good news Aly.......now go celebrate........well at least have lunch.....lol

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

yay Alyson

COME BACK HERE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!

• Alyson

Had great lunch at wonderful craft shop and cafe.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

oh that place looks like fun

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Aly Woot Woot for u and Ducky u'r doing good, I know the devil pill quite well so we all look forward to that stopping

I'm not doing well keeping up I've been so tired again for a few days now, to tired, must have another infection. Well we'll see.

• duckyb1

Thanks Cam..........

• Alyson

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

Alyson, That's such great news. I'm so happy for you!! Sorry you're having family troubles.

Cami, Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. You are in my thoughts today. Try and get some rest if you can {{{hugs}}}

I don't say it often enough, but I'm thankful for all of you :)

• SlowDeepBreaths

• hollander
    hollander Member Posts: 93

Congratulations, Alyson!  That's great news!!!  I hope NED stays and plays forever.

I had 2 anniversaries last week.... Wed. was the 7th for my original diagnosis.  That's the one I like better.  Friday was the 1st for my "new" diagnosis-- the stage iv one that I don't like so well.  But it's an anniversary, and I'm still here, so I'm happy about that!!!  

I try to keep up with all of you, even when I'm not posting.  Hope everyone has a good week- looking forward to some warmer days here, if only a few.  Spring will be here soon, just not soon enough... Sending hugs to everyone! 

• SlowDeepBreaths

happy anniversary hollander x 2. Here's to many more!

• hollander
    hollander Member Posts: 93

Thanks, Slow.... wishing you many more, too, with no more "bumps in the road" than you've already had!

• camillegal

• Alyson

Hi Cami what are you doing awake at this time?

• camillegal

Hi Aly, I fell asleep with my cat all over me and woke up to pee and she was hanging on my neck so I literally had to move her and viola I'm awake--but u know this is my catch up time for the boards then I sleep on and off and this weather doesn't hurt sleeping is so icky out anyway. So I put my scary movies on and sleep thru some of them LOL

I know it's hot where u are, and getting a little warmer her, bu more snow is coming soon--I just hope it doesn't melt quickly it'll be a mess everywhere.

I hope u have a quiet day and a good one today and just stay to u'rself. LOL

• Alyson

Good night time for bed. No doubt my cats will come and sleep with me.

• camillegal

Aly I love sleeping with my cat it's really so comforting.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Happy Anniversary Ducky ! 

• duckyb1

LOL......love it..........thanks GMA.......love ya girlie.....

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Had to write and tell you guys this funny, although I shouldn't have said what I did. Went to the gp yesterday, and the little young nurse who was doing my questions, looks at me horrified and says  you were  due for a mammogram in January! You missed it! Well being smart ass me with 1 boob gone and very identifiable tumors on the other, just looked at her and said, Do ya think????

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922

Mary, That is so funny. Can she not read your file?

• Alyson

Love it Mary.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

good one Mary!

• FireKracker

Good for u MARY,MARY

Sometimes u do things that just cracks me up

• Alyson

HEHEHE Mary you are a naughty girl but head chook loves such behaviour. But sometimes we need to do such things.

• duckyb1

Here you go Mary.......try this the next time your at the GP office and they say something stupid.......lol

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

I usually try to be nice to those girls, but this was too much. We have had weather in the 70s this week, its been soooo nice, back to rain today, but much warmer than it has beenSmile

• SlowDeepBreaths

• FireKracker

our snow is finally melting

But 

Wed we r expecting more snow