cami, do you ever sleep?

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

ducky, glad to see you still have power

• duckyb1

Thanks Slow for thinking of me.............WE are getting more snow tonight, and then headed to a warm-up..........can you imagine it might hit 50 next week..............better pull my shorts out......LOL

IIt is ridiculous here with the snow piles........the main roads are better, but the other streets are horrible.......power this time was fine....very few lost power...........but the cleanup is a mess.........

Looking forward to Spring...........however now they are worried about melting, and floods......it never ends.......

• SlowDeepBreaths

It's been a strange year so far. It was 88 here yesterday. We really need some rain.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

I could deal with a day of 88. Snow is melting fast, although there was a big re-freeze last night, roads should be ok after about 11, then re-freeze again tonight. IM READY FOR SPRING!!!

• duckyb1

Pile-up on the Pa. Turnpike....over a 100 cars involved.......amazing.........horrible...cars under tractor trailers, really, really bad............

Sure this  one will make the National news tonight......Hurry Spring.............

• duckyb1

Scary part...........my grandson was on that road yesterday, right in that spot.......text  him and told him.........don't go back there today.........they expect it will take hours and hours, to clean up the mess......many hurt, and ambulances cannot get through..........just horrrible

• SlowDeepBreaths

jeez...what a mess. I'm watching the breaking news online. Those poor people.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

I don't know if you all heard but Chevy broke her hip.. Slipped on some ice.

• duckyb1

This is just one of the cars.........It is one car upside down on top of another car....

• SlowDeepBreaths

Awful accident ducky. I'm glad you were no where near that road.

I don't know Chevy, but I hope she has a speedy recovery.

Happy Saturday to all!!

• duckyb1

Adorable picture............my daughter's Boxer........passed away .......now she has the Bulldog...........at one time when  he was younger.........he ate his way out of a "Gorilla Crate" is what it was called..........the guarantee was............IF YOUR DOG CAN GET OUT OF  THIS CRATE....WE WILL REPLACE IT FREE OF CHARGE............

Guess who got a free crate...........of course Rocky, (dogs name) had no teeth left, but he did have a new crate.........which never came out of the box.........LOL............gorgeous dog.............died about 1 year ago..............He was almost 9 when he had a heart attack....common among Boxers

• SlowDeepBreaths

awww. how sad.....9 seems so young - i didn't know they were prone to heart attacks. Funny how some dogs try to get out of their crates. My dogs both love their crates and can't wait to get in them.

• duckyb1

Stella Bell...(bulldog puppy) likes hers..........she walks in on her own,......thank heaven for that.........

We did find out that there is gene that some boxers carry.......if the Mother and Father have it, the offspring are sure to get it too......Rocky was unlucky.............when 2 have it they should never be mated, and should be tested always before breeding..............now what breeder is going to pay for that.............none I know of..........so it is a crap shoot.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

image Chevy

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Saw the news on that pile-up Ducky, funny we were just talking about idiot drivers the other day. Our area heeded the warnings and pretty much stayed home. It came so fast though .Weather here is better today, and its supposed to be in the 70s by weds. Cant come soon enough for me...

• duckyb1

Snowing again here........

• SlowDeepBreaths

cami, LOL on that cartoon.

mary, i have friends and relatives in different parts of NC and they emailed me pictures of the snow. All I can say is brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

ducky, i have an aunt in Harrisburg and she said it's pretty bad there too. Seems like PA has really taken a hit. Hopefully it will start to warm up soon.

• duckyb1

Going into the 50's next week..............toward the end..........yippee.......gonna get out my bikini......lol

• SlowDeepBreaths

Wooo Hooooo....party time for ducky!!!!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

• duckyb1

Aly.....LMAO........I was telling the girls on TOL in order to pay the electric bill I would have to sell my ass on Township Line.....said I tried, and they threw snowballs at me........and offered to pay me to go back home..........this looks like one of the guys who saw me.............LOL

• SlowDeepBreaths

Too funny!!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

It might be seven years but the thought of having the mammo today has my stomach churning.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922

Aly, Hugs. I know what you mean. I had mine on Friday.

• SlowDeepBreaths

Will be thinking of you today Alyson.

• duckyb1

Hit the 3 year mark yesterday.........my kids reminded me..........

• SlowDeepBreaths

Congratulations ducky!

• duckyb1

Thanks Slow.........2 more years and I'm off ;the Devil Pill..........can't wait.......