OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Hell no.............do you know what I had to go through to earn that crown......LOL

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

oh for goodness sakes Ducky

Give her the crown

U r the everything u always said u were but u were not the princess

I was,,,,,remember when?????

Mon---take the crown,wear it well and please don't be afraid of ducky

• duckyb1

Ok............I surrender it, but Mon you have to promise to stay, or the crown comes back to me .LOL>>

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

hey! why do you have a nicer crown than me?

• duckyb1

Slow.........how's this I had a spare........

• SlowDeepBreaths

ooooooo. i like that one!

• duckyb1

It's yours honey it's yours............wear it well................

• dwill
    dwill Member Posts: 248

Love this one, Mary!!  So funny but right!

• dwill
    dwill Member Posts: 248

Duckyb1, Leave Nature alone!  I've never had 8 snow days off in the 20 years of teaching except this year! Having one off tomorrow in March is totally unbelievable .  Can you believe this year?   With the SE from the AL, this has been so welcome for me.  Nature is looking out for me.  Smile

• SlowDeepBreaths

• duckyb1

Hey Dwill................Where you been girlfriend.....................good to see you back..........so what you want me to pray for snow...............I'm up to my butt in the white shit as Firecracker would say...........

AI's are beating my butt too.......its 3 years now..................ugh

OH YEA FORGOT THE MILE HIGH CLUB..........PHEW......how did that happen......must be getting old.......LOL

So welcome back Dwill...........you'll come back now....ya hear........hugs

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

image Now this is for someone, it was mine but u can keep it---I don't travel around the world for our Country anymore

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Ducky, I was just sayin

• duckyb1

It's mine now.....lol......I just gave 2 away........1 to Slow, and 1 to Mon.........

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

hi newbies welcome to the hen house. I am supposed to be head chook think because I have been around this hen house away the longest. 

Absolutely exhausted from a family reunion. DH and I have spent the last weeks doing/ copying photos and getting the family tree together. I am so tired we were there all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday there.

Think I need some asparagus - who has it?

Big hugs

• Monis
    Monis Member Posts: 309

All those crowns are so pretty and sparkly, I don't know if I'm worthy of wearing any of them.  It's so wonderful to have such a welcome to a group.  I'm a real introvert and typically don't feel comfortable interacting socially very much, but I keep being drawn to this forum for some reason.  Maybe I'm searching for an excuse to let out my crazy side!  

• Monis
    Monis Member Posts: 309

Alyson, what the hell does asparagus have to do with anything?  I have some in my fridge if you need any.  Why does asparagus make your pee smell funny?

• SlowDeepBreaths

Oh Monis - have you not heard the stories?? Legend tells us that asparagus is the cure for everything that ails us. In fact, I've heard rumors that others before us have even smoked it. Now mind you, these are just rumors.....there is no real proof to substantiate the stories. Since Alyson has been here the longest, only she can tell us if the stories are true. There may be others that know the truth but are keeping the secret to themselves. I think we may have to dig deeper. You never know where asparagus will be lurking.....

• duckyb1

Good Morning Slow.......Is it morning whre you are or still middle of the night......anyway here it requies a Good Morning......well we were spared.......not a lot of snow, just some annoying stuff....hope this is the end, and we are headed to Spring.........

Mon....Good Morning to you too......Now you sure are worthy...we don't give crowns to just about anybody......so wear it with pride.....oh and if anyone can bring the "nuttiness" out in you......we can......your drawn here because we are so cute and lovable....and nutty.....especially that Firecracker......"watch her".....we laugh, cry, hug, tease, but we are always "friends, and friendly".......especially me....LOL.......right ladies......"YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT"........

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

it's about time u gave up that crown DUCKY

I threw mine away cause I got it when I was princess and I'm not a princess anymore

So what am I?

I'm the dancing queen and I have a special crown that has purple crystals hanging from it

• duckyb1

LMAO..........We got the moves Baby....................

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922

Monis, I recommend reading the first 50 pages of this thread. It will explain a lot of the references. Obviously, the whole thing would be too much to read, but the first 50 had me laughing until I cried.

• duckyb1

All crazies accounted for...............Loopy

• SlowDeepBreaths

<raising hand> here :)

• Alyson

Thanks Wren was just about to say that. Monis, asparagus is how this thread started and it went from bad to worse and we became chooks at about page 42 and so it went on. So we have smoked it, made it into enemas added it to all the other cure products we have been told about, we have worn tinfoil hats and found pink tinfoil for Kracker and generally been silly. Remember laughter is the best medicine and it is round here especially when we find someone very stupid and have even thrown them under buses

image                             image Kracker I found this for you.

People say the most stupid thing about cancer and what we go through so there is no cure for stupid. I have had some 'wonderful' things said to me and sent some incredible emails about cures. 

Forgot we have spent a lot of time looking for the Cure Guy, still haven't found him and unfortunately have lost some of our dedicated  searchers along the way. I won't list them as it makes me sad. But we have had a lot of fun here and I hope it continues to be a place where we can be just a little bit silly.

Even now when I see asparagus  I have to stifle a giggle and I actually like it and eat it. 

I must get dressed as DD1 wants to have coffee.

Big big hugs to all.

• SlowDeepBreaths

Cure guy?

• Alyson

• Alyson

• Alyson

Here's my dancing queen taken last week before her first ballet exam.

• SlowDeepBreaths

She's beautiful Alyson. I can't wait to have grandchildren. I just wish my children would cooperate and get married.