OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Aly..........absolutely adorable.....she's a star already........love it.........

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

cami, i didn't see your post. ducky can have your crown. I don't like to travel in airplanes and I don't think it's possible to drive around the world. All yours ducky! Wear it well....

• duckyb1

I already have it..........its diamonds, pearls, emeralds, rubies and pure gold..........its in my safe.......LOL

Good Lord......below zero tonight.........got a small break with the snow, but what we got is gonna turn to ice....................Imagine I called 4 inches a break.......before this year, that was considered a decent amount of snow.............oh boy......I will be right here....

By the way how was everyone's bill for heat and electric..........I had $326.00 last month, and $358.00 this month....and my house i by far not "cozy".....still need long sleeves and a throw when your sitting still......my sons was over $400. and his house is smaller then mine....2 story, but square foot smaller.....another son who has a huge home was over $600.00, but he has a 2 part system upstairs is seperate from downstairs.........

Hurry Spring.......

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Well, I DID need the heat on for a few days, think the bill was around $80.  No ice balls, please!but we make up for it in the summer with A/C

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

My electric bill was over 500 this month. They'll get you anyway they can.

• SlowDeepBreaths

Wow, those electric bills are incredible. It's more than a car payment. It's awful how they take advantage of people.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Gotta love Duke energy, huh Mary?  They are sticking it to us over a failed nuke plant. 

Sounds like your house is all electric? Natural gas for heat and water used to be cheaper. 

• dwill
    dwill Member Posts: 248

Duckyb1, I'm never far away.  In fact, I have become addicted to these boards. It's my lifeline. I am lurking here everyday--just too dang gone lazy to write each day.  You guys keep me informed, keep me laughing and happy and sometimes sad.  Love you guys.  Now as for the snow--someone got to get it.  I love snow.   Lots of snow = Snow days!!!   I have two more years before I retire and then maybe I will change my mind..   But there is nothing like a SNOW DAY when I can lay in the bed at late as I like and do nothing I don't want to do.  When I retire in two years, then I will join you and FireKracker and complain about the snow.  As for the AL kicking my butt--I've gotta do something about it.  Walking around like an 85 year old lady is embarrassing and crippling.  Hope I get it sorted out with the two doctors the PCP and MO in the next two weeks.   Oh, I don't want to deal with this for 3 04 4 more years like you Duckb1. Okay--enough of my whinning!!   Smile

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

I love the winter

Love the cold weather

Hate the damn snow

And this year we really had enuf

Hey,I. Have a small 1bedroom apt,I don't cook much!I'm not home much!I don't use the toaster nor the microwave but I have the damn electric heat which I keep off at nite and my bill was close to 100 bucks

Yeah I no compared to all of u it sounds like nuthin but damn I was shocked

• duckyb1

Dwill......I hear you the AI's are tough.......I just want to be me again.......1 day no pain.........has not been like that for 3 years..........always pain somewhere, plus the arthritis does not help..........see...we all whine......lol.........you enjoy your snow days........

Fire.......you and your damn winter.........it is below zero tonight in the Philly suburbs........

• dwill
    dwill Member Posts: 248

Okay, I am going to share something that some may say is too much TMI.  Several times, I've showered and used the scrounge to wash my va jay jay--trying to get all clean down there and the skin is so thin by the time I get out the shower and dry off I have a skin tear and am bleeding down there.  This happened today.  So that means every time I urinate--it burns like hell.   That is one of the annoying SE--not to mention the dryness.  Well, I don't have a man so I am not too worried about that--it's just annoying, strange and one more thing to deal with the AL.  Okay Duckyb1, I am going to bed--promise no more whining tonight!  :)  Sweet dreams!

• duckyb1

You to Dwill.........take care of those nether parts.......maybe you have to toss your scrounge and be a little more gentle.........not whining......something hurts, damn it, it hurts, right.......

I  don't have a man either.....he died 22 years ago. so I'm a virgin again.......LOL......

Well you have a goodnight Dwill, and take care....remember....be gentle......hugs.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922

Dwill, I think a scrounge is too harsh. People have posted about using coconut oil for lubrication, Dr. Oz says olive oil is good, and someone else uses cocoa butter because it is solid at room temperature. I use estring although I'm ER+. My onc says it only affects that area.

Ducky, Have you ever tried a 2-3 week vacation from the AI? I've heard that sometimes the side effects go away when you go back to it. 

• mostlymom
    mostlymom Member Posts: 378

since i love blue - here's my crown....

• duckyb1

Mostly Mom...........love it...........blue is my favorite color...........

Wren......Wow, if I thought that was a fact I would absolutely try it.......do you know anyone who tried it, and it worked.......my MO was going to change me........I thought that is ridiculous so many women on here have switched and it did not work, and also[ many on a different AI have the same probelms.....but your idea sounds like it could be worth trying..........had though about going off it altogether, but after dealing with this for 3 years, I think should I really............tough decision.

Well itis freezing here, and  icy out..........when is this going to end.........worst winter as I remembere, and i have lived through a lot of winters.........LOL.......stay warm anyone on the East Coast......

• SlowDeepBreaths

Good Morning Ladies,

I thought this really stupid picture was appropriate on the Stupid thread. I'm off to get radiated in a bit. As if I'm not radiant enough Loopy

Hope you're all having a great morning so far. Try not to get in too much trouble while I'm away ducky. Don't forget to return the Krackers CFM shoes.

mostlymom, love that blue crown.

• duckyb1

Ahhhhhh so cute........

Slow you are radiant..........hugs...........

• duckyb1

Slow not giving FK her CMF shoes back......she bragged she has one pair in every color.......she won't miss her red ones............LMAO.

• SlowDeepBreaths

ha! I didn't realize she was a shoe hoarder. I wonder if they all have those big heels???

• duckyb1

I heard she used a 2nd moving van to transport just her shoes when she last moved..........look at this......all her CMF shoes....I'm keep her red ones.....she won't miss them...........LOL

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922

Ducky, Ask you MO about it. And perhaps consider switching. The new drug might have different and more tolerable side effects.

I can't even imagine that many shoes. I have about 4 pair per season. Three casual and one dressy. The dressy is not very dressy either. I got rid of my last high heels years ago when I realized how easy it would be to fall and break something walking from the car to the restaurant. Now even wedges feel dangerous. Never was a shoe person. Purses, well that's different. I have a ton of purses.

• duckyb1

I do have  a lot of shoes.......usually on sale, but no matter what I pay, and its usually anywhere from $50.00 to $100.00 a pair they all hurt.............The AI has made my feet hurt horribly........even sneakers if you can imagine that......so I do believe it is not the shoe.........its the feet..........funny thing some of my kids have small feet like I do.....narrow foot......small size.5 1/2 to 6 1/2 depending on the style........and they see a pair of shoes I either have on, or are in my closet, and they will say "Oh Mom I love those shoes..........almost always I will say........"here take them, they hurt anyway, and I hardly wear them"..........but that is with most anything I have............just say you like it, and I hand it to you.......

I have many handbags.......I do like Vera Bradley but only "on sale" items........never full price......I have 3 Coach bags which I really like, but I am hard on them and they are not cheap.........the way I treat a  handbag I should only by $15.00 handbags......

Saw one on HSN last night, but it was $256.00 and I said "Nope".......but it was all leather and hand painted...........gorgeous......but I shut the TV off and went to bed.........LOL..

Wow.........horrible explosion in N.J.........near Trenton............think its gas......damn cold weather....it causes the pipes to  crack and leak............poor people........

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

I WANT MY SHOES BACK--DO U HEAR ME DUCKY?

Yup I'm a shoe freek but those CFM shoes belong to the red dress u posted

Don't even go there with handbags,,,I swear I could open up a store between the shoes and the bags

I too have coach that I don't use, the leather is too heavy

Today I bought a pair of boots(like I really need them) lost count on that too.

It's a beautiful day here today...shocking.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Love shoes the problem is storing them.

• SlowDeepBreaths

You giving away your shoes ducky? Wow, can I be one of your daughters!!?? I'm about the right age. OH wait....I'd never fit into such small shoes. I've got skis for feet - size 10. I'm with Wren - I just like my tennis shoes and flip flops. I own far more purses than shoes.

Dwill, I just read about your va jay jay. Have you ever tried Prep-H wipes? I use them for everything. Well, I don't mean EVERYTHING. I don't clean my counters with them or anything. But they do work really well to soothe down south. They are medicated - buy them at Sam's Club - three to a pack. I swear by them.

• Alyson

Ducky wish I lived closer as I would be lining up for shoes. I am a 6.  My DD2 takes shoes from me.

For Kracker!! I had better hide.

• Alyson

Kracker would love these ones.

Unfortunately I can only look at high shoes and dream. I had polio at 12 and so can't wear anything high for long.

• SlowDeepBreaths

Do people really wear shoes like that? That's amazing. I've got to get out more.

• SlowDeepBreaths

Do you think this is for real? Do people really wear shoes like this????

• duckyb1

LOL...........I would fall over on my face..................I trip in sneakers......