OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

jeez ducky. What is the problem with people?? I just don't get it.

Edited: Did you post something offensive? How could anyone have a problem with you posting about your grandchildren?

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Slow it is a long story...........just so sad.....but no it was not offensive........I have never been offensive with anyone..........

Sometimes people decide they don't like you, and "so it goes"..........

Some take pleasure in waking up and thinking "now how can I ruin someones life today"........all it takes is a PM to the right people....

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895

Sorry Ducky, that is dumb. Lots of those ladies have known you for a long time and none of these threads are "private" they have chat rooms for that. 

I saw the pic. They are adorable! And NO, nothing was offensive or personal, just a pic and info.  Didn't even address anyone personally

• SlowDeepBreaths

• duckyb1

Thanks Slow.......you and FK are right................Guess this says it all.......

• SlowDeepBreaths

ok, I found a good solution for the big "C" we all get while on these medications.

You're welcome.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

ATTENTION SISTAS

Is anyone on this thread that is not on the bonefire thread interested in goin on our BCO trip on my broom?

If so please let Ducky no,she has all the info

U don't have to pm her just post on the bonefire ME ok?

• SlowDeepBreaths

I'm off to be radiated. Wish me luck on the freeway!! Hugs to all!! :)

• duckyb1

Relax

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922

Ducky, Don't let one nasty person ruin your whole day. I thought their photo was adorable and I love seeing Grayson's progress.

I've tried crocs and they're just miserable for me. My toes are sort of square and crocs drop off too fast on the outside. A larger size won't stay on. DH wears the lined ones for house shoes all the time.

Hugs for everyone who can use one.

• duckyb1

Thanks Wren........sad isn't it.......I learned this from Firecracker..........her mother had a saying......"God Does Not Like Ugly".............

I am just shocked that someone could hate that deeply..........

This is for all my friends who love hearing about Grayson....I hope one day to share a picture of her walking alone............

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Ducky you stay here girl. Can't imagine why anyone is nasty to you. We all put personal things up and most of is love seeing our little ones and we all delight on Grayson's progress. We are her special aunties.

Dh has gone to work earLy this morning so I was brought a cup of tea on bed. Have to decide about some shoes this morning - the cupboard is too full. 

Big hugs

• duckyb1

Aly.........you just made me cry...............love you girlfriend.......nothing like xtra Aunties....hugs..here is Grayson in her Gait Walker.....her only means of being upright, but cannot stay init for too long....it tires her out quickly.....In the picture below she stands in front of the dishwasher, and colors on the paper my grandaughter puts on there with a magnet.......

• SlowDeepBreaths

She's adorable ducky. Just makes ya want to kiss those cute little cheeks. My grandfather used to pinch our cheeks. I hated that - always thought it hurt.

• duckyb1

Thanks Slow...........love her little heart.........

• SlowDeepBreaths

I adore kids and can't wait to have grandchildren. I would have had more if I was able. I have two - girl and boy - 23 and 25. My sister shares her grand babies with me. 

• duckyb1

Slow.......the day will come..........

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324

Ducky I for one love seeing pictures of the little ones.  They are beautiful..  Also love hearing of Grayson's progress...  I may not post much but I try to read the posts...  

Cindy AKA Squishy

• 4sewwhat

Slow, I still have 4 at home ages 9-16.  I will send you a couple and you can send them back after college!!

• dutchiris
    dutchiris Member Posts: 783

• dutchiris
    dutchiris Member Posts: 783

Ducky, some people just decide they like you and here we are.  Don't be running off.

• duckyb1

Crog....thank you so much.......I am so proud of her.....what makes it even more wonderful she is such a happy little girl......her twin sister is so devoted to her.........what hurts for me is wondering in my adult mind what will she think when she finally realizes her sister can do so much more..........imagine crawling on the floor on your belly pulling yourself with your arms, while your sister is running from room to room..............my heart breaks every time I am with her, yet she is always smiling.....

I know my son and DIL are devastated, but so devoted to this little girl.............this is my son, and Grayson's Mom..............

imageT

• 4sewwhat

You have such a wonderful, blessed family Ducky!

I'm signing off for the night I think, I am tired and a little down after my PS pushed my surgery into mid June.  Just not happy tonight.  And exhausted!

• duckyb1

Rest well dear friend.........prayers for you.......disappointment weighs heavy........hugs

• SlowDeepBreaths

4, send them my way. I'll give 'em back once college starts. Setbacks suck - and they are frustrating. I'm sorry you're going through one. {{gentle hugs}}.

ducky, nice looking son. His wife is pretty. No wonder Grayson is so adorable.

• 4sewwhat

Thanks for the nice words ladies!  Heading to curl up with a book.  Don't even feel like a cuzi.  Too much work right now.

Slow, I believe Grayson is Ducky's Great Grand Daughter.  That is her son and grand daughter or daughter in law.  I think.  Don't quote me.  This might be a test to see if I have paid attention all these pages!!  All I know is Ducky is old and has a huge family!  They finally got a TV after the 6th kid was born and put an end to that.  Then the grands started!!!  And so on, and so on.........................

Love you Ducky!!!

• duckyb1

Peeing my pants.........Slow that is his daughter.........Grayson's Mother........LOL........my grandaughter..........LMAO........now my son would be flattered.............

• SlowDeepBreaths

Ok, let me get this straight.....Your son is dancing with his daughter???? Now type slowly so I can get this in my head! LOL

• duckyb1

4..........stop..........I'm still laughing at Slow......ok here is the deal..........the guy in the Tux is my son

The girl dressed as a bride is his daughter......(my grandaughter(........Grayson's Mother.........

The guy is the Tux is also Grayson's grandfather, or as she calls him POPPIE

Now, you still with me.........Grayson is my Great-Grandaughter...........

I am friggin 78 going to be 79 in 1 month...........LMAO.......my son is 56........PHEW........I need a stiff drink after all that............

• SlowDeepBreaths

WOW. No wonder they look alike. I was wondering what the odds were that you would look so much like your wife. LMAO.

As I've said, they don't call me SLOW for nothing!! Now my head hurts!