OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

OMG.........Slow.........thanks for the laugh.......between you and 4 how can I not have a good night...........still LMAO..........you 2 are like  comedy team.................LOL

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

Well lets face it ducky, there's so many of you - who could keep track???? You have enough family members for the population of a small country!! Aren't any of them ugly? I mean just one???

• duckyb1

Yea...........me................lol

• SlowDeepBreaths

No way ducky....I've seen a picture of you. You've got a fine looking family. You must be so proud of them all!!

• SlowDeepBreaths

I've got to get ready for t-ball but I've got a funny story. The boy I'm going to see tonight is my faux grandson - my sister's grandson. I used to watch him while his mom worked. Watched him about three years. He just turned 6. I went to all of his t-ball games last year - didn't miss one. One game I had to leave early to go to my other faux granddaughter's soccer game. About six months later he says to me, "remember that game you came to and left early?" I explained that I had to go to his cousins soccer game too. He said, "why couldn't BudBud (my husband) go to her game and you stay at mine?" I explained that she wanted us both to see her game. He said, "could you not do that again?"......Little stinker. Just like a kid - He didn't notice we went to EVERY game - just that we left early for one. Oh well...off to T-Ball!!!

• duckyb1

Even our friggin dogs are cute.............see.....

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

How the heck did I miss 90 posts? Have been lurking but apparently missed a day or two. Ducky,your pictures are wonderful..Dont you dare think about leaving. Some people are just not happy unless they are trying to make someone else miserable. Tell them all to kiss your ass! We love you. Went to the mo today, although my tumors aren't shrinking, they are staying stable, so will continue on with this chemo for another month. Im on a smaller dose than normal cause it was too hard on my platelets, but I feel pretty good so I cant complain too much...xoxox

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

I read so much I forgot who wanted the kids till after college

Well both my great grandsons were so bad today I really wanted to put a stamp on them and send them to my X husband...they r his GGrand kids too

Ducky our Grayson is really very defiant,yeah he is cute but damn he is ruff

They sure act like they come from Brooklyn

Yup my mom always said GOD DONT LIKE UGLY

I say hop on to the karma train,GOD takes care of all his children good and bad

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Skin kids are cute, fur kids are REALLY cute!  That rawhide is bigger than the pup! LOL

• duckyb1

Mary.....you hang tough girlfriend......I pray for you every night.......as long as you feel good that is what matters........hope the chemo works miracles....you deserve it....you are right some people have such miserable lives they try to drag others down with them

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Ducky, I've known or at least seen pics of a a lot of large families.  Yours is  the only one that didn't have at lrast one "less than atractive" member.

• Monis
    Monis Member Posts: 309

Ducky, you have quite the "collection" of fur pups. Smile

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

My no-furbaby(she is part chinese crested and whippet) snuggling with her monkey.

• SlowDeepBreaths

such cute furbabies!

• SlowDeepBreaths

• duckyb1

Slow...........my grandaughter likes to take peeps leave them sit out and when they get hard eat them..........I thought........your kidding, right,............guess what..........they are so good that way.....lol

• SlowDeepBreaths

Really? That sound so gross. I'll have to try it.

• duckyb1

Just watch your teeth...........LOL

• SlowDeepBreaths

My husband loves peeps. I could take them or leave them. They seem so sugary to me.

• dwill
    dwill Member Posts: 248

Okay, don't like using the S --- word, so tell me whether it's me or them--while talking to two different people on two different days about my latest pains and how I thought they were connected to my Cancer meds--both ladies said to me in an incredulous tone-- "I didn't know you were on Cancer meds, I thought they cut your cancer out." 

Going to my orthopedic dr tomorrow morning and have fluid withdrawn from my ankle to see what type of arthritis I have.  Talked to my sister today and she told me she is being treated for Osteoarthritis and my mom had it too.  I am betting on the same.

Ducky, I don't know what is going on--but I really like you, so please ignore the haters out there and stay with us.   .

• tb90
    tb90 Member Posts: 289

duckyb1:  Are these really all your dogs?  They are adorable and when I saw the English Bulldog I could have sworn I was looking at my own, Lilly.  Gotta love those English Bulldogs!!  I do not yet know how to post pictures other than my avatar and even that I just figured out, otherwise, I would share a picture with you.  First time I read this thread and just had to comment. Carry on girls :)

• SlowDeepBreaths

dwill, I found people outside of this forum are really clueless about our treatment. Most think that after surgery, you're healed. That's why I'm glad we have these boards - everyone gets it. Good luck with your arthritis tests. Ask for the numbing spray and lidocaine before they drain the fluid!! It makes a big difference.

TB90, good to see you! I've seen you on other threads. The ladies here are wonderful - I hope you stay :) To post a picture just click on the rectangular box above. Click browse and find the location of the file on your computer. Then hit insert.

• spookiesmom

Ummmmmm Stale peeps. Yummy!!!!! I don't care for them fresh. 

• SlowDeepBreaths

I'm partial to the Cadbury mini eggs!

• spookiesmom

Cadburry anything, yum!

• duckyb1

TB90......Come and stay......we're a nutty bunch..........LOL

• duckyb1

Dwill................I like you too............and yes your right.........haters gonna hate......

Ignore the idiots who say stupid stuff.........they don't deserve an answer..........

Spookie..........so my grandaughter is right.....stale is better.

I think they are sugary sweet too........but when they are stale they are not as bad.

• tb90
    tb90 Member Posts: 289

Slow and Ducky:  Thanks so much for the warm welcome.  How could I turn that down? I also recognize some of the other ladies here.  Will check back in tomorrow.  Right now spending about five hours a day commuting for rads.  11/25 down

• duckyb1

TB......wow that is tough......I was lucky.....I was 15 minutes from the hospital.....and even then my one son, and my daughter took turns taking me..........I was perfectly capable of driving.......they would not hear of it...........I had 38 treatments...

This is what I did.......I bought 38 lottery tickets, and each day when I came back from Rads I would scratch one off...........by the time I was done I had won $95.00...........it was fun to do.........and made some money...........LOL..............shame you have to go so far........hope you do well till the end........but yes, it makes your tired......actually I got more tired for about 3 weeks after i was done. but they told me I would...........hugs

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

we don't have peeps here bit we do have chocolate marshmallow Easter eggs which are very yummy.