OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

Monis, I agree! I'm all for anything that makes us laugh!! Here's another one :)

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

• Monis
    Monis Member Posts: 309

• SlowDeepBreaths

hahahahaha - such great pictures!

Ducky, hope you had a great time at your shore home!

• gmafoley

• SlowDeepBreaths

• gmafoley

No Mom, I don't want to go out there..

• gmafoley

• duckyb1

• gmafoley

Thank you for making me smile. Waiting for acupuncture appt. 

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

good luck GmaF with ur appt today

I no it's workin and I'm sooo happy

Keep us posting

As usual I'm lurkin

• SlowDeepBreaths

I hope you get the pain relief you need GMA. Good luck today!

• gmafoley

Feeling tired but back is feeling much better. 

• SlowDeepBreaths

Glad your back is feeling better GMA. I hope it continues.

• Monis

GMA,

Glad you're feeling better.  There's nothing like a good poke with a needle!

• Monis

Anybody have trouble sleeping?  I stay up way too late every night, usually dinking around on here.  I'm just not sleepy.  But, I'm exhausted during the day because I only get about 5-6 hours of sleep, if that.  I could probably fall asleep at the drop of a hat at work given the chance.  Could be due to my anxiety/depression/Tamoxifen.  

• gmafoley

My son used to hide from the babysitter like the doggy above.  He used to stretch and climb up the wall in the hallway and we would get a panic call from the babysitter saying, "I can't find them!"  We would say - Look up. LOL  - kinda like this except it was a 4 year old:

• gmafoley

Having a few issues this morning.  My body is re-routing again. It will calm down in a few days.  Pray that the next 10 days while I'm traveling/visiting grandsons and the kids will be non-eventful.

Son and DIL are packing/moving and Daughter, SIL and Grandsons are excited about seeing me.  Will be traveling back and forth between the two homes/ actually 3 homes for the next 10 days.. Will be working from Daughter's home. Nice to have a home computer job Winking. Long drive tomorrow afterwork..

• duckyb1

Enjoy............

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324

GMA. Have a wonderful time.  I find that time spent with my granddaughters helps me forget my pain if only for a little while.  They are a great diversion...  Enjoy

• SlowDeepBreaths

Monis, Yes, I've always had trouble sleeping. It's actually gotten better after going through rads, but now it goes in spurts.

GMA, LOL - I bet that really freaked out the babysitter. That's a pretty clever way to hide though.

Enjoy your grandsons! I don't have grandchildren yet, but my sister shares hers with me. The two boys spent the night this weekend (ages 4 & 6) and we had so much fun. As crog said, they are such a wonderful diversion for our aches and pains. Hopefully the long drive won't add to your discomfort.

I'm seriously considering taking the train this year on our trip. Typically we drive to Washington State - but we are thinking about taking the train to Portland, and then rent a car for the rest of the drive. Those long drives are so hard on my body. I've never been on a long train ride before.

• gmafoley

Slowdeepbreaths, the train ride is beautiful. It does make the run a bit longer, but it is worth being able to get up and walk around.  

• SlowDeepBreaths

GMA, We are really looking forward to the trip. We missed the family reunion last year because of my diagnosis. It's been years since we've visited.

• SlowDeepBreaths

• SlowDeepBreaths

In two weeks my beautiful faux grandchildren will be moving to Wisconsin. I am so sad....trying to spend as much time as I can with them before they go.

• Monis

Glad you have some special time with them before they move.  I know that my mother was devastated when we moved to Oregon when my son was 2 (I'm originally from S. Calif. too).  That was 22 years ago now.  How time flies!

• SlowDeepBreaths

My husband and I watched the oldest boy for the first three years of his life - so we are especially close to him. Guess I better learn how to Skype!!

• gmafoley

Slow the grandsons and i skype all the time. If you need any help, pm me and i will help you set up.  

• SlowDeepBreaths

I may take you up on that offer GMA - Thank You!!!