OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

as long as you are prepared for the end or beginning of the chocolate need~~

• Monis
    Monis Member Posts: 309

To all of you that haven't been feeling well,

Hope you get better soon!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Maybe a funny will help all the sickies, hope this doesn't offend anyone just meant this to make you all smile today.

• enjoyevrymoment
    enjoyevrymoment Member Posts: 239

Hahahahah!  GMAFoley- What is to be offended at ?  WTF=Where's the Fudge???  :)  Yes I do think my backup user id really should be CHOCOLATEADDICT.

Firecracker is your tummy behaving better?  I went back to work, was a slower paced day so knew it would be do-able so wasn't a full 8 hours and I had no fever and only an occasional nose blow.  Still no taste sensation at all so I am thinking if I keep this up POOF! there will go all my extra weight :)  

Adios ladies, stay well, avoid all stupid relatives during the holiday, at least hang with the cooler ones.  I love my relatives but you know how things can be.......Maybe I will get some funnies to post when I come back if it is smile worthy will share it with ya.

xo

• proudtospin

A Good friend would visit you in jail, a great friend would bail you out!

But friends like us, would be in the next cell~~

(so I was cleaning out my stash of cards and came upon this goodie!!)

I think it fits this gang~~

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

GMA that is too funny!! Thanks for the laugh.

PTS - Very well said.

enjoy, glad to hear you're feeling a bit better.

• SlowDeepBreaths

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

PTS ur too funny

Yes my tummy is betta,it was a bug in my family

GmaF nice to have a laugh from U

Stay safe my sistas on this holiday weekend

I'll be on and off....stayin away from the entire family cause they r passing around that bug..

• enjoyevrymoment

Couldn't help but stop by, after all we have a FireKracker among us and it is the 4th of July!  Family picnic is tomorrow for us, just chillin out today, I probably don't look nearly as cool as PTS's bird in the sink hahahaha.  

Happy 4th of July to those who are in the US!  

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

All  day with family.............12-4 1st. Birthday.........after that............another grandaughter's celebrating her new back patio and yard in her new home...............have no choice....have to go.............especailly since I'm not going to the shore............

Hate holidays.......hate phony family members who act like they like each other, but only I know the truth......why you say.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......cause everytime they have a  "bitch"......they tell it to me.................

Guess the good thing is........"when someone needs them, they are always their for each other"........my question is "why does it take a crisis for you to f/n realize life is really short"...........

Tired trying............

• SlowDeepBreaths

Sounds like a typical Italian family Ducky....all talking about each other.

But, God help the outsider that says something bad about one of their own.

Here's a suggestion for you. Ear plugs!!!! Just smile and shake your head yes!!  Headphones

Edit to add: Happy 4th to All!!

• FireKracker

good morning

Sometime I too cannot stand the bullshit that connects the family

Me,I try to stay away too and when they complain to me I get nuts...on this holiday weekend this FireKracker is stayin away from all of them....that stomach bug is still flyin around and yesterday I felt like I got it again... Soooo I'll keep my distance

Sorry ducky,,I do feel ur pain...walked in those shoes many times,,,,we r just too old for all this nonsense...take a chill pill.lol

Happy Birthday America

This FireKracker will be right where I am now....HOME

Safe travels and enjoy

• SlowDeepBreaths

• Monis

Spent the afternoon with husband's sister and extended family.  Had a good time, playing with kids under age 3, splashing water, exploring for bugs and frogs, kicking balls around.  They have an endless supply of energy.  Happy 4th of July, everyone!

• enjoyevrymoment

Well I must admit I did not get the material I expected from my family, we had a wonderful time and other than one "free tummy tuck" comment and multiple comments about my having lost weight (which they assumed was from cancer but I had lost prior to getting cancer-eh who cares).  Was glad I went and had a nice time at my family reunion.

Sometimes being with cousins you grew up with makes you appreciate where you are and where you have come from, maybe even who you are a bit more.  

Hoping all of you avoid the stupid monster this week!  Keep laughing!  So good for us, and there really is something to laugh at most of the time.  The family reunion did have it's moments, someone breaking into God Bless America who clearly believes he sings better than he does, but we love him anyway ;)  That is the nice part about even when people say stupid things to us about our cancer, there is usually a shred of well meaning intent behind it..... but then again....

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Just wanted you to know.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

gma.....enjoy

• FireKracker

GmaF...if ur on the road again

I guess ur feelin betta

THANK U GOD

Enjoy and take lots of pics

• FireKracker

• FireKracker

first reunion I went to with proud to spin

I'm gettin good at this...hahaha

• proudtospin

oh dear, I look drunk!

• SlowDeepBreaths

Safe travels GMA.

Lovely photo. I recognize FK in the picture - which one is PTS?.....and, who are the others?

• proudtospin

hmmm, I am the one on the left in green....with the lovely short haircut!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Kracker that pic has made me cry.

• FireKracker

awww Alyson,I'm sorry

Don't go to the veggy thread then cause I posted a pic there too

The other girls r blue cowgirl who I don't think is on here anymore and Rachale Rev.or something like that...she is still here but I'm not sure what threads she goes on..

I just learned how to post pics (thanks to ducky) and I'm goin a little crazy....

Help me out here PTS!!!!!!

• proudtospin

hey Fire, I don't do much photo uploading!  and do not honestly remember who the other ladies are.  I just remember having a fun day!

• FireKracker

yes we did have fun

And that's all that mattered

And that is how our story began

• proudtospin

have a great evening all!

tired from whatever it is I did today~~

• SlowDeepBreaths

You look great PTS. We all have the same haircut!!

• Monis

Congrats FireKracker for learning how to post pics!  Look out everyone, she may go ballistic now!