OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• enjoyevrymoment
    enjoyevrymoment Member Posts: 239

Nice picture of beautiful ladies!  PTS your hair looks nice!  PS I didn't think you looked drunk, did they prop you upright?  Glad you had fun!  FireKracker now you are a force to be reckoned with in the picture posting.

Have any of you had Zometa infusion?  I get that in a week.  How do I prepare?  Pedicure?  Brazilian?  Dip in the river Nile?  

Onc called today getting the blood work to look at markers again, other than Femara have not had any medical care since May- and didn't miss it.

I am speaking to some company over lunch about Women and Heart Disease today, I hope it goes ok.  My other BC friend couldn't do it due to her surgery so I was her substitute.  Will be glad when it is done even though I don't mind that stuff.  It is my day off and I am finding I need them more than ever.  

Ducky, yeah families are something else.  I don't think mine can be any more different from each other.  As I have less of them as I get older though I am so glad to have them.  Doesn't mean I want to get stuck on a desert island with them though, ya know?

• julieped
    julieped Member Posts: 42

Stupid sighting:  this weekend I received a message from my healthcare provider to schedule my yearly mammogram.  They will have a hard time doing that since I had a BMX in September!!  I have great doctors, stupid system.  

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

enjoyevrymoment, Good luck with your speech and your blood work!! I've never had a Zometa infusion. Have you done a search for a Zometa thread?

julieped, there's just no cure.

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

enjoy, seems my haircut (which has been the same for many moons~~) is pop with folks who are not interested in all that blow drying stuff!  good to know I did not look drunk!

• SlowDeepBreaths

hahahaha PTS. I think you look great in that picture!!!

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

• FireKracker

still playin with pics.

No PTS I'm not talkin to u

There is no cure for stupid

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

what about those Magic Mr Clean pads?  they can wash off anything so maybe the bald guy can fix stupid?

• FireKracker

I got ink stains on my handbag and it didn't work

So no

There is no cure for stupid

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Did you try hair spray.......if its ballpoint pen they say hair spray takes it off.............

• FireKracker

no I have not tried hair spray

Gonna try it

Not tonite

We r under a severe lightening,thunder watch...got the flashlights and candles out...

• duckyb1

We just had it.........

• FireKracker

well u can have it back

Did u lose power??????

• duckyb1

No, thank heavens........................

• SlowDeepBreaths

Sounds like some CRAZY July weather.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

• duckyb1

gma...............LMAO.........that is me.................LOL...........have you been looking through my window...............except I usually follow my absent mindedness with a few choice words.......LOL

• SlowDeepBreaths

Good one GMA......and so very accurate!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

I saw this as I just sat down on the computer to work this morning.  Got my yogurt, got my phone, got my blanket for my feet, got my pillow and computer glasses. Get all situated at my work desk and then say Oh CRap - I forgot my caffeine!!!   So get my drink and start the process again.  

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324

good one GMA!!  You sound like you are feeling better.  I hope that is the case.  I finally have an appointment with pain management.  Hoping they will know someone or have someone that does acupuncture.  Took me over a month just to get an appointment with them..  

• duckyb1

gma......well at least your a lady............trust me........I was a lot more nasty then "crap".......its a recliner for heavens sake.................you put your stuff on the table.....sit, adjust everything, and then remember what you left behind that you wanted or needed..............then its "swear a bit".......take he crap off your lap, put the recliner down, and then push yourself out of it...................no wonder why I swear so much........LOL

• enjoyevrymoment
    enjoyevrymoment Member Posts: 239

I heard swearing causes cancer cells to stay away.  Just sayin

• duckyb1

WEll if that is true..................Now I won't be afraid to use the word.........cured or survivor......LOL...........never say that,

• FireKracker

good morning

FireKracker is the queen of cursing

When I get in that recliner I usually forget to bring the phone and as soon as I get settled that damn thing rings.

U gotta no the ppl who live in my bildg.dont even say shit....well if someone ever passes my door they can hear this sewer mouth...

Oh well I guess I'll never get the beast again at least not in the breast

My stomach is the thing that's gonna kill me...

BBL

• SlowDeepBreaths

• SlowDeepBreaths

My daughter moves back to So. Cal. this weekend!!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Morning all

Wish I could get rid of stupid around here. Been told oh well you don't need to worry about getting cancer now.

Anyway saw lovely doc about shoulder problems. He was wonderful, anyway he said he sees BC patients regularly who have frozen shoulders. 

Hope you have a good day. We are having shocking weather but then I suppose it is winter. 

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

• FireKracker

• FireKracker

I love the winter

Not the snow nor the ice

Maybe I should come to visit u now Alyson..

Hope that frozen shoulder works itself.

Bring it to the bonefire and. Urn that damn thing.

They will never find a cure for stupid