OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Thanks Gina.....

• magdalene51
    magdalene51 Member Posts: 2,062

Can't dance, but I baked you a cake. Happy birthday, Ducky!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

• duckyb1

Thanks Mags.....looks delish.......

Love you more Aly........................

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

I want that cake and I am not a big sweet eater but it looks great!

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
  • duckyb1

Slow............I have a real "Sleep Number Bed"............really I do.......hahaha

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703

HaHa.. I love it.!!

• Alyson

• Lucy55

HaHa Alyson.. The poor sheep certainly have a tough life.!!

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,716

lol  

Sheep Number Bed..... hilarious!

• PoppyK
    PoppyK Member Posts: 1,275

Now I know why I'm not sleeping well.... I must have the Sheep Number bed!

• duckyb1

There you go....................Poppy........I have the Sleep Number bed..........my bed is a 4 poster, and I need a stool to get into it.............it can't be lowered........my SIL said he can ut the legs down, but that would be a mess, so i am trying to get rid of it...........gorgeous bed..............cost $1,000 back in 2000, and is solid wood..............no one wants it.............they all have their rooms furnished........

It is geting way to hard to get in and out of.....one of these days I am going to go on my ass, off the stool, and crack my skull on the bureau..............at 80 do I have to be getting on a stool to get in and out of a friggin bed...........only plus...............it is so easy to make the bed at that height, especailly when you change the entire bed...................LOL.........

• m0mmyof3

Ducky, if that happens, make sure you get some hot hunk paramedics to come to your house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ducking the flying fruit that I feel coming my way)

• SlowDeepBreaths

hahahahaha Mommy!! Remember, Ducky is Italian by marriage....I think she would probably be throwing the wooden spoon, a plate of spaghetti or maybe a block of Locatelli Romano Cheese!! hehe

My Italian grandmother dumped a plate of spaghetti into my grandfather's lap once - or maybe it was over his head....I've only heard the stories. Crazy Italians!!

My mattress is about 6 years old. It's a king. I pretty much sleep in a trench. My husbands side is worse. If I want to get close to him, I have to roll up hill and then down into his trench!! He really wants a Sleep Number bed but they are so expensive. I do agree we have to do something soon though. The mattress we have now is a Beautyrest Signature mattress. I thought about calling about the warranty, but I've heard they always wiggle their way out of replacing the mattress.

• duckyb1

Slow.......sleep number beds are worth every penny the cost.........and really if you get a very good mattress of any type they are expensive....

I had a king size and loved it........no way I would have anything else even if it was up to the door jam, and I had to climb over it to enter the room...............I always had large master bedrooms, thank heavens..........my daughter said "that is why many marriages don't last......she has a full size bed,and I don't know how she survives.......I said to her .

Trust "ELMO"........you can do your business in a king size bed, and then go to your side to sleep.........she said "Nice Mom, Real Nice, Thanks for sharing that.......................LO

• Lucy55

Ducky.. BaHaHa... Truer words were never spoken.!! 😃

Slow ..Well I may be Australian and not Italian , but there's been a couple of occasions over the years when I could of really enjoyed tipping a plate of spaghetti over my husband's head. !! HaHa ..

• zjrosenthal
    zjrosenthal Member Posts: 1,541

Personally I prefer wacking him upside the head with whatever's at hand. Sometimes just my hand. He told me to stop watching NCIS where Gibbs is always waking Tony. Teehee! Love, Jean

• Alyson

I wack mine on the top of his head and he says that's why he is bald!!!!

• zjrosenthal

As a former chemo patient speaking, "Bald is beautiful!" Love, Jean

• m0mmyof3

lol

My mom used to throw shoes at us when we were acting stupid and aggrivating her from a distance. Flying shoes hurt when they make contact!

ZJ, told hubby last night if he was going to aggrivate me while NCIS was on last night I was gonna Gibbs' slap him! He stopped!

• Alyson

How about a flying broom? I threw one at DD1 once and it landed on her toe and broke it.

• m0mmyof3

oww!

• SlowDeepBreaths

"Do your business in a King sized bed" hahahahahaha.....Ducky, you quack me up.

You gave me a good laugh thinking about you all slapping your DH's upside the head!! Too funny.

zj, love the pic!!

Alyson!! Wow....a flying broom - broke her toe??? Remind me NEVER to get you upset!! hehe

My grandmother threw her slipper at me once for my restless leg. I guess it was bothering her!!

• m0mmyof3

lol

• SlowDeepBreaths

My Mother didn't throw things, but she did pull hair!

• Alyson

Normally I didn't throw things but DD was at the bottom of the stairs and I had been trying to get her to come up for some time. She was watching TV. I was at the top and had the broom which I threw down to startle her and it landed on her bare foot!!!! It was rather funny.

• PoppyK
    PoppyK Member Posts: 1,275

Oh, my... the hair pulling! My mom would whack me with the hair brush, too.

• zjrosenthal

All you wacking ladies,crack me up! Needed this as it's 4am. Just took an Ativan so hopefully I will settle down and get some sleep. Does cancer treatment se's make us wacky I wonder? Love, Jean

• m0mmyof3

Jean, i've been wacky all my life! If flying shoes didn't make us behave and there was a book nearby, we would have to duck or dodge flying books. I remember getting nailed with the phone book on the side of the head cause I didn't duck fast enough! It wasn't like today's phone books, it was one that was thick! It hurt getting whacked with one of those!.