OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Gina4h
    Gina4h Member Posts: 51

Thank you all for the wonderful laughs. I start chemo tomorrow morning and needed a good belly laugh!

• Gina4h

I am going to share the pics with my sisters in the metaplastic breast cancer group, I know they will appreciate the humour.

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

Gina, we will be in your pocket tomorrow!! Remember to hydrate and please let us know how it goes!!

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,716

lol

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

• m0mmyof3

lol

• SlowDeepBreaths
  • Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703

Slow.. BaHaHa .. Actually that would be a fun thing to do.!!!

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

love that idea!  may just need to do that when I am gardening this week!

• Alyson

And remember to wear your tinfoil hat.

• m0mmyof3

lol 

• SlowDeepBreaths

hahaha Alyson!!

• Lucy55

BaHaHa 😊

• m0mmyof3

Bwahahahaha

• Alyson

We can have elegant ones.

• zjrosenthal
    zjrosenthal Member Posts: 1,541

God bless you wonderful crazy ladies. I really needed a good laugh tonight. Love, Jean

• Lucy55

HaHa Alyson.. Tooo funny. 😃

• proudtospin

yeap  ZJ, crazy ladies here just to lift you up on bad days!

hoping today is a good day for all, I am now an official ....old person, having reached my medicare full retirement age of 66

hmmmmm, how many discounts do I get now?

• SlowDeepBreaths

Gina, just checking on you to see how your first chemo went?? Please let us know when you can. Sending tons of best wishes to you during treatment!

PTS, my DH takes advantage of all the discounts! Chick-fil-A gives a free small senior drink with every order. Happy Retirement to you!!

• SlowDeepBreaths

More elegance:

• Lucy55

Slow.. Yep that's definitely the height of elegance.. It'd certainly take some topping.!! 😃

PTS ..Enjoy your retirement .!

• florida2015
    florida2015 Member Posts: 46

my suggestions are to keep the diagnosis as private as u can since there are so many ridiculous people out there that say silly things

• Alyson

Proud it's a great age and I ask for discounts. We have a Super card which gives all sorts of things and here we get free local travel after 9am. Have found we can get discounts overseas as well.

Having seen so many conspiracy theories from the States recently I think you all need to get the tinfoil out and make yourselves outfits.

Big hugs.

• Alyson

• PoppyK
    PoppyK Member Posts: 1,275

What continues to surprise me is when people find out about my diagnosis and the first question they ask me is "Did you have to have a mastectomy?" Maybe.... can we pick up your kids from school for you?... or bring your family dinner? would be soooo much more appropriate.

One friend told me she had know idea I had cancer. What???? She came over my house for my son's birthday party. I had no hair! I would have thought that would have been a clue.

Oh well, they are the one's with the problem, not us!

• proudtospin

one of my close/long term friend said to me during treatment and this was before Obamacare when my health insurance was tied to my job, my job stressing me out so she suggested I start my own business~~~like how would I have gotten health insurance with a pre existing condition?   I remember getting my script for Femara at the start of that, it said never loose your health insurance and reduce your stress

yeah, starting a business, no stress there huh? 

• zjrosenthal
    zjrosenthal Member Posts: 1,541

It continually amazes me that the world has gone on spinning during my cancer treatment. Now I need to find a place to get back on. Not even sure I want to get back on this crazy planet. Even with all the sides, fear and pain the cancer planet is strangely comfortable and familiar. Love, Jean

• Alyson

It is a new world Jean. Normal returns but it is a new normal, nothing can be the same again.

Big huga

• Gina4h

I may have found the cure guys. Apparently they call themselves Fairly Fat Guys. But look what they are serving: asparagus in prosciutto! Maybe it is cured ham, not just bacon that works.

Is that alkaline lemon I see?

I'll try to send spies to check out the Norfolk fair in southern Ontario.

• proudtospin

ommm, looks good to me, I need to head to the market and see if he has visited Jersey yet