Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Options

Comments

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288
    Options

Heiditoo...I think that could be him...really blends into a crowd though eh? No wonder he's so hard to find...

*L*

• Laurie09
    Laurie09 Member Posts: 29
    Options
    Heidi, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Laughing
  • Kate33
    Kate33 Member Posts: 1,936
    Options

No, no the cure is oranges and grapefruits!  Honest to God, someone just told me last night that you eat the food that most resembles the body part you are trying to cure.  She said kidney beans for the kidneys, walnuts for the brain, tomatoes for the heart and citrus for the mammary glands.  (Because using the word breasts would be too crass, I suppose.)  What do you even say to something that stupid?  

• EmilyInOntario
    Options

Kate..I wonder what one would eat if they had a foot problem?

Hope my brain is bigger than a walnut...can I substitute caulifower?

• jsmiley60
    jsmiley60 Member Posts: 31
    Options

Heidi: that is definitely the cure guy!

Thanks for the recipe for asparagus stuffed chicken breasts.....I'll take that to my plastic surgeon next week and see what he thinks!! LOL!! So glad I stumbled on this thread! I laughed so hard that I almost pooed myself.....really needed a good laugh! And yeah all the cancer cure emails, facebook status updates to banana or grape are just so silly!

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605
    Options

If you are going to poo yourself make sure you buy the REAL bounty!

• HeidiToo
    HeidiToo Member Posts: 965
    Options

Wait-- this has got to be him. He's dressed in disguise--- as an asparagus! No wonder we can't find him!

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605
    Options

Are you sure he's not the jolly green giant??

• HeidiToo
    Options

For a foot problem you'd eat TOEmatos, of course!

Everybody knows that...

• HeidiToo
    Options

No, the caption definitely said Asparagus Man.

• jenn3
    jenn3 Member Posts: 388
    Options

Maybe he and the other guy are healing twins........

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284
    Options

I HAVE TEARS!!!!

• charlottesmama
    charlottesmama Member Posts: 36
    Options

HeidiToo: OMG!!! Isn't that John Galliano???

Now that he's been fired by Dior, maybe he would stoop to design some OUTRAGEOUS surgery gowns for us as community service. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/02/fashion/02dior.html?_r=1&src=ISMR_HP_LO_MST_FB 

• Lena
    Lena Member Posts: 132
    Options

Ummm, OK, why do I still have cancer then? I eat an orange almost every day at breakfast (or brunch depends when I get up), and tonight I ate ASPARAGUS with my salad, chicken and rice! 

...or is this all us just showing off our chemo brains? Well I can play that game too, unfortunately. . .  :::::sigh:::::

Never mind a cure for stupidity; I prefer to have more realistic expectations...such as, I want something to make my hair grow back to my waist INSTANTLY! 

Last but not least -- how do you post pictures in here? I have a photobucket account but whenever I paste the [img] address I copy into a post, I don't get the picture -- HERE at BCO, anyway. I can post pictures at every forum BUT this one! 

• Kate33
    Kate33 Member Posts: 1,936
    Options

Emily- Maybe the walnut was for HER brain?

Heidi- If that's the cancer cure guy then is the green sprite in the background really the chick he knocked up in Texas and that's their love child in the stroller?  (She does appear to be wearing pink- a dead give away!)  Man, if you could only snag all three of them we'd have this whole cure wrapped up. 

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    Options

So so funny

Now come on, you need fresh fruit eaten on an empty stomach. Then there is the micro wave cure, not sure what gets microwaved !!!  And remember to add tumeric to asparagus.

What do we do with asparagus man?

• HeidiToo
    Options

Lena- PMed you wrt photos.

OK guys, I'm off to check my eyelids for light leaks. 

See you tomorrow!

• charlottesmama
    charlottesmama Member Posts: 36
    Options

Oh fuck. I can't stop laughing.

HEY! Isn't that one of the cures? LAUGHTER???? LOL.

Shit. If it was, I'd have been pre-cured. Like bacon. 

• sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611
    Options

I think i found him.Innocent

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923
    Options

This just in.  CNN breaking news.  Cancer guy just spotted boarding plane headed to meet Charlie Sheen to cure him.  Roll of Bounty under each arm. 

• mamanmidwife
    mamanmidwife Member Posts: 15
    Options

omg, i had many belly laughs today! thank you ladies this is a favorite topic for sure for sure

• sandyaust
    sandyaust Member Posts: 82
    Options

Ok ladies there has been a lot going on in my absence....

But I need you to get out of your cleansing showers, remove your rubber boots, dry yourself with Bounty (by the way in Australia Bounty is a chocolate covered coconut bar, but I digress) and listen very carefully.

I KNOW.  I KNOW. It IS going to be hard to concentrate what with being so busy pureeing asparagus, stuffing it in your bra whilst simultaneously squeezing lemons and smoking pot, but I need to ask you a serious question. Take off your tin hat or you won't hear me properly.

If I gather together all of these cures for STUPID and put them into an email and send them to all those stupid people who sent me those lovely asparagus stories etc.  do you think they would realise I was actually calling them STUPID?  Or would they be too STUPID to notice???

hmmmm.....

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631
    Options

Does pot affect your attention span? I've been told that Susan Summers also has the cure!!! Is she married to a Guy from NM???

• EmilyInOntario
    Options

Sandy...they probably wouldn't get it...just send them the walnut...

• thefuzzylemon
    Options

Sandy - thank you for the laughs! I'm hoping my dreams will have something to do with this thread!!!

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671
    Options

I haven't laughed this much in forever!  Thank you ladies and keep it going!  BTW:  If I puree my asparagas, does this mean my pee will no longer stink, or is that what the pot's for?

• sandyaust
    sandyaust Member Posts: 82
    Options

Kate33 the body part cure = fruit or vegetable type thing is hilarious.

My tip for the day is never date a guy who eats zuchinni.

xo

• thefuzzylemon
    Options

MBJ-please tell me you didn't EAT the asparagus! You have to smear it to make the boobs grow back: ) I hope that helps.

But, the pot is smoked and the smell of the pot burning masks the scent of the pee.

Have you had your 'coffee' today?

• Estel
    Estel Member Posts: 2,780
    Options
    You all are KILLING me!  Read through the entire thread ... haven't laughed this hard in a LONG time!  LOVING it!  Sealed
  • hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412
    Options

i love this thread!! love it love it! i gotta share something.....

i'm on chemo, and my husband and i go out every sunday night for drinks, i get some people who don't know us well come up to me and tell me how "alcohol is linked to cancer, you shouldn't be drinking anything, especially during chemo, or ever!" it's acidic, adds to the risk , blah blah blah, (even though my onc is a-ok with this and knows i do it)

well, my husband and i finally started telling people

"hey she is 29, good health, didn't smoke, and she got cancer, EVERYTHING causes cancer it seems anymore, and EVERYTHING  seems to cure it, so what the hell!"

and why do people seem to have to tell us or email us crap about "eating a gluten free and vegan diet will cure cancer"? truth is, there really isn't any rhyme or reason we get this most of the time!!

i was genetically tested, negative...... still got cancer, docs said it was and had to have been a fluke. my money is on birth control pills for 13 years...... not drinking captain morgan!!!