Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Options

Comments

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671
    Options

thefuzzylemon:  Well, no but I thought I was supposed to drink it not rub it on my breasts!!!  That explains alot, lol!  Hey, I bet I could use the tip for a new nipple, right? 

hdangelbaby:  Well, I am always haunted by the fact that the abreviation for birth control pills = BC and lord knows I was on them for years.  Guess I should have smoked pot instead and smeared the asparagas all over my breasts for birth control lol!

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631
    Options

Put lemons....alkaline lemons....into your drink and call it a night!

Once the Cure Guy is captured and interrogated, we'll have the answer for the bar buddies; )

Passing the pipe...

• bookart
    bookart Member Posts: 210
    Options

Laughed so hard I peed myself and having asthma attack.  Going to get the Bounty and the inhaler - not as good as pot, but it will do for now.

• thefuzzylemon
    Options

MJB- did you check out the stuffed chicken breast link? There may be nipple fixins in there as well! LOL

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412
    Options

pipe is passed....

oh and the good stuff that has pot mixed with tea is getting drank as well....

puff puff pass....

sip sip pass...

lol!

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288
    Options

Thanks Sandy for starting this thread and all of you wonderful ladies who have been part of it all... I have been off and on here all day laughing at all the remarks..it's been the greatest fun..will check back tomorrow to see what you have all been up to..*hugs*

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284
    Options

Why is it that I can't get the "VeggieTales" theme song out of my head......?

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605
    Options

HDangel, I think Captain Morgan (with a lemon, of course) has the cure!  Maybe we should marinate the asparagus in the Captain??  Puff puff pass....

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    Options

!!!!!!Bread is Dangerous!!!!!

1. More than 98% of all convicted felons are bread users.

2. Fully half of all children who grow up in a bread consuming households score below average on standardized tests.

3. In the 18th century,when virtually all bread was baked at home, the average life expectancy was less than 50 years; infant mortality rates were unacceptably high; many women died in childbirth; and diseases such as typhoid, yellow fever, and influenza ravaged whole nations.

4. More than 90% of violent crimes are committed within24 hours of eating bread.

5. Bread is made from a substance called "dough". It has been proven that as little as one pound of dough can be used to suffocate a mouse. A North American eats more bread than that in a month!

6.  Primitive tribal societies that have no bread exhibit a low incidence of Cancer, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's disease and osteoporosis.

7. Bread has been proven to be addictive. Subjects deprived of bread and given only water to eat begged for bread as little as 2 days. 

8. Bread is often a "gateway" food item, leading the user to "harder" items such as butter, jelly, peanut butter, and even cold cuts.

9.  Bread has been proven to absorb water. Since the human body is more than 90% water, it follows that eating bread could lead to your body being taken over by this super absorptive food product, turning you into a soggy, gooey bread-pudding person.

10. Newborn babies can choke on bread.

11. Bread is baked at temperatures as high as 500 degrees! That kind of heat can kill an adult in less than one minute.

12. More bread eaters are utterly unable to distinguish between significant scientific fact and meaningless statistical babbling.

• HeidiToo
    HeidiToo Member Posts: 965
    Options

Just wondering, since I'm headed out to do barn chores:

Do road apples count as a fruit? Should I start saving them? Are they seasonal? I have both the winter (brown)  and summer (green) variety.

Could they be the secret ingredient currently missing from the CC (cancer cure) recipe?

Should we start speaking in code? ARE WE IN DANGER?!

• suzwes
    suzwes Member Posts: 765
    Options

I knew bread was the culprit!

• HeidiToo
    Options

Yes, but which kind? White, wheat or rye? Details are important!

• Kate33
    Kate33 Member Posts: 1,936
    Options

Don't take any chances.  Skip the bread and stick with (pot-laced) brownies.  It's safer that way.

• scooter-12
    scooter-12 Member Posts: 26,606
    Options

HeidiToo...I think road apples only count as fruit if you have one too many tequila shots (with lemon, of course)

• paintedlady
    paintedlady Member Posts: 228
    Options

Motherofpatient

I agree with you.

• Teklya
    Teklya Member Posts: 362
    Options

I think pot should have been made availbale to all of us when we signed up for our treatment plan!  I can think of nothing that might help heal someone and in a gentle way, too.

have a good one,

Teklya

• MBJ
    Options

You should all come to California where every other block is a Medical Pot Clinic!  It's standard of care here!  I will have to ask my MIL about the road apples--maybe they lace them with Kentucky Bourbon while eating pot brownies.  Hmmmmmm, getting thirsty and hungry at the same time.

• J9W
    J9W Member Posts: 10
    Options

Teklya,  it seems pot was made available - how else could this wonderful exchange take place!  This is without a doubt the BEST thread ever.  I'll give up pot but never bread! 

• MBJ
    Options
    I knew bread was the culprit!  White, wheat, rye, it's all bird feed now.
  • kelben
    kelben Member Posts: 199
    Options

Okay, so do I switch out the Bounty towels for the chocolate bar???  Do I eat it or stuff it in my underwear??   Puff, pass

• MBJ
    Options

LOL!  Kelben, you haven't been paying attention:  You smoke the pot, eat the chocolate then stuff the Bounty in your underwear, lol!!!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    Options

I love this thread. Now I am more addicted to this site than ever!

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333
    Options

If, in fact, the 'asparagus guy' is really the Cure for Cancer Guy and is claiming to be the Jolly Green Giant...he could be in Minnesota - so, off I go to the Valley of the Jolly Green Giant to see if there have been any unusual JGG's about lately - I will skip the museum in Blue Earth - that is all marketing stuff but St. Peter or LeSuer could be possibilities - if he is wearing the other outfit - Mankato State could be a good place to look...loaded the Bounty and the laptop...will report in if I find any clues....

• MBJ
    Options

lowrider:  There have been sightings at Burning Man, but you will have to wait until August to go.

• thefuzzylemon
    Options

Taking the pipe..

Ah! Huge breakfast of Brownies and gotta take the healing shower to wash off my asparagus and garlic overnight treatment!!! I think I have a boob growing!!!! Could be the pot....update to come!!

Oh! Almost forgot my coffee enema...be right back!

• HeidiToo
    Options

Laptop? We have to wait until you find Wi-Fi in order to get an update? This is ridiculous. Go out and buy a Blackberry----- NOW!

• Lowrider54
    Options

Road conditions are good, temps in the low teens...laptop connected, GPS hooked up, decided to make a Bounty 'pillow' for the seat - the roll was not too comfy for the ride, doobie rolled, cop detector activated, garlic bulb hanging from the rear view mirror, foil hat in the back seat (just in case), finished gluten-free steel rolled oats and yogurt (the only truth in the gluten-free is it really does diminish the joint pain se's from the anti hormonal treatments but cure - WTF!), and 9 thermoses of coffee (8 for the enemas and 1 for consumption), Pepsi and Doritos for the munchies.  I will pick up the veggies when I get to the Valley of the Jolly Green Giants so I have left the building...

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412
    Options

fuzzylemon, don't forget the lemon, it cuts the smell of garlic!

hahaha!! passing the puff to you....

• Lowrider54
    Options

Sorry...I got sidetracked...they had Konakat held in time out - she is out and back to posting so I can finally head south...it did give me time to pick up the lemons though and the blender in case I end up spending the night in the valley, I will have supplies for the morning treatment...Emily, do we have an updated recipe?

• imbell
    imbell Member Posts: 61
    Options

Since I am sure I am headed there at some point what is a time out.