Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

Swear on my clucking status---when I was post partum in 1984, the doc order a milk and molasses enema. It was so gentle.

• CarolT0214
    CarolT0214 Member Posts: 21

http://www.littledressupshop.com/princessdresses

I buy my granddaughters dress up stuff here.....cute stuff and washable too....lol

• sas-schatzi

Princess dresses , princess shoes, now we need tiaras.

• alamik
    alamik Member Posts: 36

I can't really seeing myself wearing the pink one!!  I kinda go for the gold or silver dripping with precious jewels type of thing. Plus, I need a whole lotta room for my tail feathers area.... I seem to be blessed in that particular ass...et!...Yes pun intened. It's late and I tend to go for the cheap puns as I get tired. Easier on my chemo brain. Maybe I just need to indulge in some asparagus smoking.  Now I just gotta find a way to squeeze my big ole chicken feet into those fantabulous shoes!

• sas-schatzi

Alamik hey were up --is it insomnia or different time zone --it's 2:26 here

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

insomnia... i swear!

• sas-schatzi

Clucking shucks, it turned to a new page Alamik your probably still there but don't know there 's someone here to chat with ---oh well so lets just chat with The chickens. Have we been treating you well? Yes? nothing abusive? I believe the spa was wonderful and you...? Well I suppose the headless part might have been ...different, But you have to admit the space was good and everyone had arm room to spread their wings. Pardon? ah a bit drafty. Perhaps will do it in the tub room next time. What do you think? Ah Ok I will suggest it. Any special requests?  Ok lavender, I'll pass that on. Oh you prefer no asparagus  puffing? um why's that? You prefer the real stuff.  Real stuff? Well I'm not sure that will do , see smoking asparagus isn't against the law in any state. And are rules abide by the law. So, you want to make sure the spa is where? Ok i will pass that on.  Well I only have one Marlboro left for the night. Which I will puff on and refresh the page with the hope that someonelse is still up.Chicks I'll pass on all your requests. So, nice to have someone to talk with at 3am.

• sas-schatzi

hdangel -you are up to --you posted while I was talking with the chickens ---are you still there?

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284
    princess funny Pictures, Images and Photos" I'm thinking this is more like us...
  • thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284
    princess parking Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Wakey, wakey all you insomniacs!  Don't forget to put your crown on when you get out of bed.

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

I have a drawer with dress up stuff for when my grand babies visit.  (I am preparing ahead of time, my first is due in June).  I have two of my tiaras from high school in it.  I think I will pull one out and wear it. 

(Last year I chaired a committee, and did so much work, I told them once the event happens I am gonna sit back like a princess.  So I did, I wore my tiara and let others do some work!)

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

Are you still feeling a little peckish with your illness, Mak?

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Yes I am but am making sour soup today so should be feeling better AND dancing with NED! 

• She
    She Member Posts: 131

Since I'm the Clucken International Liaison I'll let the whole Coop know when I'm in Amsterdam {{{wikked grin}}}

• apple
    apple Member Posts: 1,466

it's chicken and rice tonight

apple, tying her favorite threads together

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Carol - slippers & dresses were perfect.

Good5 - snorted my oatmeal this mornign on that pic - too funny!

OK - if Fuzzy doesn't show up soon we're gonna have to divert Low from the cure guy search to find her! 

Who knew?  Not a healthy choice for the chicken I'm sure.  cluck cluck

• sandymess
    sandymess Member Posts: 86
  • sandymess
    sandymess Member Posts: 86
  • Suzybelle
    Suzybelle Member Posts: 102

I'm eating fried chicken and asparagus right now and already feel less stupid than I did 15 minutes ago.

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

LowRider reporting in from NASA - there was a blip on the radar, turned out to be a chicken (doesn't it just figure).  Cluck!

It was a fascinating trip and boy, do I ever wish I had all that technology!  If we really had gotten a chip into the Cancer Cure Guy, they would be able to spot him in a nano second!  I did pick up a pea shooter and a supply of 'chips' (NOT Doritos) so if we get this dude in range, he WILL get a chip in his butt or wherever I hit him - I once was a pretty good shot - perhaps I should spend the afternoon setting up cans and stuff and shoot a bit or go to the local shooting range - have to site in the new pea shooter anyway so that is my plan.  Thanks for the tip Janet - it was worth the shot. 

So glad we have our Queen - sorry my fellow cluckers, I am just not cut out for the Princess look - likely why I am in covert ops...got any glass hiking boots around?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 183

She's been crowned.  Here she is Miss ????????

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

Janet...posts passed in cyberspace...should I take a detour and see about fuzzylemon?  I don't suppose she's a chipped chick - something we ought to think about so we don't even lose touch with any of our cluckers. 

• CarolT0214
  • CarolT0214

I couldn't find a hiking boot........will this do?

• GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

Carol: That is awesome!  I think we need a round of boots!  Blueberry boot in the morning. Lemon after one...and a Lime n Coconut Margarita Boot at night! 

• [Deleted User]

Chicken has taken Cancer Cure Guy under his wing.

• GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

apple:  Do you think we should pick the cock with the biggest plumage or the most average plumage?

• [Deleted User]
  • MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

Is that the offspring of the Cure Guy?? Cluck, cluck.  Begaak!!