Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

Here she is, undercover looking for CG.

• thenewme
    thenewme Member Posts: 174

Ohmigosh, my sides are aching!!!  I've been lurking on this thread and didn't want to post, since I seem to be a thread killer, but ohmigosh - I'm just rolling here - you ladies are hysterical! BAWKKK!

I've been taking this place too seriously lately.  I'll hang out with you ladies for a while - ya think I can blend in over here?

• alamik
    alamik Member Posts: 36
    thenewme~~ Love the pic!! Too funny!!  This thread has given me so much to laugh about and the ladies are hilarious. Too bad that Nanay had to throw them under the bus the way she did on another thread. Some folks just can't seem to get it! Maybe she had her tin foil hat on a little too tight!!  Personally, I have learned a great deal about the ever elusive CG and how to properly care for a bacon bra, if I should ever get one. I have also learned that blueberies are a must before 10am. And I also love the Broc-Obama pic!! This thread has given me a whole new meaning for clucking and at my age, I thought I had all the clucking tips figured out!!
  • sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

The new me---goodmorning--2am  It' gonna get weird if I'm sittin here every night talking with the chickens with my tin hat on.

thenewme, welcome ---don't worry we're tough Mother cluckers. Nothing will take us down.  Why would you say you're a thread killer squwack? Love, your chicken ,but the witness protection guys need more practice on having their clients blend in

Mak  Glad you're feeling better. Love the jokes.This isn't a chicken joke, but it has a certain merit

What's the difference between God and doctors?

God doesn't like to play doctor----------Try this joke on docs, it's interesting to see their responses. Some laugh, some don't

Bookart---it looks like your chicken has a tin hat on  -----would that be right?

Meece----That pic certainly makes Fuzzy's avatar so much more appreciated?

• sas-schatzi

G-i-G I do to used to be SAD---didn't like that Cluck bageep. I always thought SAS was kind of a political statement. My favorite lapel pin when going to meetings was The Mad Hatter. THAT was a political statement

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

sas, guess who is still up tonight??????

love the fuzzy lemon pic!! that is great!!

gonna drink some herbal pot tea, hey that's got the cure in it right? at least for sleep!!Cool

• sandyaust
    sandyaust Member Posts: 82

Hi chickies...sorry I am late just got back from a long days' penguin patrol.  Left the rooster in charge of the hen house and double yolker mark 1.  What a clucking debacle.  Double yolker mark 1's still sick and there are CHICKEN NUGGETS for dinner.  Yikes.  Sent out a chookogram to the local pizza shop and then slathered the double yolker mark 1 in asparagus puree and gave him a coffee enema.  Interesting result, still a sick little chickee, but he's just refined Einstein's theory of relativity and has started helping me with my research thesis.  At 11 that kid sure ain't stoopid.

Doorbell's clucking, that'll be the pizza. Now where is my tin hat?

• sas-schatzi

G-i-G okay either way, This chicks finally yawning

HDthis insomnia thing just so messes up the night and the day----*&%^$#^&&*. perhaps I should try herbal teas instead of wine.

SandyAust----did you see the kind of wine I got for you inaugaration. Hope it's good. Certainly sounds calorie packed, but it will be worth it if it's good. You must have read about me and the delivery boy, the look on his face was priceless. You could tell he wanted to run.     Hope the chickie baby gets better. Cry.

• sandyaust

Oooh there's wine??? What time? Better set my alarmcluck.

• sas-schatzi

Any Mother cluckers awake????????? It's 5 am --been up since 2. tried couple hours of wasted bed time.

• sas-schatzi

I figured away to make a back space , so, we wouldn't have to be in the back front. This will have to work almost like a phone tree. Except, that it's a PM tree. Here we can Pm only one person at a time. We cannot forward or copy to another member even though we want to.

So, here's the plan. We write a PM, just before sending a reply we cut it(control c), hit the reply button, then we pm another member--paste the message and send. And repeat step one for next contact. If it works we can actually have a private meeting.  Would take alittle time, But if we really want a private conversation without prying eyes , this may work. If the preliminary test works. Then we make aPM phone tree that we can run  off and keep  by the computer. When someone says we need a private meeting , the we activate the PM tree.  Since I have nothing else to do, except have no sleep with weird ideas in the wee hours of the morning , i'm going to test it. I'll send the same message to Meece,Mak and JV, Once you receive the message post it. If it's all the same message it worked. I hope it does because then we could really have meetings in the back.So here it goes. The message will be gobbledygook.

SandyAust---when you said you were still on penguin control, is this still a problem?

Off to attempt, Pm trial, my guess is it will work with Internet explorer vs firefox so I will start there.

• sas-schatzi

so, from my end it worked-------Yeah!!!!Cool

So often in writing, one member, I wanted to say the say something to anothermember.  Cool. Can't wait for your reply. I shouldn't jump the gun , but think we found the back door.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

All the US chickens should be asleep, its only us hens here in Australia and NZ that are keeping watch over the hen house.

Went to the orchestra tonight and during one terrible piece all I could think about was chickens with crowns, emus and kiwis dancing to the weird music. Sorry SandyAust somewhere I saw a picture of an emu with a crown and decided it might be a good disguise for you. Then I had armies of kiwis protecting the chickens. It certainly helped to pass the time. Oh for you US chicks kiwis are birds not those little brown furry fruit.

Love the joke Sas, must ask my doc - think the answer will be interesting.

Thanks for all the laughs.

• sandyaust

LOL Alyson on the emu with a kiwi protection detail. We absolutely have to work sheep into the story somehow.  Sorry to the US chicken delegates, you must live south of the equator to get that one.

Sas.  Problems?  No..no problems. There aint no-one here but us chickens (oh and an emu, half a dozen kiwis and some idiot dressed up as an asparagus).

• sas-schatzi

Since you two are still awake , I'll send you the mesage too !!

• sandyaust

....idiot dressed as an asparagus....Holy costume party, Batman!!!!  The Cure Guy just screeched out of the farmyard in a Toyota ute.

Bugger!!!

(By the way, that is NOT a swear word in Australia, or in New Zealand now that they have had the court case).

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

One of these days we should all meet in the chat room. I don't know if that is the front/back or the back/front room. Maybe its the second door on the right or is it your other right? Or is it the one on your left? I feel like I am running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

Fuzzy, where are you???????

• sas-schatzi

So, a court case- on Bugger---it was a previous swear word?  They went to court and__________?

• sas-schatzi

Veggy---I tried the chat room . while they were all nice I couldn't keep up. I have to look at the keyboard to type. the people in the chat room FLY with their typing. I'd miss so much. Here at least i can keep up

• sandyaust

Sas...you need a bit of background... 

Firstly, there was a really funny Australian advertisment for a Toyota ute (extremely funny if you are Australian, the stuff of legends, other cultures may not get it)

Secondly Australians and Kiwis love each other (although we know the Kiwis love their sheep more) but we like to pretend we hate each other so in a fit of spiteful vengence they banned our ad because apparently "bugger"  was a swear word in the land of the long white cloud (NZ).

The Kiwi bad ad tribunal disagreed.  So now bugger is officially NOT a swear word in New Zealand. 

I have no idea how to post a link to the ad but I will try.  It's actually kind of relevant because there are some chickens in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfzUx6PiNd8

(actually Alyson I know its an Australian ad because it is based on the Australian comic strip Footrot Flats) Wink

• sandyaust

Bugger!

That didn't work.  Just copy and paste the address, and you should be right.

• sas-schatzi

Sandy, My sister is retiered cop--in one of her court cases the problem for cause for stopping by the arresting officer,  was the perp waved at the cop and said "hellow you mother f**ker." When it went to court, the judge pointed out that the word was a salutation of the street. The cop leaving the courtroom turned to the judge and said ---"good bye you mother f**ker"----judge coun't do anthing. Actually should have made it a court and legal  precedent, now that you mention it, because f**k is still against the law here, Which to save my tush I should go back and add asterkis.

• sas-schatzi

Sandy funny---Why did they ban it to begin with?

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

SAS have you been up all night?  I read your PM first and then the thread.  I thought maybe you had WAY too much asparagus and were cllucking with me.  Now I get it!  Here it is:

the tree is in the hen house

I don't do chat rooms either.  Probably from smoking tooo much asparagus, but I can't keep up with it.  Then the kids call me and I walk away from the computer and people I was talking to are like....WTC???

• sas-schatzi

to bed --with hope

• Makratz

Really??  It's 8:45, girlfriend, you need some drugs (not asparagus) to help you sleep!  Good cluck with the sleeping!

• sas-schatzi

Makraz did you get my PM

• Makratz

The tree is in the hen house

• sandyaust

"The tree is the hen house." 

That's actually hilarious, because that is EXACTLY what happens in the bugger ad.

Sorry I am having a one-chicken Aussie party here and amusing myself immensely.  I am probably making absolutely no sense to any other chicken out there.

• sas-schatzi

Yes ---now if JVand meece, and Sandy and Alyson got it. We have a way of making a PM phone tree. Read my post on the up topand you will get the drift , I'm off to bed. Thanks clicking tired.