Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

Everyone follow our choreographer...

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Chicken dance!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

The green lettuce guy reminds me of my father. He got into juicing in the 60's. We couldn't leave for school without our 12 oz glass of carrot and celery juice. Dad at times would overdo the carrot juice and his skin would turn yellow. "Dad you need to back off the carrot juice a bit". He was into the MORE IS BETTER THEORY. I still have trouble with carrots, But would love a glass handed to me each day without the celery in it---totally ruins it. Reminisces

• Meece
    You know that chicken dance, but how about this one?
  • Meece

• HollyinMich
    HollyinMich Member Posts: 57

Sas - Wow, beautifully put!  I try everyday to find humor in my situation.  If I didn't I would go crazy with worry and obessiveness.  I am happy to have this thread to read everyday and thankful to you ladies for all the laughs!

Nanay - In reference to calling someone stupid, replace the word stupid with stupid thing so and so said or did.  Everyone is guilty of saying something insensitive or stupid to someone else at some point in our lives.  Also, you can't control who your family members are and you don't have to like or agree with them just because they are family, but regardless you still love them.

• Meece
  • msjag
    msjag Member Posts: 64

wow, haven't been back on this thread for a few weeks and now everyone is clucking!!

Too funny all of you!!!  Was going to make chidken tonight, but no clucking way!!

• Meece

msjag, maybe there is something else you could fix that just tastes like chicken.

• sandyaust
    sandyaust Member Posts: 82

Sometimes ladies in trying to make one person feel better, you make another person feel worse, in this case me.

I am sorry Nanay but somebody very nearly died, i.e. in intensive care, due to the stupid "cure guy" that my "stupid Aunt", her sister (my MIL) and her mother worshipped with complete abandon.

They tried to get me to see that "cure guy" when I was diagnosed with breast cancer at 36 when my babies were only four.  I would be dead now.  My mother subsequently died from cancer at 64 just three years later, no real treatment she died extremely quickly, just 12 weeks.  I still remember my boys at 7 bawling at her funeral.

I had asked my Aunt politely many times to stop sending those emails to me.  The night she sent me the asparagus one I exercised some discretion and instead of picking up the phone and giving her a piece of my mind (can't really spare the brain cells) I came on here and made a joke.  It was funny and a great release until this nastiness started.

I've been to Singapore many times.  I love it.  My best friend is Singaporean. I can't imagine her doing what you did and being so nasty about.  There is no excuse.

Any way I am going to take my own advice belatedly and just...smile and wave.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Love the chicken dancers!

Can someone answer me please...

I had fried chicken for dinner.

Does that make me bad?

• Meece

It really doesn't matter to us who you invite to dinner, veggy.

• sas-schatzi

OMG no one noted that SandyAust declared herself the top chick------------------------YEAH< YEAH< we have a declared leader. She started this thread and now has declared leader status. HOW clucking lucky are we. Now we must come up with a suitable title for our leader. We are all Master Mother Cluckers, SO, we have to have something so much greater to identify our leader. I suggest everyone offer their suggestions. Then at the next hen house meeting we can take a vote , right after the  priorities set down by Fuzzy. I think it concludes with the chicken dance, but by then we'll be tooo tired. Vote for SandyAaust's title should occur before the chicken dance.

Fuzzy's re-cooping, so by the time she's recooped we should have lots of suggestions .

• sas-schatzi

Good meece --whatever it is that you in real life---you are a definite candidate for comedy central.

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

sas, when we meet for the voting, are we meeting in the front back or the back front?

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Well alright then.  Shake those tail feathers. 

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

Nanay - thanks for coming back...we are really laughing at ourselves and there is no offense meant to anyone - western humor is rather weird - as evidence in 61 pages of utter nonsense and make believe....

Janet...let me fire up my PTD (Personal Transport Device) and flip on down to Houston and see what they have on radar...wish we had gotten close enough to the Cancer Cure Guy to have a chip inserted - may have to pick up a pea shooter for that purpose on the way back - remember, he may be traveling with the child now...

Awful nice of that Shuttle team..

• Meece

Just following instructions.

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

Ah, meece...that one is easy...well, used to be - there is little more shaking of the tail feathers off to the right and a little less off to the left now - as long as I can still shake them, that's all that counts!

And yes...I did see where Sandy had proclaimed her proper place as Founder of this thread - I didn't see, however, if she is going to chair the Mother Cluckers International...hint, cluck, cluck...

Lets see, Emily is secretary...ah, draft a Proclamation for the Coop (when you are up to it), by majority rules, we, the Hens of the Mother Cluckers International, LLC (have to be an LLC - we want limited liability) do proclaim Sandy as Mother Hen of all Hens in Mother Cluckers International, LLC who will sit in the top nest for all time (should probably include a disclaimer in case of a fox in the chicken coop). 

All in favor..."Cluck!"

• Meece

Cluck

• Meece
    If she doesn't accept the nomination, I'll be as mad as wet hen!
  • sas-schatzi

Cluck sas

• sandyaust
    sandyaust Member Posts: 82

Well actually I would like to introduce a little bit of Aussie culture and declare  Stupidsville of Clucksland a constitutional monarchy..  I prefer to see myself as a figurehead, like QEII, all though that could be a bit tricky when we are going headless.  My nonimation for popularly elected leaders, ie. those who actually do the work rather than just smile and wave, are Fuzzy and Lowrider. 

Gotta get clucking....see you later.

• Meece

I'd like to be a princess.  Does one have to be the daughter of the monarch for that title?

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Class of 2011

• Makratz

Princess Meece has a nice ring to it.

CLUCK!!

• Meece
    Mak, have you had any cluckin' soup to help you feel better?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 183
  • Makratz

I'm feeling much clucking better.  It's all that Chicken soup!!

Please pass the asparagus!

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

makraz, i love your robot chicken avatar!! it's great

love all the pics too!! this thread makes me crave some fried chicken. yum! Laughing