Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

Ok...my computer screen needs wiping off....again!  Cluck!  At least it didn't come out my nose this time...good golly, this thread is hysterical!

• She
    She Member Posts: 131

I think the Cure Guy's thread just got deleted.  I was posting some legitimate questions and poof the whole clucken thread was gone.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 183

Yes, it's the offspring!

• [Deleted User]

I've created a monster!  Run for the hills!

• [Deleted User]
    I just have to take a moment to say that this is just the greatest place!  What a great way to chill out and laugh.  Thanks for making me Laughing.  Luv to all you wild and crazy gals!
  • janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Right back at ya mindover! cluck cluck

• apple
    apple Member Posts: 1,466

really

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

sas, i wrote that right before i went to try and sleep.. i should have just stayed up!! cause i was tossing and turning all night!

• janet in virginia

You think we can deduct our tin hats &asparagus costs as medical expenses on our taxes?  cluck cluck

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I had four pages to catch up on. I loved the princesses making the faces. Cracked me up! I just had a cup of tea with brandy and honey while reading. Its even more funny with a buzz. I love this place, uhhhhh, I mean, hen house.

• She
    She Member Posts: 131

JanetinVirg..., I'm deducting my new larger sized wardrobe, the 40 bra's it's taken to find one I can wear longer than an hour, the LE sleeves, the waist binders, the electric bed, new linens and every single thing this clucken disease costs me.  If they try to deny me I'll picket the tax office shirtless and invite a few friends.  They don't want no clucken crazy azz Mother Cluckers causing traffic jams with foobs and fipples.  Cluck em!

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

Janet...I deducted everything this crap cost me - this past year was really a heavy hit as I had many adjustments to make for the mets in the spine but I have taken med deductions for all the 12 years cancer has been in my life - clucking right!  You go She...I wonder if all the supplies for the hunt for the Cancer Cure Guy are going to be deductable next year...I sure have gone through one heck of a lot of gas and fuel, Pepsi, Doritos, asparagus (white and green), coffee, fruit, lemons mainly, disguises, tolls, tickets, the loonie bin stay (believe they billed me for that???), the bail, I am going to need new tires soon, and the rolls of Bounty and lets not forget the medical MJ - these covert ops aren't cheap - thankfully, I have been able to use Monopoly money in most places and bartered away a few tin hats in Roswell in exchange for food...they just gave me the pea shooter and chips after I explained what I was doing - seems we have a bunch of support out there - since we have declared a monarchy - one guy asked if we were going to succede from the Union - I don't know what he was smokin but he was ready to stand up and fight for the Mother Cluckers!  The things one encounters...

Did we locate fuzzylemon yet?  Got a few hours til dark - could sneak around a little...

• beccad
    beccad Member Posts: 189

Meece, I was away too.  We really need to co-ordinate our schedules or get backup for your backup security.  If we are not allowed to carry real weapons I think we may be able to deter any intruders with a soapy mixture or a hot sauce mixture in the super soaker.  Now I don't believe that a water pistol would be of much use though.

Sorry that I was not available sooner, but it has been my 1st week back at work after a month off recovering from BMX.  

Beccad 

• [Deleted User]
    Armed and Dangerous!
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]

The Cure (not so sure)

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

Beccad hope you don't feel runover.

I just bought a bottle of " ChocoVine- Raspberry'"--The taste of dutch chocolate and fine red wine and apparently raspberry, For the PARty for our Queen. LOW our queen is in Australia, so we don't have to think about seceding. I tink it's more of a British concern.

Sorry to have missed you HDangelbaby, but me and the chickens did ok. They wore me out with there cackling , so i was able to go to bed, finally. 

Love the Priness pic. I do believe that it is a good likeness of us. Incentral Florida there are princess all over the place. It was so funny when the guys would be talking about their princesses(Disney). Here a princess, there a priness, everywhere a princess. ei ei o

Burning food be back.Someone PM Fuzzy see if we can raise her.

• janet in virginia

• [Deleted User]

Okay, done for the day.  Too much time on my hands.  Gonna sit back with a martini, put my feet up and suck on an asparagus.  Try it, you'll like it!

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

I wrote on Fuzzys FB page to see how she's doing....hope to hear from her soon.  Until then Keep on Clucking!

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

the broc obama made me wet my pants...I had to reach for the Bounty!

• janet in virginia

fuzzy - we all do when one of our chicks is missing!  Birds of a feather flock together.  Cluck

• mbtlcsw01
    mbtlcsw01 Member Posts: 250

Sas, I live in Tampa, and you are so right! Princesses and Fairies everywhere.  My DS proposed to his fiance in the restaurant at Cinderella's castle at Disney.  Yep, the ring came in a glass slipper etched with their names and the date.  I took my little great niece to Disney not long ago and she sat with all the princesses.  I'm 57 and never got that chance. 

MBJ love "you would cluck to if it happened to you."

Hoping to see fuzzy soon.  We miss your beautiful face and your incredible wit.

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

This thread moves FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't cluckin' keep up!

• dutchgirl6
    dutchgirl6 Member Posts: 322

You're right Joni.  I am thinking of quitting my job and devoting all my time to keeping up with this thread.  Bagaack!

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Some chicken humor while we wait for fuzzy.... 

Q. What Do You Get When You Cross A Chicken And A Pit Bull?
    A. Just The Pit Bull.

Q. What Do You Get When You Cross A Chicken With A Bell?
    A. An Alarm Cluck.

How do you stop a rooster from crowing on Sunday?

Eat him on Saturday!

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

mak, that is funny!!

I MISS FUZZY!!! FUZZY COME STICK YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE COOP SO WE KNOW YOU ARE OK!!!!

I'm sure she is re-cooping. just having fuzzy withdrawls, lol! fuzzy withdrawls, that's funny!

• bookart
    bookart Member Posts: 210

I've posted a new avatar - I hope you can make me out - I've tried to get in all the ingredients of the cure, but couldn't picture them all - just be sure the coffee enema and maple syrup are messing up my feathers!  I'm behind 4 or 5 pages, but my laptop battery is about gone and I have to get to bed, so sayanora for now.

• bookart
    bookart Member Posts: 210

Dang!  The picture's so small!  I'll have to work on it and post it to my facebook (dirty word, I know) page so that I can post the pic larger.  G'night

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

I think I found where she's hding.

She's storing herself.