Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

That does sound yummy!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

Okay................ The leader has declared her monarchy and the name of it. That's leadership, is that autocratic, demoghraphic, fasicm. or cluckographism. The Queen reigns, so, when do we have the party. We must all raise a glass to Queen Sandy at the same moment in time which will be difficult in coordinating since we are all over the world. We need apoint of reference. Any one good at pointing? Is there anyone in disagreement?

Going to have a wee bit of fun here . Just ordered chinese delivered ---going to answer the door with the tin hat on. 

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Oprah says to have that fried chicken and enjoy it!  I think she's having a clucking good time!

• Makratz

Since we all have to eat our fruit before 10:00 a.m., perhaps we can raise our glass after we eat the fruit but before the coffee enema?

• sas-schatzi

MJB -no you are still chior master----don't FRET, or ping, or clang-----you are our Master Mother Clucker chior Master.

• Kymn
    Kymn Member Posts: 887

oh hope you are drinking sour soup look it up it cures cancer lol really its on their. and oohhhh I want to be a princess too

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 183

Tea Party With A Chicken

• [Deleted User]

Your Majesty, you have been crowned!

• Kymn

this guy look suspicious.....Ii think he might be hiding cure guy

King Saul - veggie-tales photo

• Makratz

Everybody gets to be a princess today!  And I'm not clucking around!

• apple
    apple Member Posts: 1,466

maybe one of the guys from the male breast cancer club could be our cock?????

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

Cluck!  shouldn't that chicken at the tea party be drinking coffee?

• mbtlcsw01
    mbtlcsw01 Member Posts: 250

Oh Apple, too funny.  I want to be a princess too, a desire since I was a little girl.  Cluck, cluck a roo.

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

Meece:  tears are rolling down my face!!!

• MBJ

I am  already a Hungarian princess, so I believe we should all be a cluckin' princess.  Shall I sing a song now or shall I wait until after the coronation?? Bagoooookkk!!!!

• sas-schatzi

Well we should perhaps wait until fuzzy can join in---Emily is almost out of the hen house----fuzzy hasn't poked out yet. She would so much enjoy the festivities  Cluck clucck pass the artichoke--oops asparagus

• sas-schatzi

Yes MJB, we should all be princesses---LOve that idea. You could teach us the song so we are prepared to sing it when fuzzy and emily are ready?

• Makratz

Anyone seen Fuzzy?

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

i so want to tell people who come up to me and tell me "so and so died from breast cancer" to cluck off!

but anyways....  where is the princess party at????? lol

and don't forget, we gotta serve blueberries, but before 10 am, then a coffee enema at noon mountain time, then smoke some asparagus with lemon at 1 pm, let the garlic rest for an hour, put on our tin hats, step outside, smoke some more asparagus, then oh shit!! chemo brain got me! i forgot what was next!!!!!!

oh ... wait it just came to me,, drink BLUEBERRY BEER! GOTTA GET OUR BARLEY, HOPS AND VITAMIN B RATION FOR THE DAY!

• MBJ

Okay Ladies, all together now: 

It's a princess party and I'll cluck if I want to cluck if I want to cluck if I want to, You would cluck to, if it happened to you.

No one knows where the Cancer guy's gone, Man it's been a long time, what was he holding in his hand what's he's supposed to be hiding?

It's a princess party gonna laugh till I'm crying, laugh till I'm crying, You would laugh too, if it happened to you!

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

WTC.  I decree at the stroke of midnight we all become princesses.  We just need some glass slippers.

• CarolT0214
    CarolT0214 Member Posts: 21
    Glass Slipper Large Blank
  • sas-schatzi

the guy that brought me my chinese food. --I'm at the door with this big tin hat on and ask him how much he made by the delivery--1$. He starts backing up about 6 ft. I say keep the change, 5.00 tip for two miles. I'm sure he's still trying to figuire it out. But next time I call for take out, I bet he volunteers. Doesn't matter if he thinks I'm crazzzzzzzzzzzzy.

• Kymn

lol you forgot the black bark brownies with crushed up shark cartlidge and some sour soup to wash it all down

you would cluck too if it happened to you.....love it

hugs Kymn

• sas-schatzi

CarolT OH what pretty princess shoes.  Oh, I'm  overwhelmed, they were just what Jv envisioned. Now we need dresses to go with the shoes.

Almost better than Dorothy's

• [Deleted User]
  • sas-schatzi

G-I-G OMG get me off the floor that is too funny

• sas-schatzi

founder and pres of BCO has a new theme "think pink live green" do you think her friend is the Lettuce guy

• Mazy1959
    Mazy1959 Member Posts: 254

ROFLMAO..OMG these pics .

Nanay..So glad to see you here.

I didnt know we were spose do the coffee enema at noon...(So thats what went wrong)

• [Deleted User]