Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• thenewme
    thenewme Member Posts: 174

Hey Lowrider.... is this YOU???   We'll be sending lots of cluckin' good vibes your way tomorrow!!

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

In response to mindovermatter's post on page 63, this proves the prevention is cheaper!

• Meece

I love this time of year!!!

• alamik
    alamik Member Posts: 36

"Don't google Lemon Chicken".... that just makes me hungry!! Mother Cluck!!

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Meece - I was just thinking about marshmallow peeps!  May not  be able to bring myself to eat them this year. cluck cluck

• Meece

Get the bunny shaped ones then.  It's not Spring without Peeps!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Cluck , cluck cluck and lots of other things Sandy. Be careful Emu oil is supposed to be a cure all!! Footrot flats Aussie WTC, typical, you lot would pinch the worm off a blind chicken, cluck cluck. Pavlovas, Phar Lap and now Footrot Flats!!! Bush rangers all of them, stealing things, convicts as well, what can you expect. Not sure why I am talking to a sleeping Aus. Anyway we don't need the sheep if the roosters are out of the way. Maybe Cooch is the Cure Guy?

Talking of that I must have a look cause there are lots of chickens in that cartoon. And by the way the bugger ad was so funny and yes the tree was in the hen house. It wasn't banned, some narrow minded folk tried to have it banned. the word here and in Aus can be anything from a term of endearment to an expletive when you are mad about something.

An emu

a kiwi

Cluck cluck not sure what they have to do about chickens other than that they lay eggs and the kiwi egg is bigger than the emu egg. You can eat emu  but not kiwis, I suppose you could but evidently  its like old leather.Cluck cluck

Must get back looking for the CG, you never know he could be in some remote place.

Have a clucking good day.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 183

Like they say
    When life gives you lemons
    Get your ass up and make lemonade
    Because if you don't
    You get nothing
    But a lemon
    Sitting on your lap

• janet in virginia

Low - Stephen Tyler says may the Cluck be with YOU tomorrow!!! 

• [Deleted User]

Hen Detectives on the job

• [Deleted User]

Do The Bunny Hop!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Meece, I googled chicken princesses and got  'princess chicken asparagus'  and nearly fell off the perch.

Need the asparagus, where is it? Relief, puff puff.(I might be an old chook but I was a chick in the sixties.)

• Meece
    I was just a mere Chicklet in the sixties!
  • sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

Ah me to-a 60's asparagus puffer. One of the first times I puffed , I saw this white rabbit. Hopping from room to room---Serious. Thought I had some bad asparagus. Turns out the people had a rabbit as a pet. ROTCTFL'ing. Still haven't slept by now you should have figuired out why the tree was in the hen house?

LOW clucking for you tomorrow or is today---with no sleep I lose track. All mother Cluckers will be waiting to hear. Do they give you the report right away? Someplaces do. If you are early enough in the morning you can go and signout a copy at medical records if it's signed.

Fuzzy peak in sweetie. 

Emily hope the tree didn't land on you. 

Going to try sleep again. No sleep then I'll try my sleep helpers.

• [Deleted User]

A Lovely Chicken and Asparagus X-Rated Dinner

• Meece

Wow, someone had way too much time on their hands with that one.

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Fuzzy is alive and well!!  Well, not really well, she isn't feeling to good.  She did tell me she is trying to catch up on the threads but just doesn't feel well enough to post yet.  Here are her comments to me:

I'm still so weak its crazy!! Give my cluckin love to all the mother cluckers! I'm trying to catch up and all the well wishes made me tear up!!

SOOOO, one of our chicks (actually 2 of our Chicks) need some cheering up!  C'mon fellow cluckers,  lets cheer up our friends.

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

I dunno--looks like Jessica Rabitt to me, just sayin'!

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

Apple...no, I haven't been hanging out on the guys thread but...you just gave me an idea...

Yep, thenewme - that will be me tomorrow...thanks!

Janet...the last sight I would see....thanks!

We all cluck tomorrow...cluck the mets, cluck the mets, cluck the mets!   Or...just no new ones and the others are still stable - that will work too!

• Makratz

Cluck the mets!!!  CLuck the mets!! 

• thenewme

Baaaahahahaha Mindovermatter, good one!

I'm kinda clueless or missed something - why is the tree in the henhouse?

• Makratz

We miss you Fuzzy.

There's a tree in the henhouse?

• Meece

Yes, the tree is like the "twilight bark" in 101 Dalmations!

• Makratz
  • thenewme
  • janet in virginia

Sas - try counting chickens instead of sheep.  Hope you have blissful SLEEP tonight!

• sandyaust
    sandyaust Member Posts: 82

G'day Alyson!!! Thank God you are here.  I got up this morning slathered myself in emu oil and came out to check this thread.  And thought "Great, I am obviously on the clucking lunatic fringe of this loony tunes thread."  NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME.....cluck, cluck, cluck.

Yes Cooch could be the Cure Guy, but he was last seen looking like an idiot (that didn't take makeup) and dressed up as an asparagus.  He was in the back of a Toyota ute screeching out the farm yard.

Oh by the way, the CG could be Russell Crowe (another famous Australian), he is trying to throw us off the scent by dressing up as annoying black bird that goes "aarwk aarwk" all day.

You know some years back my husband and I went on a three week treck in the Himalyas.  We met up with a bunch of people from all other the world.  It was a hoot (or was that a cluck).  Anyway as we were crossing a high pass at about 5000m my husband and I a Kiwi lady named Rosie were in absolute hysterics at the humour we saw in everything. The Dutchmen,Germans, and Americans were getting extemely concerned that we were succombing to altitude sickness and started eyeing off the Sherpas to determine if they could carry the three of us down the mountain when we finally succombed to a cerebral heamorrage.

Any way the tree is definitely in the hen house (actually a dunny but don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.)

Cluck cluck

P.S.  Yes Lowrider you can invite in the roosters, Alyson and I just gotta round up the sheep first.

• sandyaust

By the way THE PAVLOVA IS OURS!!!!!!!!!!!

• sandyaust

Sorry you a feeling poorly Fuzzy.  I wish you were closer so I could come round and cluck over you.

• Makratz

Group Cluck for Fuzzy!!!