Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Personal chef & private duty nurse now on call in the hen house for those re-cooperating.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

NO IT IS NOT!!!!!! The Oxford English dictionary gives it to us. Might let you have Russell Crowe, he was just born here. Don't worry chocks this is a continuing debate.

I know the tree landed in the dunny but the chickens were in there.

• sandyaust
    sandyaust Member Posts: 82

Bugger Russell Crowe.  The pavlova is OURS.  And the Oxford Dictionary is English and you know they have it in for us.

• Alyson

I think we may have to settle that it belongs to both of us as a leading culinary anthropologist says that the recipe has been around for lots longer, WE just gave it a name. Anyway its the best dessert ever.

And its got kiwifruit on it.

Yes and the Poms won the Ashes.  You must know that I support NZ and anyone playing Australia, except of course when they play South Africa.

Think we had better set out and lok for the CG as this will be very confusing for the North American chicks but it is funny.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 183

Someone needs to notify the SPCA

• [Deleted User]

Sending some chicken soup.  It's the cure!

• sandyaust

Oh I didn't realse New Zealanders played cricket. Smile

Wow you know lots about Pavlova.  I have a confession to make I put kiwi fruit on mine.

Yes we better set off and look for the Cure Guy but this was fun.

• [Deleted User]

• Alyson

Last question before I go to the gym - where did Aus come in the cricket World Cup? You didn't even make the quarter finals - we were in the semis!!!!!

Can't check the gym out for the CG as its a women's one, never mind he might be at the Supermarket.

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

Put down your drumsticks ladies...we have to form a united front if we want to find CG>

• [Deleted User]

Someone stop me before I go crazy!  (Oh, I already am)

• sandyaust

I don't know I was watching Oprah that day.

• sandyaust

Meece it's ok we are not arguing.  This is friendly.

• thenewme
    thenewme Member Posts: 174

CG has been spotted!  Look - up on the roof!  He's trying to blend in...

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

He is one mighty fine looking clucker!

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

I LOVE these pictures!! They are hilarious!!!!!!

we gotta now add kiwi to the cure.... it's fruit so remember it has to be eaten before 10 am, mountain time! lol!!!

• apple
    apple Member Posts: 1,466

my husband would clucking love those pants

ha ha ha

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

funny how it's easter season!

i don't know if i can eat peeps this year without laughing hysterically!!!

• thenewme

Oh nooooo - beware the PEEPS!!!   It's a conspiracy, funded by Big Pharma, that's gone horribly wrong!  The side effects that were covered up are becoming too big to hide!  

• thenewme
    OK, HDAngelBaby.... now I think I may have found YOU!  Am I right, am I right?
  • sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

fUZZY. CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK ERP, CLUCK BAGRUP FUZZY IS A FUZZY. i THOUGHT YOU LOOKED GREAT CUDDLED IN WITH ALL THOSE LIMES. LOOKED LIKE THEY HAD YOU WELL TAKEN CARE OF.

Sandy please share that you tube url again. I think i chose that statement independently , but it may have been the power of suggestion after watching the you tube thing. Please, explain the controversy over Bugger.

Several pages back in the wee hours of the morning , I was trying to find a BACK. So, if we wanted to communicate something without prying eyes we could, So, try and find my post about the PM phone tree. These pages move so fast. I'll take a look and then post the page

• janet in virginia

Next time somebody starts to say something stupid, puff up your feathers really big, look them in the eye & say... 

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

3 reasons why this might be the cure...

1. its a peep

2. its pink

3. its eating BACON!!!!!!

• Makratz

LOL Janet!!

I'm making these clucking chicks in my spare time, when the hen house is quiet.

• veggy

Recipe for dinner...

• thenewme

Can anybody pick CG out of the lineup???

• Makratz

Why are their mouths open like that?  Kinda freaky.

• veggy

Peeps in the Henhouse!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

Cluck it lost my post. Pg 66 described attempt at a back door. Then Queen Sandy posts a You TUbe clip about Bugger multiple posts down. Very funny. One clip does have a tree being thrown into a hen house........ So please re read , because we have a back door when we want it. It will just take a little work to set up the Pm phone tree. AND watch the clip

• janet in virginia