Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 183
  • Mazy1959
    Mazy1959 Member Posts: 254

Hoping the sick chick feels better soon.

I'll never look at Starbucks the same again LOLOLOL.

Now after we follow the recipe...it should shut up all those sly peeps who have been trying to cure us right? Okay...gonna go borrow my hubby's chest waders and get this chick cured. Happy cluckin cure !!!

• LizinKS
    LizinKS Member Posts: 6

@Caeres Sunflower: I don't think it is just me that got infuriated by someone who barely knows me tells me to think positive. If I were brave enough to answer back for myself and others diagnosed with breast cancer, I'd say,"I have cancer. I'll think and feel any da** way I want to. I'm allowed - especially in low moments."

• apple
    apple Member Posts: 1,466

what an ad..

awesome find.

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

So Cure Guy is married then.  Interesting.  I love his technical medical terms.  I am guessing his medical training was definitely ivy league here in the US.

He has a whole island "plant" producing the cure.  Wow!  I am unnerved somewhat that ANY lump in the breast is cancer as I am heading out for a Stereotactic CNB in about 45 minutes.  I am wasting my time according to that ad.  But to make it  all okay, if he doesn't cure the cancer I have, I get a whoppin' 1k!  Now that's a good trade off.  I wonder if he sends it posthumously.

• apple
    apple Member Posts: 1,466

from the grave?

eek

• Meece

Well, the graves of those who believed it.

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Good Cluck Meece!

• Meece

I can't wait to get this cluckin thing over with.

• dutchgirl6
    dutchgirl6 Member Posts: 322

Good luck Meece!

• Dilly
    Dilly Member Posts: 394

spreading protective wings over Meece. Good cluck today!

• sandymess
    sandymess Member Posts: 86

Sending clucks of light and love to Meece and Lowrider for their tests today. May the Cluck be with you both!

• sandymess
    sandymess Member Posts: 86
  • thenewme
    thenewme Member Posts: 174

Chicken feet, according to wiki, can be use for good luck, love, and protection!! 

Here's to you, Lowrider and Meece (and anyone else needing protection today), for your tests!

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Emily - you topped yourself on the update!!!  Need to file for a patent before AstraZeneca gets wind of it.

Meece - you've probably gone to your apptmt by now -- but I'm clucking all the best!

newme - oooohhhhh.  Do they come in choice of silver or gold?  I need silver to match my tiara & tin hat.  I'm going to look for them on HSN.

• janet in virginia

WTC?  We need to protest at the next County meeting to take this sign down.  Too many cluckers are getting it mixed up with directions to our hen house.

• thenewme
  • janet in virginia

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

• thenewme
  • HeidiToo
    HeidiToo Member Posts: 965
  • thenewme

Emily - be very careful out there!  Now that you've found The Cure, there could be a Big Pharma FDA  spy watching your every move in attempts to shut you down!

• thenewme

Dear SandyAust, fearless chicken leader, I just want to thank you for starting this thread.  This is the most cluckin' fun I've had in a long time!  And so much easier on the blood pressure than my usual BCO roost ;-D

PS - Who's that good lookin' chicken king?

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

Meece & Lowrider:  May the cluck be with you today!!!  Good clean scans for all!

JanetinVirginia:  Maybe the Cure Guy is hanging out there with his wife and child??!!

• thenewme

Hmmm.... this one reminds me of something but I can't quite put my finger on it  Sealed

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

Ditto meece and Low --waiting for news. Hope your folks are the kind that give the news right away

I created and insomniacs thread. for obvious reasons. I'll post the link

http://community.breastcancer.org/forum/102/topic/767259?page=1#idx_1

• thenewme

Duuuuuuuhhhh.. no tree in here, and I can even tell which is the front and which is the back. 

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Love all the comics! *L* And do bear in mind I wrote up the Cure recipe while on strong painkillers..*L* As for a patent..I'll apply for one on behalf of our group. However, no one will ever be able to copy it exactly except us.The location of the special MUD will be our little secret to be shared with only those who need it.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 183

Giddy up cluck!

• janet in virginia

Get your crayons out cluckers - we're having a coloring book contest!  Here's a pic to download & color.  Last one done is a rotten egg!