Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 183

Comments & Glitter Graphics " mce_src="
    Comments & Glitter Graphics " alt="" border="" hspace="" vspace="" width="" height="" align="" />
  • thenewme
    thenewme Member Posts: 174

MindoverMatter - LMCAO!!!  Actually, I had wondered where they come from! Thanks for clarifying!!

Bonnie, sorry, but I don't think that's the tree - too far from the henhouse!  Maybe you and I are on a wild goose chase.....errrrrr.... wild chicken chase!?

• [Deleted User]
  • Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

A friend sent this this morning. Do love the one above!!!

• HeidiToo
    HeidiToo Member Posts: 965

ROLFLMAO!

I am a Teacher Naturalist. Yesterday I did an Outreach program at a nearby elementary school on indigenous wild animals. I was discussing cottontails and asked why the mother rabbit doesn't sit on her nest all day. Answer: "because she would break the eggs".

Kids...

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

mindovermatter, you come up with the absolute funniest pics! gotta show my husband this last one, he will like it Wink

So i gotta tell you what just happened in the grocery store not more than 20 minutes ago!

My husband works a 2nd job at a local grocery store. Everyone knows what is going on with me. so, when i go in, i always get asked how i'm doing and such. well, there is this really super nice guy who is super religious that works at the checkout there. he also has a bakery in town. well, he just so happens to bring cupcakes to work today, and i go through his line and he gives me one, which totally perks me up, cause i am sick again with strep!And then.... he says it. He tells me this:

"Angel, do you like asparagus"

"well, yeah, i like to smoke it"

*confused look on his face*

"why wayne, what's up, is there a sale on it this week?"

"no, but i have a friend who has cancer and he swears by eating asparagus everyday, his tumor marker counts went down"

*i don't get a tumor marker check...... but how would he know that?*

*smiling and nodding, cause he is a good mormon boy with a big heart and just gave me chocolate *

"Thanks wayne, I will remember that one!  have a good day"

*as soon as i leave the store i bust out laughing!!!!!! and, thought of all my hens in the henhouse!!*

Hope that made some of you laugh, cause it sure did me!!!! What timing too!!

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

And that's why I smoke....I mean eat my asparagus.  Great story HD

• hdangelbaby
    thanks!! same hereCool
  • [Deleted User]

hdangelbaby that is hysterical!  This is the best place and I am having so much fun.  Laughter is truly the best medicine, that and asparagus!  Hugs to you

• [Deleted User]

It's the new greasy hair look

• [Deleted User]

Asparagus is popping up all over!

• Kymn
    Kymn Member Posts: 887

hi ladies took a bit to catch up, funny stuff. I feel like clucking poo Cry chemo number 2 yesterday and it hit me quicker and harder than number 1  thought I would pop on and get some giggles before heading back to bed, thanks girls

cluck with you soon

Kymn

• hdangelbaby

aww kymn!!! hugs to you and hopes you get to feeling better soon! I found that even though i was getting the same dose every time, ( DD A/C) it was still cumulative in how i felt. same with taxol. I had my DD split up into 8 weekly treatments. glad i did it that way, cause i feel like the side effects weren't as severe, but, by week 8 i just was done with it all!! lol!!

sending big clucking hugs your way!!!

btw, eat some asparagus, i heard it cures cancer! lol!Yell

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK TO THE WORLD'S GREATEST (AND TOUGHEST) MOTHER CLUCKERS!!  I have missed you all and I can't thank you enough for all the thoughts!!

Just goes to show you what good cluckin' hiring can do!  You all have protected and respected the Hen House and all that belong!!  I'm so excited about the choir ... and I'm still choking on my asparagus puffs from catching up!  Oh cluck it's good to be back ... XOXOXOX and a cluck!  I am officially increasing payroll by 50% across the board (not sure that's my job but who's going to question that!)  There's no place like home (aka: OMG They Found a Cure for Stupid)!!

Low and Meece ,... thinking of you both.  Kymn, glad to see you back!  This chemo is for the clucking birds ... errr...yeah, I guess that's about right!!  I'm on the tail end of a cluckin' rough week - won't be able to stay up too long ... but back in the cluckin' game ladies!

• [Deleted User]

Some asparagus a day will keep cancer away.  Have you eaten yours today?

• [Deleted User]

I have never been queen of anything Cry.  So, I'm wondering if for just one moment in time I can be The Asparagus Queen?  I promise to be a kind and generous ruler.

• [Deleted User]

Kymn, I hope you feel better soon.  And to all who are going through treatments, may they be easy and may you enjoy the warmth of spring.

• [Deleted User]

I hate to admit it, but I'm a chicken.  And I so admire all of you brave enough to go through chemo.  BIG ASPARAGUS CLUCKS TO YOU ALL! 

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Was great story hdangel!  There's a difference between being stupid & being sweet.  He sounds like a sweetie.

Bonnie - and the sweetest mother hen!

Time for a song.... dedicated to all you cluckers across the miles/oceans (I'm not as good at this as fuzzy!)

Listen chicks.  Ain't no mountain high, ain't no valley low, any ain't no river wide enough to keep me from clucking to you.

If you need us, cluck.  No matter where you are; no matter how far.

Just cluck and we'll be there in a hurry.  You don't have to worry

Cause baby there ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wide, ain't no hen house far enough to keep me from clucking to you.

No wind.  No rain.  Or winter's cold can't stop us.  Oh no.   Although we're miles apart, If you're ever in trouble, we'll be there on the double. 

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

FUZZY's back!  cluck cluck hooray!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I smiled when I saw that Fuzzy was back. I got that warm and, uh, "fuzzy" feeling. I was also drinking a hot toddy (tea with honey and brandy).

• hdangelbaby

CLUCK CLUCK HOORAY!! FUZZY IS BACK IN THE HENHOUSE!!!!!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

this is a copy from p66 that explains the tree in the hen house and the back back door.--------- I figured away to make a back space , so, we wouldn't have to be in the back front. This will have to work almost like a phone tree. Except, that it's a PM tree. Here we can Pm only one person at a time. We cannot forward or copy to another member even though we want to.

So, here's the plan. We write a PM, just before sending a reply we cut it(control c), hit the reply button, then we pm another member--paste the message and send. And repeat step one for next contact. If it works we can actually have a private meeting.  Would take alittle time, But if we really want a private conversation without prying eyes , this may work. If the preliminary test works. Then we make aPM phone tree that we can run  off and keep  by the computer. When someone says we need a private meeting , the we activate the PM tree.  Since I have nothing else to do, except have no sleep with weird ideas in the wee hours of the morning , i'm going to test it. I'll send the same message to Meece,Mak and JV, Once you receive the message post it. If it's all the same message it worked. I hope it does because then we could really have meetings in the back.So here it goes. The message will be gobbledygook.

SandyAust---when you said you were still on penguin control, is this still a problem?

Off to attempt, Pm trial, my guess is it will work with Internet explorer vs firefox so I will start there.

then queen Sandy brought up this story about Bugger. with a hyperlink to YOU TUBE. please view you will get how it all comes together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfzUx6PiNd8

• Makratz

Welcome back Fuzzy

• sas-schatzi

Fuzzy 's back, kymn survived r-2 and we have a request from M_O_M to be asparagus queen. M_O_M I don't know how many queens we can have? I think it should be put on the next henhouse agenda. Be patient, we'll find a solutuion. JV great song right from your cluckin heart thank you.

Great pics everyone. Clucklng envious I can't even do an avatar. May be someone could find one for me How about an avatar contest for SAS. Once chosen then you can talk me through how to put it in. Yes, PUllesse. It's no fun without a good avatar. Frankly, Fuzzys is my favorite because it is sooooo Art Deco or Art Noveau? Anyways I like it . And TINKS too.

• hdangelbaby

i'm thinking about changing my avatar.... to a pic i had a good photographer friend of mine take smack dab in the middle of chemo...... if i can get it to work, i will do it, then y'all will have to tell me what you think!

• hdangelbaby

woohoo! it worked!!!!! i know it's too small to read, but the bottom right corner it says " i fight breast cancer, what do YOU do??"

• [Deleted User]

Avatar submission for sas-schatzi.  It will make you look like a real warrior.

• sas-schatzi

hdbabyangel---semi take off Demi Moores prego pic. Yours is art.

• Makratz

HD, great pic.  I agree, art!