Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

do you think there's people out there making this stuff up for us?

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

ohlord, i had a doozie of a stupid thing said to me today....

ugh! and it came from my husband!!!!

we both work at home depot, and i am on medical LOA. he calls me this morning and is ranting and raving about how much he hates it there and this and that and etc.

then he says " at least you are on vacation! enjoy it while it lasts."

i say "excuse me? surgery , chemo and radiation is not a vacation." (i'm on my break right now between chemo and rads)

i say "cancer is not a vacation! i'd much rather be working than going through the last 5 months of my life!"

he says " i would trade with you, this place is so awful"

yeah, ok. he would rather have cancer than work at his job....... he deserves to be thrown in the bonfire for that one!!!  and all of us hens clucking his eyes out!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

i'm take pain pills everyday (even though some days i don't need them.... that's another story), have a script for anti depressants, that i haven't filled just yet, i have had poison injected in mybody for 4 months, a chunk of my breast and armpit taken out, and lost all my hair. yeah, great f***ing vacation. jerk!

• GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

hdangelbaby...I'm writing you a prescription.  A prescription for a vacation away from your problems.  Oh, and I would leave his pillow on the couch! Ha!

• hdangelbaby
    thank you girlfriday, i will go fill that script immediately!! Tongue out
  • thenewme
    thenewme Member Posts: 174

Oh hdangelbaby, is your husband's name Earl? He deserves a good pecking for that one!

• hdangelbaby

let's call him earl.

god! he can be so awesome sometimes, and then bam! he says something like that and totally ruins it!

men can suck it today!

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

Eeeek.  Does your DH (And I use that term lightly right now) know what he's in for when he gets home?

Changing the subject back a few posts...You know you can keep slugs out of your garden by wrapping copper tape around it.  Mabe slugs are cancer!

• hdangelbaby

i should stab him in his chest, inject him with some sort of poison that will make him sick, make him wear my wig, then have him lay in a tanning bed for a couple hours. that should do the trick!!

• thenewme
  • thenewme

Whoa, Meece - you might be on to something!   Slugs are cancer?  Both ugly, destructive, unwanted invaders!  Does this mean we need to change The Cure recipe again?  Copper tape and beer, is it? 

• hdangelbaby

beer beer beer!!

i sure had enough of them last night!!!!!!! Laughing

• GirlFriday

hdangelbaby:  We cleaned up a couple of fallen trees Saturday night, and of course beer never tastes better than around a fire...and on a sandy beach, and near the lake, and while fishing...oops I digress...anywho I had a few too many, and although I did not trip over a garden hose, I did end up in bed with the covers over my head snoring very loudly at 9pm.  Which was glorious, because I have not been sleeping very well.  My man laughed at me the next morning. I would have suffocated him with my hairy arm pit again,but then I realized I had shaved last week after my last regular session...I regret the shave! It was an excellent weapon!

• thenewme

• GirlFriday

My sister the NP, writes me a script for that every couple weeks!  I'm an abuser of that Fukitol!

• hdangelbaby
    Laughinglove it!!!!!
  • hdangelbaby

my form of fukitol comes in the form of a frothy beverage!! lol!!!Smile

although, i think for my husband, he needs the suppository form of that medication! lol!

• thenewme
  • thenewme

Somebody ordered waaayyyyy too much beer and asparagus!

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

*LOL* Fukitol..does that come in slow release capsules?

Oh oh...that COULD be our asparagus shipment in the pic above..oh dear...

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 183
  • janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • thenewme
    Well crap - so he can fix everything except cancer?
  • Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Dr. Juma is NOT the Cure Guy.....keep looking!

• [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]

Okay, this is a bit freaky!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAHHFtLNCpU

• hdangelbaby

i love the newspaper clipping like articles mindovermatter puts on here! hilarious!!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

Angel baby ---just let it go . He goofed. It's not worth an empty bed, you never know when that may become permanent and then there's only the cat or dog.. Do the reverse, talk and see if he can't come to realize how his words hurt. love you honey.