Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

The horse in the hole reminds me of a true story..

Some years back SIL's father and brother, who were in charge of digging the graves for the dearly departed members of their church, completed the task the night before the funeral of one of the church members. Early the next morning they got a frantic call from the family who had driven past the church to make sure all was in readiness. Apparently what they found was a horse in their mother's grave! The horse had escaped from his field and fell in the hole during the night. It took some planning to get the appropriate winches and machinery to get the horse out before the funeral that afternoon..

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 183

That is too funny!

• [Deleted User]

I do eat chocolate and perhaps that's why my nipple is a little dark.  It was dark chocolate.

• [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]

I hope this doesn't offend anyone.  I apologize if it does, but I just couldn't resist.

• sam52
    sam52 Member Posts: 431

Just followed a lorry (UK speak for truck) up the motorway (?highway) trying to control my laughter.......on the back was painted a BIG bundle of aparagus and the logo 'freshly clicked'....I was sure it said 'clucked'......

It is apparently asparagus season here in UK.....the restaurant I went to with my Dad proudly presented its 'asparagus menu' - of course I indulged....

I have spent HOURS reading these pages and nearly splitting my sides with laughter - till it really hurt! There are some truly brilliant minds at work here. I think my favourite pics are the garlic-butt and the KFC Witness Protection poster ..and the wonderful comments to accompany them!

Keep 'em comin'!!

Is there room  for one more in the hen house tonight?

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

We could hold our annual clucking conference here...

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Its not the cure, but it is funny...

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

Sam.....new members will always have a place!! Do you cluck, chirp or beegok? Can you join the choir? Tin hat ready? Enough asparagus for the cure and to pass?

• sam52
    sam52 Member Posts: 431

Awww...thanks, Fuzzy, for the welcome! My hours may not quite accord yours, but I cluck real good ! Another little clucker joins the coop.....

I can lay my hands on enough asparagus to keep us in joints for years to come.....I'm a real lay-ed back chick!

Yes, that's eggsaxctly what I mean........

Sam x (cluck, puff and pass.....)

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618
  • veggy

My DH sent this one to me. He likes this thread too. I thought I would share his new founded cure...

enjoy!

www.http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/04/12/6454949-can-tobacco-cure-cancer

• Meece

Bizarre!  The treatment area seems so dirty!  Looks like someplace CG might be.

• veggy

He has the tin foil hat on! The foil looks like it has been recycled.

• Meece

I'll bet it is cold laying on a metal table and being covered with wet cloth and foil.  May cure cancer but you get a nasty case of pneumonia.

• dutchgirl6
    dutchgirl6 Member Posts: 322
    I don't know about that, the patient kind of looks like a mummy, not sure that it would be a very positive experience.
  • EmilyInOntario

Well now, I know you can kill garden slugs with tobacco and water so if you have slugs you might be cured...not sure about cancer...

• GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

Wait a minute...I thought you used beer to cure a slug covered garden! 

• thenewme
    thenewme Member Posts: 174

LOLOLOL!!! "treatment includes the blowing of smoke from "divine cigarettes" infused with "nanotechnology" to remove their cancer causing "free radicals."

Ahhh, but this one cures cancer AND helps with the side effects!  

• veggy

I was thinking with everyone puffing on pot and asparagus, the others could wear  tin foil hats, lay down and the smokers could blow the smoke into our ears. Its worth a try?!!

• thenewme
    thenewme Member Posts: 174

Oh Veggy, I'd say it needs to be added to The Cure recipe! 

Don't hate me for my hat.

• GirlFriday

thenewme: That looks just like my turbie towel gone space age!  I can't hate your for your hat...I think I'm in love with you!

• Onetoughwoman47
    Onetoughwoman47 Member Posts: 132
    I have to add to this thread, I had one person tell me that I got cancer because of all the wrong I did in my life!!!! OMG.Undecided...hello, McFly????
  • GirlFriday

onetoughowoman (great handle btw...I think I'm getting a BC license plate that says TUFNIP!)  I get that judgement all of the time!  But my response always is to quote one of my favorite bumper stickers: BORN TO BE AN OLD WOMAN WITH NO REGRETS!

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Maybe McFly  is the Cure Guy?  It does rhyme...

• HeidiToo
    HeidiToo Member Posts: 965

I know I intimidate people. Perhaps that's why no one has ever said anything stoopid to my face. Guess I'm lucky. I don't suffer fools well and would probably be *most* impolite.

I like the innocent children comeback. I'm sure it is very effective.

• EmilyInOntario

Now I am wondering if tin foil hats aren't enough and we should be wrapping in recycled tinfoil as is suggested in the " Indonesian Smoke Cure". Blowing cigarette smoke into the ear is an old folk remedy for earaches ( I was stunned the first time I saw this done by a neighbour to her child) Not sure how the smoke in the ear combats cancer...of course have we ever heard of ear cancer?

• EmilyInOntario

I stand corrected..just googled ear cancer...it does exist...

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

This guy gives me the creeps - maybe he's cure guy.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

GIG- that is one of the best comebacks yet.The stupidest of stupids could not come up with anything in that regard. I don't know if I said it here or not, but when heidi said she would be impolite. When someone really ticks off my sister she says" getout of my face MF'er". She has a way that no one is going to back her down (OLD COP). I haven't gone there yet, but i suppose there will be a day

I just googled "do all body parts get cancer". Excluded are hair, teeth and nails. Well there's a research project. Is there any common element to all three? IF there is then, it should be looked at for a cure. Hmmmmmm the origin of all three are alive cells that then change, and I'll go out on a limb and say they are then dead. One question that immediately comes to mind is that the origin of each i.e nailbed, hair follicle, and teeth I don't know about. But the first two rapidily produce cells. HMMMMMM sound like anything else we know about. BUT now I have to go find out. Edit --one article mentioned stem cell research.

As far as hair watch out what you put on it. Check it out for formaldehyde

Definitely don't puff when you are around that stuf BRAGOKKK