Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• mbtlcsw01
    mbtlcsw01 Member Posts: 250

Wise words sas and I know you know better than most of us.

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

I agree, sas, wise words!

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

yeah, nothing a good clucking didn't fix!!! lol!!!!Kiss

i make love not war, turns out hubby was trying to be funny, but failed miserably. we are fine now.

thanks gals! i don't know what i would do some days without this board!!!

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Aside from the fact that Dr. Juma can't spell...bewithed people?..what is customer attraction..?

• hdangelbaby

i need to see dr juma for customer attraction. lol. i work in retail!!!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

insomniacs is open for business

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

Who is  dr jurma?

• hdangelbaby

sas, i will be on as soon as i am done making/eating dinner!!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Please do me a favor? I will need some good laughs today. I have to give up my puppy today. He will probably be put to sleep. My heart is aching. Sorry for the downer.

• Makratz

So sorry to hear that Veggys.  It's always so sad when we lose a pet.  I hope we all bend over backwards today to try and cheer you up!

• veggy

I lost this whole thread and everything everyone has posted. The only thing I see is the very first post that Sandyaust wrote. There isn't any page numbers. What happened? Did this happen to anyone else? Just when I really need a laugh, it's gone!

• veggy

I had to type in a member's name (Meece) and it brought me back. I can see everyone's posts now. Why today?!!

Thanks Makraz! I'll will be leaving soon with a heavy heart. 

• GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

Veggy:  That cluckin sucks! I'm so sorry!  The computer issues can be explained because Mercury is Retrograde...but the puppy issues just blow!  There is no consolation for him chasing bones up in the clouds when you need him here on earth. I'm so sorry!  My black lab (he's simulatneously brilliant and stupid in every instant) just came to the computer and sneezed on me!  He sends it love...and his snot!

• thenewme
    thenewme Member Posts: 174

What we've got here is a failure to communicate!

• thenewme

Oh Veggy, I'm soooo sorry.  We'll bend over backwards today to send you some smiles....

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

I miss one day and you gals always cheer me the cluck up!  Bagawk!!!

((((veggy)))) So sorry about your puppy.  lots of good laughs here to cheer you up!

• Suzybelle
    Suzybelle Member Posts: 102

((((veggy))))

• Ellie1959
    Ellie1959 Member Posts: 73

So sad about your puppy - lot's of love and hugs to you Veggy - Ellie

• thenewme

Dear Veggy...

Oh wait, maybe I should change it to Veggie Soup instead of chicken soup??  D'oh!

• thenewme

Anybody heard from agent Lowrider since her scan?  Check in, chickie - come in Lowrider.....

• thenewme

Some threads really get my feathers in a ruffle, so I'm outta here for some coffee... anybody else need a cuppa?

• thenewme
  • veggy

I'm back home. Here's the story...

I took him to the humane society crying uncontrollably. We did all the paperwork and I sobbed. They went back to find a cage to keep him for ten days for quarantine . There was none left. I could either have him euthanized or bring him home and watch him here. By this time I don't know what they are saying. I'm glad a friend with me. I opted to bring him home and keep an eye on him. I have him for ten more days and then if there isn't any changes in him, I am going to find him a new home.  I can't handle this anymore. How much more do I have to go through? This crazy cancer ordeal was enough of a rollercoaster ride from hell. 

Where's the laughs? I need the craziness!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for a ll the good wishes. I appreciate them!

• GirlFriday

veggy: What's his problem?  What's his breed?  Do you have a breed specific agency in your area, or a no kill shelter...there's a lot of places that "foster" until adopted.

What the cluck!  I feel like I just dropped some tail feathers picturing you in the human society!

• Makratz

Can't read the posts, I can only post.  WTC??

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

same here!  can't figure out how to see the page...but my other faves show up. what the cluck is going on?!?

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Hello?  Anybody home in the hen house?  Where did all the posts go???   Cure guy must be sabbotaging the thread :(

It's weird - if I sign out, and then click the thread I can see the posts.  But when I sign in - they are gone again.  Maybe I've been smokin too much asparagus.

• GirlFriday

A fiftyish woman was at home happily jumping on her bed and laughing.

Her husband watches her for a while and asks, "Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look?, What's the matter with you?"

The woman continues to bounce on the bed and says,"I don't care, I just came from having a mammogram and the doctor says I have the breasts of an 18 year-old!!" The husband said, "What did she say about your 60 year old ass?"

"Your name never came up," she replied. ;-D

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Now you see it.  Now you don't.

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284