Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631
    WTC?  Very strange...and good to know!  Surprised
  • Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

You are a chef????  So now we have a personal chef added to the list of jobs!

I'll have an order of magic clicking brownies please!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

AH  ha hh  this is where the OMBUDSMAN has a duty to recognize and negotiate___DAHHHHH

We have a Queen Sandy Unless otherwise designated Queens are titularer heads, but since we never did a constituition. So, Queen Sandy rules.Shee can do what ever She wants. Queen Sandy has shown unique guidance in the problem with the penguin, She has defined our own uniquiness and brought us out of confrontation back to the CLUCK

ERGO, rather than sayiny Lowrider is President-------President titeling having a very low estime value at present - we must find a higher value designation for Lowrider., Who has shown the greatest servitude to this cause of the the search for the CCGuy. SO, WE will consider for the next 24 hrs the suggesstions from all, for Lowridre title AND then Queen Sandy shall choose or make up her own. She's the Queen.

Master Mother Clucker Ombudsman  SAS

• thefuzzylemon

Gotta get this clucking garden started right away...here's the first plants of the season...

Go to fullsize image

Organic...of course...

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

oh yeah, angelbaby is the chef!!!

i am actually in real life, making chocolate pecan pie bars.... i should go over to the "no sugar forum" and post how i'm gonna eat a bunch of these bars after drinking my wine.

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

We Do we have room in the hen house to grow our own? 

• Makratz

Ok HD,  you Have to PM me the recipe for them!  Sounds yummy.  Can I wash them down with vodka and cranberry juice?  Diet cranberry juice, of course.  LOL, post it on the sugar thread, you kill me!

• thefuzzylemon

We'll have to make room or they'll get angry...

Go to fullsize image

• Makratz

Random....could be the vodka but I thought it was funny.

• mostlymom
    mostlymom Member Posts: 378
    i love this room....  Kiss  actually makes me feel nearly sane....  Tongue out
  • sas-schatzi

Now pay attention to the Ombudsmans request for titles ---please

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I think with today's glitch my post on page 83 was overlooked. I had posted that I took my dog to the humane society. They didn't have room to quarantine him. I brought him back home to watch him myself. I couldn't let them euthanize him. If all goes well, I'll be looking for a new home for him in a couple of weeks. Right now I have a terrible headache from crying. Thanks everyone for your hugs and support.

• thefuzzylemon

Oh veggy...sorry I eat a lot of shrooms....or chemo brain??

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 183

The Amazing New No-Underfryer Bra

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Wow..the thread is really rolling along today. I love mushrooms..eat them all the time...several times a week probably...but still have breast cancer. Maybe I'm not eating the right kind?

• sas-schatzi

Okay friends-----it seems as if I blocked from insomniacs thread another member found that it was a weird thing happenining trying to PM me

It would be appreciated if you would try and post on insomniacs---just one word to account for you being their

I'm not blocked here and the moderators say they are working on it. I trust they are. But if others can post why can't I It may help thanks sas

• thefuzzylemon

Emily...when you eat them do you cluck uncontrollably? Giggle like a chick? Change the words to well known songs for fun?

if not...I'll send you some mushrooms to try; )

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284
    mushrooms Pictures, Images and Photos"
  • Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Sas I can't get in either to insomniacs, maybe too many mushrooms!

• Alyson

Noe its happened here WTC

• sas-schatzi

Odd Alyson -----could it of been because we were talking about sex last night?

• Alyson

Maybe we are banned??

• sas-schatzi

Did mushrooms once 30 some years ago ------guess statute of limitations is up-------it was fun once -------wouldn't do it again -------the wild and crazy days--------------cluck cluck cluckem if they can't take a joke-----------------for you young ones that last cluck was our cluck in the 60's and early 70's

• Alyson

I still can't get in through BCO but I managed too by going through Google!!?? And I posted as well but it didn't show so went back to Google and it was there.

• hdangelbaby

ahh hell, i love mushrooms too and yeah i got cancer too. bummer.

i really enjoyed my dinner though! and so did DH. had chicken marsala, and super buttery garlic bread.

still thinking about going to the sugar thread and posting my pecan chocolate bar recipe.....

• sas-schatzi

Well the mods tried to fix it , but at this point I have to assume I'm not allowed on the insomnia site. I can post, but I can't read. It was fixed for about< 1 minute....  So, Am I a non person or just a computer mistake---ponder that--------how many years ago would that have been a statement one could not make------Aldous Huxley and George Orwell(sic)----would have found something to pontificate about that ----have an idea, but can't say what they would have said.

More wine say the chickens-------okay.. The Chickens I know like wine. The insomnia thread was supposed to be a lifeline-----So when all of you went to bed  I could talk to someone besides the chickens. Now don't get me wrong they are nice to talk with. They have found a great home here. They haven't been so appeciated in such along time. Here they feel love and mockery and understanding of why they want to get to the other side of the road. Why they scratch and roost and have multicolored chicks. They talk about these things. They thank you so much for bringing forward all the wonderful things about them, and exposing the bad chickens. They expressed this with great vigor. They want you to know that if anyone thinks that we are ill using them, they are wrong ............The chickens are with us and support our representation of them and want to be along for the ride. They feel all anybody wanted to do with them  before was barbecue. They prefer us over them. Here they get to vent, they like that. So, the chickens are tired, but their last question is what happened about bringing in the roosters?

• Mazy1959
    Mazy1959 Member Posts: 254

Veggi...I am so sorry about your dog. Big hugs to you.

• hdangelbaby

sas, I can't get in the insomniacs thread either. i have to go to "search" then type in "insomniacs" then i can get right in

• Alyson

Sas, I am still a nonperson there too you can get there by going through google and you will see all the posts.

This hen wants wine, mushrooms and asparagus. According to scan welling in chest is fibrous adhesions. Isn't it funny when we are happy about such things.

• sas-schatzi

veggie --------why quarntine----------serious question----have room for another dog , but have a dog that is anxious