Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

You would have to wear this over your tinfoil hat.

I am very tempted to make one!!!

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Or maybe I could put the foil hat on the chicken hat!

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

I sthe Insomniacs thread on the fritz again? I haven't seen any posts there all day?

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

There are lots of posts you just have to go in the back door. Sas worked out that if you go to theurl and change the page number back to 34 then it works. I was getting in through google search.

• Mazy1959
    Mazy1959 Member Posts: 254

Judith..Thx LOL

Alyson..thats so cool. My Grandma and her sisters who all were devout christians, never drank alcohol. But one day my brother stopped in to see them and they were sitting there appearing totally wasted. Turns out they drank some very old grape juice LOL. My grandma would say how much fun she had whenever they drank grape juice. LOLOL

• pee
    pee Member Posts: 6

This is the funniest thread I have read in a long time.  Keep the stupid coming as I know many stupid people who could use some help.  The reasons given for WHY someone got cancer are so ridiculous it is beyond imagination.  Time to sleep (I said that on the insomnia thread and I really need to get thterere.  Will visit again sometime soon.  Oh, and feel free to not include me with the burning candles and the flower arrangements with promises of stupid stuff in 8 days.  No hard feelings.

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

I'm just waiting to have someone tell me I got cancer because I just delete all those stupid chain letters!

• hymil
    hymil Member Posts: 177
    Brace yourself Chabba, any minute now you will get three hundred copies of that silly chain email...Laughing ...  have fun deleting!! and as each time you hit Delete, think One less stoopid, Two less stoopids, Three less stoopids... two hundred ninetynine less stoopids, three-hundred YAY GOT EM ALL!!
  • thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

Dear Moderators....here at the Tough Mother Cluckers International, we have a variety of positions available at corporate level.  Since I am the Human/Chicken Resources Lead, I would like to offer you all positions in the Cluckin IT department - the Chemo Spa by itself is worth taking the position...let alone all of the cluckin laughs from following this thread!!  SO, since you're already doin it anyway...the position is yours for the taking!!

Cluck along with us!!

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,483

thefuzzylemon, it's a tempting offer. But would it require special skills? A physical? Business attire, like pantyhose?!  Maybe better to maintain amateur status, but thanks! Smile

Judith and the BCO mods

• sandymess
    sandymess Member Posts: 86
  • EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Sandy...that's sooo bad...but oh so funny...*L*

Pantyhose? Please say we don't need to wear pantyhose to meetings? *picturing pantyhose on chicken legs*

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

me no likey the pantyhose! lol!!!

• thefuzzylemon

Dear moderators...pssshhh!!  Pantyhose!!  That's funny!!  We wear tin hats, feathers, bacon bras...but pantyhose would never be something we'd consider!

Oh...and we let our peeps work from home Sealed without punching a time clock!!

We share our asparagus as well ...

• hdangelbaby

i'm craving a bacon bra right now....

and a puff of asparagus!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 183
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Now that's some snack.

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

where in the world do you find those bacon pictures?????????? Incredible or perhaps inedible?

• hdangelbaby

bacon lube.... now that's a new one!!!!!

i love to eat bacon as much as the next gal, but the lube might be going just a bit too far! lol!!!

i like to keep my sex and food separate!!! Tongue out

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

Angel ditto---------, but wherever a buck mught be made

• burley
    burley Member Posts: 248

All this talk of bacon...now I really want a BLT.  But the preservatives in the bacon might give me cancer...

• GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

Don't worry burley!  The processed wheat probably will too! Laughing

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Low - you out there?  I picked up some chatter from my tin hat.  Cure Guy plans to attend a Jimmy Buffet concert. (Maybe Jimmy would do a concert for the hen house - we'd fit right in with parrotheads.)

• mbtlcsw01
    mbtlcsw01 Member Posts: 250

Burley, as Meece would say, don't worry about the bacon--it has already been cured.

• hymil
    hymil Member Posts: 177

Does preservative not make you live longer then? I'm - I'm shocked - I don't know what to say!

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

I bet theres a lot of asparagus smoking gone on  at the Buffet concert.

• thefuzzylemon

And maybe some mushrooms being passed around...

• [Deleted User]