Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Mazy1959
    Mazy1959 Member Posts: 254

mindover LOLOLOL

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

M-O-M please----did you make up your own avatar-----------it is so great. and you are so adept at posting so many greatMother clucker pic's

But your avatar ----is so ------sophisticated with the make up and the asparagus----is it you , and did you create it? sheila

• sas-schatzi

JV -----One of my favorites is "five O'Clock somewhere" alan jackson and Buffet. Happened to turn on to the last 15 minutes of the country music awards. When alan jackson was playing it--and right at the phrase where he says what would buffet do he comes on stage------.

the story that jackson told when he was given the song was this is something buffet would  do-----so he calls jb and proposes the scenario. How many other performers would share such a song. Because Alan Jackson was such a good person , they created something together that will live on forever. Ain't that fun.

Everyone thought I was crazy when I bought all these Hats for christmas last year That "IT"S FIVE O"CLOCK SOMEWHERE"

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284
    Bacon Pictures, Images and Photos
  • thegood5
    with bacon Pictures, Images and Photosyummmmmm......Yell
  • imbell
    imbell Member Posts: 61

I guess the cure for stupid hasn't reached Canada. Called the local feed store to buy peanuts. Told the clerk I wanted unshelled peanuts. When I got silence I said you know peanuts in the shell. AND he said madam those are two different things. LOL

• GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

Saw this recipe on the Today Show this morning...Now we can have our asparagus shaved and tangled! Note: We can tri-color tangled cure!

Recipe: Asparagus tangle with Parmesan vinaigrette Allison Fishman It's amazing what you can do with a vegetable peeler. By peeling stalks of asparagus into long shavings instead of using them whole, you get this visually compelling salad. If you have access to good purple or white asparagus, try a tricolor tangle. And since purple asparagus loses color when it is cooked, the only way to enjoy that color on a plate is to have it raw.Ingredients 1 pound thick asparagus1/4 cup olive oil1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese1 teaspoon anchovy pasteKosher salt and freshly ground black pepperPreparation Lay the asparagus on a cutting board and shave with a vegetable peeler, starting an inch or two below the end of the stalk. Continue until all the asparagus has been shaved into thin strips; discard the thick ends after shaving.In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese and anchovy paste. Toss the asparagus with the vinaigrette and season with salt and pepper.

• Kymn
    Kymn Member Posts: 887

oh yum shaved and tangled with anchovies,wait have anchovies been approved????

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671
    hmmmmm-that's gonna make it much harder to smoke Surprised
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 183
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

mindovermatter:  Where do you find this stuff?  Hahaha! 

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
  • veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
  • burley
    burley Member Posts: 248

Veggy-perfect sign for this chick at work!  I'd like to cut her up and fry her like a slice of bacon.

She picks on everything about me-why I didn't go larger (boobs), why I was wearing glasses (to hide the fact that I didn't have any eyelashes), why I wear a wig, then why I'm not wearing a wig any longer...why I cut my hair so short (because that's as long as the top has grown), why I chose the color I did.

I have confronted her 3 times about why she's so negative-she doesn't say anything for about a week, then bam!  Stupidity again.  Ugh.

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Burley, I think she needs to smoke some asparagus and stop being so STUPID!

• MBJ

Burley:  report her to HR, besides being stuoopid and an ass she needs a talking to!  Who raises people like this???

• Dilly
    Dilly Member Posts: 394

Tell her you do these things to make Stupid People ask why. 

bagawk!

• burley

Ah haha, thanks girls.  She is honestly one of the reasons why I quit working part-time and just went to fill in status.

I was so happy to get my acrylic nails done again after chemo was over, and my favorite color was this really deep, dark purple...until she said I looked like I had olives on the tips of my fingers.

She seriously needs to smoke something...

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Too bad you can't sue for stupidity harassment in the workplace.

• MBJ

Sounds to me like she's clucking jealous since you look so hot and she is not!!!  Olives indeed, please!  You should wear it just to get her goat!

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

i think you should put the clucking olives on your fingers and wear them to work.  If she makes a comment, let her know it was her idea.

• thegood5
    stupidity Pictures, Images and Photosburley, here's a sign for your co-workers desk...
  • sas-schatzi

Burley--MJB is dead on right about going to HR. Important that you write down dates and times and exact statements. Important that you don't retaliate in any manner. She will likely feel the wrath of HR to the most severe. She has put the company at risk for a law suit.

Your avatar is beautiful ---a very sophisticated look. -sheila

• sas-schatzi

Has a conclusion been drawn on LOWRIDERS title? SaS

• [Deleted User]

Hi burley, I'm so sorry that your co-worker could be so unkind to you.  Some people just don't understand the meaning of if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.  I have a mother-in-law who never says anything positive.  I've known her for nearly twenty years, and she has never paid me a compliment.  The nice thing is that I live thousands of miles away.  Thank goodness!

• burley

No HR department-it's a hair salon and I worked/work as a part-time receptionist.  The manager is one of my best friends so she knows every little thing she says to me.  She can't stand her, but you can't fire someone for being a stupid bitch.  Unfortunately.

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600