Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• apple
    apple Member Posts: 1,466

Bless you!  ha ha ha

• Dilly
    Dilly Member Posts: 394

SAS, I've been trying to think of eggzackly the right title for Low's job in covert ops, for her business card in case she gets stopped....I am not nearly as clever as you chicks have been, and considered that since Low is working undercover she might pose as a blanket salesperson, but that seemed too obvious.  The outrageous seemed less obvious with a title like

Lowrider, Peripatetic and Adventurer Eggstra-ordinaire, with Plenty-Potionary Powers, TMCI.

She could make her escape while they went looking for a dictionary.

• Kymn
    Kymn Member Posts: 887

some people are just shitidiots....lol....dont ya agree, this one lady at work is constanly complaing about her hair to me, oh they did the wrong colour streaks, oh the cut too much off this side blah blah blah....helloooooo sunshine I'm bald

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284
    Shut Up Pictures, Images and PhotosKymn...here's one for the lady at work..
  • beccad
    beccad Member Posts: 189

Kymm, Better than just "HELLLLO I"M BALD!", I have pulled off ;the scarf that I was wearing as saying it.   That will make even the most stoopid of shidots stop and think about what they just said.

Becky

(Meece's back-up on security)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 183

Hey burley, I happen to like olives on my fingers.  They taste almost as good as the ones in my martini.

• burley
    burley Member Posts: 248

Did you just take that picture?  That's hilarious!  I should walk into work on Saturday with some on my fingers...

• BoxerMom987
    BoxerMom987 Member Posts: 2

Hello ladies!  I haven't been on here for three years or so; just recently returned due to lymphedema problems.  Discovered that if you just ignore it, it DOES NOT go away.  I just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying this thread.  You guys are hilarious & I love your senses of humor!  When I got to the picture of Cure Guy wearing his pink lipstick I totally lost it!!  DH came running to see what I was laughing at.  Anyhow, keep it going.  You guys rock!

Deb

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Might be hard getting thru airport security - but should pick up more than our tin hats.

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Did someone say martinis?

• Kymn
    Kymn Member Posts: 887
  • veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    We made it to page 90!!!!
  • sam52
    sam52 Member Posts: 431

Cock-a doodle-hoo !!

And thanks to everyone of you cluckers on here, it's the best thread EVER !!! 90 pages of super hilarity and eggstremely funny stuff.

And funny stuff, puff,puff too.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Cluck, cluck. 90 pages

Saw in a health magazine that I pick up from the supermarket that to prevent cancer you must eat a cup of cooked green veges every day - gee that's a lot of asparagus, think I need a smoke. And you need half a cup of blueberries as well, and legumes every other day!! 

Pass the asparagus.

thanks for the great laughs, its so much fun coming here.

• [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • Makratz

That's a clucking riot!

• [Deleted User]

Beautiful Broccoli Art

• [Deleted User]

And who wouldn't look fabulous carrying this handbag

• [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]

Congratulations Gals on 90!  Cluck Cluck Cluck!!!

• veggy
  • veggy
  • thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

Hello Tough Mother Cluckers! Just reviewed a few pages I was behind on (went back to clucking work and I'm clucking pooped!)

We need more pictures for stupid people...one wing of the HenHouse will be decorated with this....all the hens can use the wing for inspiration.

I'll be in the smokers room if you need me....puffin' and cluckin' away with a martini....olives on my fingers!!

• veggy
  • veggy
  • veggy

How about these bad eggs to guard the hen house?!!!

• veggy
  • Makratz
  • MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

Fuzzy:  Olives on you fingers and a martini!  Now your talking!!  Bagawk!!!