Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I like the last suggestion...

"Discreetly tape them on the back of people who annoy you."

I could have used them about an hour ago. I was talking to someone I know, not a friend, who asked all of the stupid and personal BC questions. I answered her with all of the stupid answers. Tongue out

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

So I've just picked up my hat to wear to the Royal Wedding. I figure there must be enough feathers on it that I can just fly there direct..if I can catch the jet stream ...and probably even swoop into the church and land on the balcony for a bird's eye view.

• sandymess
    sandymess Member Posts: 86

EmilyinOntario: LOVE that hat!

Those mini boobs are MAGNETS! They could be used for the cure, OR temporary foobs, or stick them on some unsuspecting boob that says something stupid to us. The list goes on and on!

• burley
    burley Member Posts: 248

My dentist asked me today why I haven't been in for so long...I said cancer, mastectomy, chemo and reconstrucion kinda got int he way.  Duh.  He didn't say much after that.

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

LOL!!  Good for you Kim!

I think the pack of 5 boobs is a riot too..  Why 5??  Yes, I know MX.  But 5?? I have 2 teenage boys and I would love to see their reaction if I put them on my fridge. 

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Last visit to the PS, I made boob minicakes with little hershies for nips. White cake with butterscotch, chocolate  with chocolate, and mixed the white and chocolate together and they came out Indian asian color. Some broke on the way over so they were uni's, Then the others were bmx. Some nips fell off so those were phase 2 v.s. phase 3 with nips. Found this cake pan that did boobs.  I'm a nurse we always have weird sense and also tasteless sense of humor. SO if your offended---------ignore, otherwise just laugh.

I was at the thrift shop and could have picked up a wedding dress for 3 $.  Can't do now-------the Shuttle Endeavor is going off tomorrow and they expect 1/2 to 1 million people in the area . The locals are staying home.   Made sure I got comfort food, wine, and gas. Almost felt like preparing for a hurricane.

To Paraphrase Dr. ___________from Silence of the Lambs-------"LOve the hats"

• Makratz

SAS that's how we prepare for snowstorms in MA.  Wine (and by wine I mean any liquor at all) and gas for the generators so the fridge will work to keep the wine, etc cold!  God forbid we have to put a bottle of vodka in a snow bank!

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Emily - maybe I can fit the little boobs in my paintball gun.

Luv the hat dahhhling.  Mine is a few pages back - I think it matches Mak's (have to go check).

• janet in virginia

Whoops - no it matches Meece's.

• sas-schatzi
    Apr 26, 2011 08:31 pm sas-schatzi wrote:

A minute ago sas-schatzi wrote: I wrote to the mods and made several suggestions-----I watch far too many Forencics programs. Don't delete and don't respond. The mods are evaluating situation with the Tech/Geeks. If we delete the letters until they are ready to do something with them . We may be deleting EVIDENCE. So, just let them hang there until we hear from mods. This could be VERY INTERESTING. Hope we catch there cluckin asses.

Sorry-- was c&p for another site about spammers so this is an uneeded ditto

• BarbaraJo50
    BarbaraJo50 Member Posts: 44

Just this week, my son's girlfriend's friend's mom; ( there are so many of us) was foobless and a woman asked her " when is your baby due"? She went home and cried. Poor thing, I wish I was with her. I would have put that silly woman in her place that she would never mention any womans' body parts again! 

• lago
    lago Member Posts: 11,653

I really want to get some boob magnets.

Anyone for Pert Peppermint Nipples or  peppermint peckers?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31qa9Xeee7L._SL500_AA300_.jpghttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31R37DN8iHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Granted I think it makes more sense to have gummy boobs. The penis gummies don't make sense either.

------------------------------------------------------- 

Speaking of hats

http://fastcache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/39/2011/04/omg_hats_042811.jpg

Click image to learn how to make your own.

That butterfly hat really cracks me up. 

• sas-schatzi

Does anyone remember the history of hat making in England.  Diana wasn't particularly fond of hats and was told she had to wear them. It's an industry that if it became common , that hats weren't worn-----then the industry would die out. Just as it has here in the USA. Ergo , it would put people out of work. Diana's response was to wear really stylish hats. She brought it too a new level, not quite the level above.

Haven't seen Kate in a hat?

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

I'm not sure how they get some of those hats to stay on? Glue? I bought several nice brimmed hats for summer...but no feathers on them..*L I could always add some...

• Makratz

Looks like Hillary is one of us and is ready for the wedding!

• thenewme
    thenewme Member Posts: 174

Aaahahahahaaha Sam52, that was hysterical!!!  You've spurred me to see if I can dress up for the official wedding after all - it looks like more fun than I had imagined it!

Drats - there seems to be a chicken feather shortage, so I'll have to settle for this little blue cocky number, and accessorize with my best tin foil hat.

• sas-schatzi

TRY USING A PEACOCK FEATHER IN BED--------TICKLES

• thenewme
    thenewme Member Posts: 174
    Hey SAS - don't even think about plucking my dress! 
  • sas-schatzi

suggest your significant other pluck your dress LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• janet in virginia

newme - this should fit over your tin hat - they'll never know

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

I bow to the genius minds of y'all!  You are one funny group of cluckers!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

The mini boobs reminded me of a dessert my DH used to have as a student - it was called Sabrinas after a British actress who was very well endowed. Two large scoops of icecream with cherry nipples and covered in sauce!!!!!

Don't think I will wear my  wedding hat tonight while watching the wedding - it doesn't have peacock feathers on it.

• sandyaust
    sandyaust Member Posts: 82

Ok feeling clucking stressed out now.  Was just getting ready for the Royal Wedding, put on my good tin hat and my dedazzled gumboots and thought I would add a touch of lippy.  I HAVE NO LIPS!!! BEGAWK.

• sas-schatzi

The english plan the wedding for the same time the old colonials plan a launch into space--------does that mean there's going to be a tea party in Boston?

• Ellie1959
    Ellie1959 Member Posts: 73
    You could stick them on the offending person's steel plate in their head - that would teach them!Cool
  • Dilly
    Dilly Member Posts: 394

SAS, about your cupcakes -- it reminded me that for awhile I made sculpted breads -- a yeasted rye bread. Rye because it's heavy and doesn't raise too much like wheat does, so you can work with it.

I made an owl, several dinosaurs, other things, but our all-time favorite was a Cuddle Couple loaf the size of a cookie sheet; anatomically correct (use a garlic press for the curly hairs, your imagination for the rest), she touching his privates, he with a hand on her breast - and baked it and gave it to SIL for an anniversary gift. It was fun to watch them decide where to cut... in fact, given how young we were, It was hilarious.

• lago
    lago Member Posts: 11,653

Who in their right mind wears shoes like these especially to a wedding where you have to stand as well as walk a bit. And you thought the hats were silly!

• Dilly
    Dilly Member Posts: 394

the two key words were right mind

• veggy

Sandyaust- Calm down! I found you a pair of lips! Just hold it in you beak. You'll look fabulous!

• veggy

SEE!!!!!