Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Wanted to wish everyone Happy Easter!!!

( Sorry I haven't been around much..day 4 post chemo for me but you have all been in my thoughts!)

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

emily:  I hope your SE's are few and you are back to your cluckin' self before you know it.

Happy holidays everyone!

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Had to pluck a few feathers, but thought I'd wear this to watch the royal wedding this week.  Somehow my tin hat doesn't seem appropriate.

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618
    Is that a fascinator?  I want to wear one, too!
  • sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,892

Hope all had a wonderful blessful Easter. You Mother Cluckers are the highlight of my day-sas

• sacphotomom
    sacphotomom Member Posts: 28

I opened this site and the first thing  I see is the baby butts lol!  Hope everyone of you Mother Cluckers had a Happy Easter ! I haven't written on here, by the time I read the post I am laughing so hard I cant see any more.  like sas-schatze... you all make my day too!

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

ok...gotta get this thread movin' faster...new stupid topic...someone posted on another thread that they were told they can get cancer from sleeping on a mattress with springs...roll with it chicks!

• thegood5
    Squished Pictures, Images and Photos Garlic butt strikes again...this time taking hostages
  • thegood5
    Money Bed Pictures, Images and Photos" this one won't give you cancer, but it may land you in jail..
  • Dilly
    Dilly Member Posts: 394

"We have not succeeded in answering all your problems. The answers we have found only serve to raise a whole set of new questions.

In some ways we feel we are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things."

One of the graphics chicks could sure have fun developing a logo for TMCI. Thanks, SAS.

• Dilly
    Dilly Member Posts: 394

It's no wonder they can't find the cure.

From The Insurance Underwriter Customer Service Rep's Dictionary. 

Artery: the study of paintings

Bacteria: the back door of a cafeteria

Barium: what you do when the patients die

Benign: what you be after you be 8.

Bowel: a letter like A, E, I, O, and U

Ceasarean section: a neighborhood in Rome

Cat Scan:  looking for kitty

Cauterize:  made eye contact with her

Colic:  a sheep dog

D&C: where the president lives

Dilate:  to live long

Enema: not a friend

Fester:  quicker

G.I. Series:  soldier's ball game

Impotent:  well known, distinguished

Morbid: a higher offer

Nitrates: cheaper than day rates

Node:  was aware of

Outpatient:  a patient who fainted

Papsmear: a fatherhood test

Pelvis: a cousin to Elvis

Postoperative: a letter carrier

Recovery Room: a place to do upholstery

Rectum: almost killed him

Seizure: Roman emporer

Tablet: a small table

Terminal illness: getting sick at the airport

Tumor:  more than one

Urine:  opposite of you're out

Varicose:  nearby

Vein: conceited

=======

No wonder we have problems trying to communicate sometimes, we didn't have the right playbook. bagawk!!!!

• thegood5

lol!  too funny Lost_Creek!

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

OMG...too funny LostCreek...

So...the mattress with springs cause cancer - my RV came with a Sleep Number bed - does this mean if I spend my nights sleeping in the RV, the no springs can CURE the cancer???

Ok, so we add to the recipe - Emily...when you are able...when sleeping, it is preferable to have a Sleep number bed, Thempedic or other variation without the jumping springs from the mattress factory ad - and do check with your insurance to be sure the purchase of a new mattress is covered...I didn't see it on the insurance-speak above so probably have to call...

To all those staying in the HenHouse - nests are best!

So - who DIDN'T have aspargus over the weekend????  Even the fur-children got a taste (and if a contact high if they were in the smoking room after dinner)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Low 

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I have a sleep number bed. We've had it before I was diagnosed. There's no box springs, just a wooden platform. Maybe it was smelling the fumes from the new plastic from the sleep number bed that caused the cancer. Yell!

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Cure Guy???  Mybe he works for Sealy?

I just had a new clucking mattress delivered Friday.  An innerspring mattress.  I wonder when my recurrence will hit.

• MBJ

I'll take a bed of money over a spring matress any day, Bagawk!!!!  Oh yeah, no feather beds!  I certainly wouldn't want a bed of nails, either!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 183
  • [Deleted User]
  • thegood5

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

No, we certainly don't want feather beds...nothing like laying on our fellow chickens!

• [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]

Caged Cluckers Unite!

• brendaclee3
    brendaclee3 Member Posts: 7

Here's a real sick one, girls.  When I started chemo, suddenly, I started getting calls from people wanting to sell me funeral plots and specials on caskets.  I kid you not.  Someone at the chemo lab may have sold our names and contact info or the oncologists emails may have been hacked into, but I never had a call like that before chemo and now that I don't have chemo anymore, I've never had another call.  As for the wacky cancer cures, I didn't know the last time I was in a hot tub, I was curing cancer from the heat of the water.

• burley
    burley Member Posts: 248

Well I have a regular ol' mattress, with a memory foam topper.  Damn three inch topper didn't prevent my damn cancer...dammit.  Like Linda, when can I expect my recurrence?

• MBJ

brendaclee3:  That is cluking horrible!  Unclucking believable.

• [Deleted User]

Nursing causes breast cancer

• Lowrider54

Well, I was able to keep my recurrance away for 10 1/2 years - I floated in the air alot, spent a lot of time on other people sofas (crashed at their pad), was on the road on my Harley a bunch, pretty much beat myself up and had a good time doing it - then I got a 'real' job and now, it has recurred - so once I stop working from the 'real' job - planning on doing the same thing again...maybe it will go away...another of my 'sounds good but flawed' theories. 

Bwaaaakkkk!

Low

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Was little distrubed when I saw these advertised for sale at Easter!!!

We don't have peeps but have chicken feet. May be its the cure guy with a weird sense of humour making them, or may be they are the cure.

• burley
    burley Member Posts: 248

Oh Hadley, you should have belched in her face!  A big ol' belly belch...and blew it on her for good measure.

• Lowrider54

Hadley...I sooooo get where you are - my hygenist has to discuss her entire family and the cancer in it...OMG - I want to bite her fingers...

My dentist, on the other hand, asks in a very concerned manner and then we move on to how to best take care of my teeth to avoid having any issues with the se's from the bone strenghteners - I have just been switched to Xgeva which I understand comes with a tad more risk of jaw issues howvever kinder on the kidneys. 

I just got the root canal done and was off the Aredia for 4 months so the 15th would have been my first back on it so I asked for the Xgeva and my insurance approved it - woo hoo.

I get the final permanent bridge on tonight so the dentist and I are going to go over the new way to care for a permanent bridge and discuss what I can do now that I am on the Xgeva to avoid having any jaw issues.  I think we have about fixed everything so hopefully my teeth are good to go!

And yuck on the chicken feet...bwaaakkkk!

Low

• MBJ

Low:  I think work causes cancer, so my advice is get back on your cluckin' Harley and ride and that will be your cure.  I am all about doing what you love to do if you can cluckin' get away with it.

Hadly:  Should have cluckin' pecked her hand off!