Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Oops..double post deleted...do you think my "letter" is too harsh?

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284
    not harsh at all!  You KNOW there is going to be some crackpot waiting at the airport tomorrow, don't you?!? Wink
  • EmilyInOntario

*L* thegood5..that is my hope...

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

BRAWWKKK!!  Tree to hen house.  Come in please.  Alert!  Spotted some guy looks lot like Charlie Sheen just outside the barn yard running from hay bale to hay bale.  Aimed my paintball gun with egg filled with pink dye (great idea Low).  Splat!   NOW who's winning Sheen??   Ok.  You may safely resume clucking.  All clear.

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Love the letter.  I wish I lived closer to the airport so I could be there in person.  I will look for the story on the news.

• hymil
    hymil Member Posts: 177

So let me get this straight: Charlie Sheen (or possibly his twin brother) was racing round outside the henhouse getting ready to set off to meet Emily in Toronto airport or possibly to meet a shady "vitamin"dealer, but he's now covered in bright pink egg-slime? (good shot, Janet). I think this stupidity-disease must be catching, i'm getting more and more confused every time i come to this thread. Think I'll go off and lay some eggs - ordinary buff-beige ones with yellow in the middle.

• thegood5
    " Janet, this is what Charlie had to say about the shooting
  • janet in virginia

funny pic good5:)

So, I was just getting settled back on my lookout perch and I see this suspicious vehicle parked at end of the road with the lights off.  So I flew (sort of) out of the tree and sneaked up from behind.  Tapped on the window with my beak.  The guy rolls down the window.  I removed my night vision goggles,took a drag from my asparagus, said "Step out of the car."  Asked him what he was doing and did he realize he was trespassing .  He said his name was Jack and some dude at a diner down the road dared him to take a pic of the mother clucker house.  I confiscated his camera, said we don't want no trouble, and "Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more." 

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    Laughing
  • beccad
    beccad Member Posts: 189

What'd you say?

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

CoolSurprisedWinkLaughingSmileTongue out----------duh talk about not with it---do you cluckers know that if you hold the cursor over the smiley face a box pops up and tells you what it is. All these years, and I only learn this today. Have I spent too much time with Fuzzy in the smokin room. 

Low you would have loved it. I suggested the mods work it out so we could forward the cure spam to the techies and they could trace the ISP numbers and turn it over to the FBI or FCC, or FDA. They've crossed state and international boundries trying to defraud. There's got to be some sort of law against.----or maybe I've been watching to many forensic shows.  

JV    LOve the pink splat

Does anyone else think that Sheen just looks wild out of his mind. It's in the eyes--------he's gone out there. He should have been using asparagus rather than whatever the cluck he's using.  Burp.oops didn't mean to give anybody anything. Cluck cluck sas

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

Emily...the letter is awesome!

Janet..excellent shot...he will be easy to spot anywhere - Jack, eh...well, could find Jack in the Beanstalk in the Valley of the Jolly Green Giant on Saturday...worth taking a look and if there is any tell-tale pink anywhere, well, we've got him!  While on this short hiatus, I have picked up some new interrigation devices...forget the water boarding...the constant sizzle of bacon cooking and a smoke filled room - add the coffee enema every 15 minutes and the new tin hat fitted with the never ending drip of 'rain on a tin roof' - oh and this nifty little gadget I picked up in Texas - The Hot Shot cattle mover - I think anyone will be giving up any and all info they have...humm...could it be that Martin Sheen was the dude that knocked up the chick in Texas and Charlie is really the Cancer Cure Guy?????  And she had twins!!!!...so this Jack - well no wonder there are multiple sitings all the time - duh. 

Thanks my fellow Cluckers...I have something to go on....

Locked and Loaded...on the road again...

Low

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Here's an article that claims magnets can cure ovarian cancer. My question is... why doesn't the MRI cure it? The MRI is a big magnet, right? Shouldn't that suck any cancer out of the body and shouldn't we all be cured? If it did suck the cancer out, what would the cancer look like? Would it look like worms? Little green aliens? Sheen? Asparagus? I'm curious. And what about all those pink ribbon magnets? Should we cover our breasts with those and be cured? Maybe they can suck the cancer out. What do you think??????

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/health/27602698/detail/html

• Makratz

Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer Car Magnet

For only 4.95 you can order these breast cancer car magnets online.  I think we should each buy two and stuff them in our bacon bras.  The magnets will ensure we never get cancer again!

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

ok here is my rant today...... my doc wants me working out....  so i started with a 25 minute walk that got my heart rate up, which is good, then 50 crunches.... whew! i remember in high school ( only 11 years ago!) i could run 10 miles and do 50 crunches AT A TIME!

i go back to work in june, i really need to get my shit together!! and get in shape!

and my dumb ass is making cookies this afternoon. why do i even bother? lol!!

BAGAWWKKKKK!!!- warrior woman angel

• Makratz

Yum!!!  Cookies!!  I hope you are going to share.  Just wash them down with and asparagus shake and you will be fine.  DO NOT SMOKE the asparagus, you will get the munchies and eat all the cookies!

• She
    She Member Posts: 131

International Update... puff puff choke ... cure guy wasn't in Amsterdam.

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

Thanks She...but they have great asparagus I have heard...

• janet in virginia

I called rent-a-cop and got some beefeaters to guard the hen house tomorrow during royal wedding.  (if you prefer the liquid kind, we can arrange that too.)  We don't want anyone stealing our crown jewels (THE RECIPE) during the festivities.  And remember cluckers - hats are mandatory tomorrow.  You may also wear your princess dresses.

• sandymess
    sandymess Member Posts: 86
    I'm ready for the royal wedding!
  • sandymess
    sandymess Member Posts: 86
    Look what I found!! I can think of so many uses!
  • GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

sandymess: Why are they sold in a package of 5? 

• thegood5

duh Girlfriday....incase you have a friend who had a bi-lat!  haha!

• GirlFriday

Dang!  I'm having all sorts of issues with numbers lately!

• lago
    lago Member Posts: 11,653

"Dang! I'm having all sorts of issues with numbers lately!"

Tee Hee Wink

• GirlFriday

Iago! I knew if you looked, you would understand that better than anyone!  Cheers to you and your patience with my stupidity!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Speaking of stupid...............how about $2,000.000.........yes that is 2 million dollars for The friggin wedding...........are these people nuts............throw them into the Bonfire too..

• Makratz

I bet they are smoking some might fine asparagus at that wedding!

Edited because I cannot type when I've smoked too much asparagus.

• sam52
    sam52 Member Posts: 431

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kav0FEhtLug

This is the REAL Royal Wedding....I hope you will all recognise the Royal Family

• EmilyInOntario

I'm still pondering what the usage could be of that package of "mini boobs" ? Despite the odd number...what are they for? Party favours? Mini prosthetic? Wouldn't it be better to have nothing on your chest than a marble sized bump? or do you stuff a package or two in your bra and go for the "multi-lump" look? Or...do you just float them in your asparagus cocktail for a gag? ( Pun intended) Or maybe discreetly tape them on the back end of people who have annoyed you?