Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

For Older People with Sense

Comments

• Isabella4
    Isabella4 Member Posts: 1,352

(((((((((((((((Chrissy)))))))))))))))))

So pleased you didn't have bc mets. Its awful that we have to live this way...anything and everything is bc mets in our tiny minds !!! Just no wonder our relatives get sick of our worries, I drove past a big carpark yesterday, and planted there in one corner was the mobile Breast Screening Unit, mammo'ing over 50's.....sent shivers down my spine. That was where they "got'' me !!!!!!

Isabella.

• Stanzie
    Stanzie Member Posts: 1,611

Chrissy!!! Thank goodness - such a huge relief! Our lives are forever changed with those first words out of the doctor's mouth. My sisters still think I'm "cured" and can't understand why I still think and worry about it all even though one's husband has had a return of his cancer and it is very bad. Anyway, so glad you got good news.

• socallisa
    socallisa Member Posts: 10,184

glad to hear that Crissy...thinking of you!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
     Great news Crissy.............glad it was something they could take care of, and nothing serious................God is goodInnocent
  • chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Chrissy, glad the latest scare was nothing serious.

• valjean
    valjean Member Posts: 1,110

Yay Chrissy!!!

• Dilly
    Dilly Member Posts: 394

Great news Chrissy!

Love the new pix at the thread starter - just so lovely and peaceful.

• QCA
    QCA Member Posts: 1,150

Delighted to hear your GOOD news, Chrissy!

Kathy

• 3jaysmom
    3jaysmom Member Posts: 2,604

yeah chrissy  got your email we'll talk later...but basel cell is the lowest grade of skin cancer; so i know its' ok..lets hope the "new" spot comes out as  well!!! 3jays

• Elisimo
    Elisimo Member Posts: 1,262

Glad for the good news for you Chrissy. I also love the new picture you put at the start of the thread. So glad you started this peaceful, supportive thread.  Love you girl. 

• Cyborg
    Cyborg Member Posts: 192

Thank Goodness (((((((Chrissy))))))) !

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605
    Chrissy, you done good! Laughing Nice to get the answer so quickly too. Now keep us updated on the one still getting checked out....
  • chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

Will do Barbe.  I'm not worried about that one as if it's the BCC I've had heaps of them and had them surgically removed just with local so it's no biggy really but I will let everyone know.

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
  • barbaraa
    barbaraa Member Posts: 3,548

Morning everyone! Been kinda hot and humid for a few days but today a cool front is supposed to come through and dry us out. Hope so since the pool is still too cold for me to get in.

• Dilly
    Dilly Member Posts: 394

Morning ladies; it's a beautiful spring morning here -- goldilocks weather, not too hot, not too cold, just right.... I'm enjoying this weather while it's here.  Summer will arrive soon enough, and it will be hot and extremely dry.  BarbA, we often have humidity in the single digits!

Enjoy your day, all. I hope something fun happens to you, or you make something fun happen.

• chrissyb

Thought we could all enjoy the warmth in the colour of this iris.

• barbe1958
    WOW!!! I have NEVER seen an Iris in that shade!! I've seen and had, the deep purples and blues, but not the reds. Do we even have them in North America or are the Aussie's holding out on us???? Undecided
  • barbaraa

Gorgeous iris!

• chrissyb

This was in my sister's garden.  'She told me one of her older aged clients gave her a huge bag of mixed colours thats she'd taken from her own garden to thin them out.  I'd never seen a red either.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 1,017

delete

• Teklya
    Teklya Member Posts: 362

What a fabulous Iris!!!!  I have not seen one this beautiful in this colour before.  Thank you for sharing that with us.

Teklya

• socallisa
    socallisa Member Posts: 10,184

I love that color too Crissy..we have an iris farm near us but I haven't

been there for a couple of years...must do so

•   Prettier than flowers, don't you think.?  A sweet angel sent me these in the mail today. They are huge and yummy. 
  • dragonflymary
    dragonflymary Member Posts: 325

Oh Chrissy that iris just made my day!

• 3jaysmom
    3jaysmom Member Posts: 2,604

hey  girls, good to see everyone here... i was told by my dermo to come in more after chemo; that they'd "all" be pushed out from the chemo; ive had a ton burned off, since then... be careful for the LRE though, i had a few flares with the "burning" cold!!! all good after a few days.. love the iris, Chrissy. got two new lovely roses, and an azalea for Mothers day from DH< Mur...      3jays

• barbe1958

Definitely a 'sweet' angel Marybe! Are there any left???

• mazie1121
    mazie1121 Member Posts: 62

Chrissy sending ((((HUGS)))) your way that this turns out to be nothing.

• chrissyb

Hi girls,  I'm home....yay!!!   Sweet relaxation and my own bed......double yay!!!  Thank for all the good thoughts.

While packing up this morning at my DD1's house I got a call from the Dermatologist..........surprise, surprise she had the results already!  Mmmm......BCC....ugh!!!  Have to have it surgically removed and because of where it is there is a possibility that I may need a small graft to repair the hole that is left.  Oh well that's not going to happen until June 21 as that's the first available appt.

I am sooooo happy to be home!......did I say that already?

Marybe, I sure hope you enjoyed those strawberries smothered in chocolate!   They looked soooo good! and yes BarbA, you are an angel for thinking of them and then sending them !

Barb1956 are you ok?  (((((((hugs))))))) to you .

Hoping everyone is having a good day.  Love n hugs to all.  Chrissy

• barbaraa

Home sweet home. Aaaahhhhh.