INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

I need a cup of tea but I'll be right back!

• hbcheryl
    hbcheryl Member Posts: 4,164

Ohhh Chrissy your itinerary looks fabulous, love, love, love Hong Kong great shopping especially if you love handbags go down "The Lanes" but don't chew chewing gum in Singapore you can go to jail if you get caught.

• 3jaysmom
    3jaysmom Member Posts: 2,604

hey gals... been in bed ALL  day, and yet, heading back again.. i can't wait till i get this extreme fatigue sorted out... just wanted you guys to know; im still checking on you!!! right..see ya later...3jays

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Yes I was wrong it is Sancho not Pablo.

Hope you feel better  3Jays sleep well

• MRDRN
    MRDRN Member Posts: 177

Chrissy

You are going to have a blast! I can't believe I have been reading this site for for almost 2hrs! Lots of good stuff.You are SUCH an inspiration as are so many here. I am jealous of all the California gals ;) I loved Huntington Beach when we visited once. How long are you planning to be away Chrissy? 

Were your bone mets diagnosed by a Bone Scan or Pet scan? (Hope you don't mind me asking)

• sas-schatzi

Carmeggedon starts at night or are you worried for the morning?

• hbcheryl

Yes Chrissy I have become a 61 year old gym rat, do what I can do, don't care if I look silly just enjoy myself and have made myself a boat load of friends cause I talk to anyone and everyone at the gym, you know those big bulky muscle guys well most of them are pussy cats!  Hope you enjoyed your cuppa, see you all tomorrow night.

• Mouse6
    Mouse6 Member Posts: 68

Just finished my chamomile tea and feeling nice and fuzzy inside. Going to try to sleep as I will be up with kiddies in 3hrs! Thanks for letting me come in and stay a while. Hugs.

• sas-schatzi

Earlier I said the sidekick was Pablo and I just googled it . It's Sancho not Pablo

• chrissyb

Ok girls, you got me.......what is carmaggedon?

• sas-schatzi

Nighty nite mousy and cheryl--------soon Nancy will go too. and It'll be me and chrissy for a wee bit

• chrissyb

Night Chery and Mouse....sleep well!

• sas-schatzi

I think it's california traffic on a certain highway Chrissy

• sas-schatzi

chrissy do you think that was judith she always -signs judith versus mods

• MRDRN
    MRDRN Member Posts: 177

cheryl I bet those macho men just love you! :O)    Today I may get that bike down off the hooks in the garage and get air put in the tires! Should be nice day in DC...less humid

• chrissyb

Shiela, it's usually Judith who drops in on us and the first time she posts she always signs Judith.

• chrissyb

I think of exercise every day.....but that's as far as I get...the thinking I mean......lol

• sas-schatzi

Chrissy have you and #jays had time to discuss getting together. Could we met have way for lunch. I think it would be about two hours in each driecction.

My cousins will be in Michigan then, I still could get a hotel room, but schatzs is a problem for watching.

• chrissyb

Nancy I know what it's like to have traffic flow interupted by roadworks but on your busy freeways?  Oh my, I would stay home too.........wise idea!

• hbcheryl

Chrissy, they have closed down the 405 freeway, between the 101 which in in the San Fernando Valley and the 10 which takes you either to Santa Monica or downtown to demolish a bridge.  The 405 is a north/south freeway and a million cars travel that stretch a day but for the next 54 hours it is closed so if you need to go anywhere you have to go wayyyyyy around so they want you to stay home this weekend - and they've named it carmageddon.  Now really I'm going to bed, nite all.

• sas-schatzi

Exerzing-nothing like paying the local gym 39$ amonth to get me to use my own pool so I don't have to drive there-------follow that nonlogic  LOL

• chrissyb

I will be with 3jays from either the 15th or 16th Sept until we leave for Shell Knob on the 22nd so I am assuming that any day will be good for us as we are going to just go with the flow so to speak.  Choose a day and let me know and it will be put in the diary.

• chrissyb

Once again Cheryl...sleep well!   lol

• sas-schatzi

C -how many of you are meeting at shell knob . I was reading about it sounds wonderful.

• sas-schatzi

Nancy I did something similar on a very expensive ski trip. 2nd day was spent in bed and then in the lounge around the fire with help getting up and down----only about 21y/o

• chrissyb

Nancy I did something similar when I was young and stupid....lol  but it was horseback riding and I hadn't been on a horse for about six years.  I got it into my head to do a day trail ride in some pretty rough country........it was great while I was doing it, I thotoughtly enjoyed it.......but.............I didn't enjoy the pain that came with the new day and stayed around for a week!!!!   UGH!!!!!

• sas-schatzi

Yes did the same thing years ago with another gym-----the CEO was being interviewed and the reviewer tried to put him on the spot ---he said and what do you call taking money from those that don't use your gym--------CEO "Profit".

• chrissyb

Shiela, from what I understand there will be about a dozen girls staying but there will be a lot of coming and going from others as well..........it is so going to be fabulous!!!

• chrissyb

He was so right!!!!    lol      Profit indeed!!!

• sas-schatzi

I loved his response b/c the reviewer was trying to make him out as a satan type.-------well he was honest, it wasn't his fault people would pay and not use it  LOL