INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• Mouse6
    Mouse6 Member Posts: 68

Scanxiety...lol...love it. Is this mammo yearly checkup? I'm waiting to get a bone scan scheduled for hip pain. Usually good at distracting myself, but not tonight.

• hbcheryl
    hbcheryl Member Posts: 4,164

Nancy we'll get together and work something out.  MRDRN don't you just hate when that happens.  I don't know why but I wake at 3am every night - I can go to be at 10 or 1 but come 3am hello I'm awake!!

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

Cheryl and Nancy how long are you planning for me to stay?   By the sounds of it ......ages!!!   Cheryl your kitchen for a cup of tea sound divine!

• hbcheryl

Yes it's my annual - this is "my month" almost 3 years since diagnosis, can't believe I thought it was a good idea to make an appointment on a saturday afternoon you'd think I had better things to do.

• chrissyb

Cheryl, sorry girl I didn't realise you were having your mamo tomorrow.....good thoughts coming your way for clear pictures!

Nancy, that would be great. I'll PM you my email.

• Mouse6

iPad is glaring at me saying 2:44. I want to sleep....ahhhhhhhh! Ontario is smack in the middle of Canada so we're on EST. What time are you ladies on?

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,510

You're all up, as usual! Hi night owls!

Judith

• chrissyb

It's 4.20pm here 7/16 so I am ahead of everyone....gets a bit confusing sometimes....lol

• Mouse6

Well, we canadians go upstate new York to vacation! Haha!

• chrissyb

Hi Judith!  How you doing tonight?  Not too busy we hope!

• moderators
    Hey there chrissy! Considering it's a full moon, not too bad. Smile
  • moderators

I see you're avoiding talking about food tonight. And there are date squares in my fridge, trying to get out.

• Mouse6

What's the temp in California right now?my brother in law used to live near San fran years ago. We visited once and had the greatest time!

• moderators

My favorite kind of thoughts. Maybe it'll keep spammers away, Nancy. And Hi!

• chrissyb

Mouse my vacation seems to be turning into seeing most of the USA......lol  starting in  Adelaide Australia then Singapore Hong Kong, then London England, then New Jersey, then Nth Carolina, then Florida, Missourri, Colorado and Southern California with a stop over in Auckland New Zealand as I pass by on the way home.  Oh my....that's some vacation!!!

• Mouse6

Mmmmmmm date squares. I wonder if hubby would notice if I started munching on some crackers or something. I have NOTHING good (and by good I mean BAD) to eat in the house. I purposely didn't buy anything junky so I wouldn't sabotage myself. Geez I hate it when I do that,

• chrissyb

Judith, I think we are all trying to loose some weight and by not talking food, I think we have managed to loose the odd pound or two...........well, we can always hope....can't we?   Your date squares sound YUM!   Oops that's another pound back on!

• Mouse6

Wow! Worldly woman!

• moderators

Date squares are practically health food, aren't they? I mean, they're just fruit and oatmeal...

• moderators

chrissy, it's an awesome itinerary. Will you be posting lots of pictures? Maybe a travel blog?

• chrissyb

And that's the only way I could do it by getting what they call an ' around the world'  ticket and by the hospitality of the lovely wonderful ladies whom I will see while there and their generosity for allowing me to stay with them.  With out that, it would be impossible for me to do it.

• chrissyb

I will certainly be taking masses of pics so I'm pretty positive that some....well alot will make there way to BCO.  Either on my posts or I gues I could start a Blog and post them there.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Helloooooooo I'm back said part of a rosary for everyone here.

Mousey you came in just as the were finishing cat story "gifts" funny

Forgot who liked Man of LaMancha and Impossible dream----It won the Oscar I believe, it's from the 60's

• hbcheryl

Okay I lost my internet connection but I've kicked the computer and the modem and I'm backkkkk although I really need to hit the hay as I have a Body Combat class at 8am, weather here in so Cal is beautiful, I'm by the ocean so it's a little cooler for me today was probably 80.  I would accept date squares that way I'd get a serving of fruit, but in reality I'd like a serving of whipped cream on it!!!!

• chrissyb

Nancy I look forward to recieving that large, holey box....LOL. 

This is the first tme I will have left Aus....it is daunting and exciting all in one neat package.  This is the very first time in my life that I've held a passport!!!  As this will possibly be the only time I will be able to do something like this I plan to make it the best possible trip.

• chrissyb

Sheila did you get any sleep at all? 

Cheryl are you off to bed?   If you are have a good night and sleep well!  Body Combat Class?  Oh my!

• moderators

I'm sorry to greet and run, but there are spammers to track down. Have a lovely weekend ladies!

• sas-schatzi

Nancy I saw that dental thing on the way here-------------no data------just a statement. They do antibx's for metal things like hips and knees. AND likely pig valves. But ours are silastic. never heard of it before, but not keeping up on my journal reading like I used to----no point --will never work as a nurse again. The whole memory issue thing

• chrissyb

Same to you Judith!

• sas-schatzi

BY mods ------I compared you to Pablo except now I don't think thats his name?