Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...
Webinar: Corrective Breast Reconstruction: Getting the Results You Want Join us July 9, 2024 at 6pm ET. Register here.

INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Options

Comments

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    Options

One of our cats sleeps on the wireless router and upsets it. I know when he has cause I have to restart it to get on to internet.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,879
    Options

Hi bye alyson have fun

marybe October --hope because of bc  month

• Alyson, we keep crossing paths as you are on your way to somewhere.  At my doc's office I tell them not to tell my husband anything since he remembers nothing and I never know that anyone has even called.  He smokes way too much pot and that is the truth. 

• sas-schatzi
    Options

how do you know ?

• I was there one summer a long long time ago....a friend's sister lived there and just let us stay there as long as we liked....it was right after I got out of school and had not started working yet....that was back in my Long Island iced tea era

• sas-schatzi
    Options

well I would suggest that's a definite delete and quick. It's bad enouch we puff on asparagus at least that not agaainst the law

• sas-schatzi
    Options

!980 to 1984

• I rmember the sis went with some guy who had a mexican restaurant. We used to lay out on her boat dock every day

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    Options

This is the trouble with time differences. With medical thing DH likes them to give me results because I can understand what they are and tell him. He hates medical things dispite having had some very major heart surgery. Hi best one was befor his heart valve replacement when he said that once I had read about the operation he would sign the consent form. Luckily the doc laughed. DH just didn't want to know all about the operation.

Better go my friend will be waiting.

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Well there was only two mexican restaurants for a long time

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Alyson I already byed you once and you've left three times girl what are you puffing

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412
    Options

good evening/morning!!!!!!

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Mary you did an edit on that one thing didn't you ohio doesn't have medical stuff

• Oh you mean delete that about my husband?....I could care less.... He is a waste.....a dowright mess in fact, but I can delete it if you think I should.  I gripe about him all the time....in fact when I met one woman face to face, I said something about my husband and she says to me Ooooh, you're the one....that made me laugh.

• sas-schatzi
    Options

angel baby some much for seeing you after dinner girl. Did you see my message about you guys clucking?

• Ohio doesn't have a lot of things.

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Mary dear it may end up costing you money, that would be a waste

• hdangelbaby
    Options

oh yes sas i did!! it most definitely has to be ESP!!! lol!

the hubby and I ended up watching "top chef masters" and "justified" it's our wednesday ritual!

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Angel you going to talk girl--tonites thing is you have to tell a funny non bc story

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Whats Justified?----do you watch diners, dives and________? What is that name?3d's

• s-s    you will be happy to know that I went back and cleaned up my act

• hdangelbaby
    Options

ok. my husband likes those canned oysters. ya know the ones that come in the tin cans? real oily and smelly too. well one night he is sitting on the couch eating them, i was in the other room, and our cat spazz (he was a kitten at the time)  was in the living room with him. well, next thing i hear is "godd**n spazz!!! jesus christ!"

i go running into the living room. spazz pounced on DH while he was eating those oily fishy oysters and he spilled them all over himself, the cat, and the couch!!

i just laughed and laughed and laughed!!! we spent the rest of the night cleaning the cat!!!!

• Thatgirl
    Thatgirl Member Posts: 34
    Options

Can we talk about S E X?

• hdangelbaby
    Options

it's Diners Drive in's and DIVES! love that show!!!!!

• sas-schatzi
    Options

angel and mary take a minute and go back and read tonites first entries on stories , I'll wait

• I was trying to find some barbeque place that was on that show in I was in MO...think it was in AK, but never could find out what the name of it was.....my cousin's were not familiar with the show

• sas-schatzi
    Options

that girl yes- tell us what you want to talk about, make it as amusing as possible

• sas-schatzi
    Options

TG are you writing?

Angel yes  3d's great show

mary sorry you can't find the place.

• hdangelbaby
    Options

sas, i love your story about the stethoscope!!! it sounds like something i would do for sure!!

let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me, let's talk about all the good things and the bad things that may-be! let's talk about sex...........

do you know who did that song, early early 90's??

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Nope---comeon back