Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...
Webinar: Corrective Breast Reconstruction: Getting the Results You Want Join us July 9, 2024 at 6pm ET. Register here.

INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Options

Comments

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412
    Options

Salt-n-Pepa,

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,879
    Options

WEll I am musically dysfunctional after motown

• sas-schatzi
    Options

That girl wanted to talk about sex and then nothing. That maybe can be something to do to  amuse ourselves, just drop into a thread and say "do you want to talk about sex" and then just do nothing. That sounds like a George Burns joke.  Course  today maybe saying it sounds like Larry the Cable Guy would be better

• hdangelbaby
    Options

well, i wonder where thatgirl went?? we tend to get that occasionally,,,,someone pops in, asks a question then disappears!!!

• Thatgirl
    Thatgirl Member Posts: 34
    Options

@baby....Yes. Salt n Pepper.

When I THINK about sex my boobie throbs and kinda hurts. Will this go away?

• Thatgirl
    Options

@baby......I'm a slow, one finger typer.

• hdangelbaby
    Options

that's ok thatgirl! just glad your back!!

not sure bout the boob throbbing........

• Well, that was interesting....I went back and was reading and then all of a sudden the computer makes this noise like someone let the air out of it and the screen tells me Windows is reconfiguring, do not turn off your computer and I keep getting these %s as to how much is done and then it shut down and restarted and all I can figure is that the cat hit something.  I would like to kill this cat half the time, but he actually is better than the dogs. 

• When I think about sex, my head hurts!

• hdangelbaby
    Options

one time my cat walked on the keyboard and then everything went super small. print,, pics all of it . took me about a day to figure out how to fix it

i cuss my cat out too all the time!

• Thatgirl
    Options

@baby.....I'm all ears and eyes if you wanna share what's sex like after bc. I know sometimes se's of treatments may lower libido but if you have no major se's, is it better? Worse? Depends?

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Yes and know ---no sex here in a long time------------a really sad story here in Fl a  woman asked her nurse  if it was normal to feel turned on when she nursed her baby , the nurse was an idiot turned her into social services and they took the baby away--it was a horrible fight

• Thatgirl
    Options

@Mary.... That's why I hesitated to ask. We are fighting for our lives and I'm asking about a throbbing boobie due to mental foreplay.

• sas-schatzi
    Options

The small letter thing just happened to me last night firefox told me what to do ---contrl- smallcntrl+ bigger cntrl0 normal

back to sex-----just from apure surgical standpoint and anatomy ---evrythings not cut, so what your feeling may change over time.

• Thatgirl
    Options

@sass....A few friends told me they stopped breast feeding because they felt "funny". No one told them they would experience certain feelings.

• Well, I am going to try to go back to sleep.  I am too old for this conversation anyway, but I will tell you that BC should not really affect your sexlife, depending on you, your age, your partner and a lot of things.  I think probably some of the best sex in my life was after BC, but now I am 61, married to someone I really don't even like to do anything with, let alone have sex so that is all in the past.....but just because you have had BC, it doesn't have to change everything.  I remember how I was worried tamox was going to dry me up, but it didn't....I think old age did.  Anyway, that is just my two cents on the subject. 

• hdangelbaby
    Options

well i will be upfront and truthful. my cancer is 95% hormone driven. so i'm on monthly shots to reduce estrogen production and i will be in a clinical trial after rads to see if AI's are more effective than tamoxifen in premenopausal women like myself.

it takes work. lots of work and lots of lube. with no estrogen, your "nether regions" kind of well, dry up and the walls thin out. we had to experiment with different lubes. finally found one that doesn't irritate. my gyno gave me samples it's called "surgilube"

and..... i found this to be the biggie. during chemo it would sometimes be weeks in between sex. sex would be painful. now that chemo is over, and i'm starting (but veerryy slowly) to feel better, we have sex more often now, and i think that seems to help the pain . keeps the muscles moving.

• Thatgirl
    Options

@sass..it's just the bc boob not the other one. It's very sensitive to everything right now...wind, water, etc. My boob is always in "wet t shirt" mode.

• sas-schatzi
    Options

After my final exchange--and the foobs started to fluff the pectorals would just like majorly move. It was embarrassing a couple of times cuz no one warned me.

But if it feels good go with it , if it hurts it will hopefully and likely get better with time

• hdangelbaby
    Options

yup. it takes time and patience.

sas, i cannot believe that story about the nurse turning in that mom!! how horrible!!

• Thatgirl
    Options

@baby....thank you for the information. I too am premenopausel.

• hdangelbaby
    Options

your welcomeInnocent

even though sometimes it's not always physically pleasurable for me, just the closeness was great, now it's getting better. the more we do it, the better and less painful it is getting

• Thatgirl
    Options

If we are er and pr +, should we use progesterone?

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Nerves when cut behave differently, they can be dead no recovery, regenerate over minimum a year to years. or become highly sensitive. your surgeon should have an answer. There was a rule of thumb that a periperhal nerve will regenerate and so much per year, but I forget the number ---perhaps 1 inch. But you are talking hypersensitive right

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Mary 61 ain't old baby were the same age- and i'm no old lady in mind or anything else , But love you sweetie. I am getting older with this damn insomnia thing

• Thatgirl
    Options

are you taking, I think it's called lupron?

• hdangelbaby
    Options

thatgirl, i don't think us er/pr+ gals should be using any estrogen or progersterone. i had to stop taking the pill. my gyno doesn't even want me to use intravaginal estrogen. even though only small amounts get loose in the bloodstream. to me it's just not worth the risk

• hdangelbaby
    Options

i'm taking triptorelin.

• Thatgirl
    Options

@sas.....I think your right. I get all types of twinges and hot spots. Not hot flashes but hot spots. What can I take naturally to help with nerve healing?

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Post menapausal can be fun if you have someone to do it with. In fact ironically the orgasms were stronger and longer. I figured it had to to with the testosterone. I'm being overdosed on Aromasin because of drug interaction with norvasc