Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895

Good Morning Ladies!

Ha! I have made cakes like that!  Some with more detail even!!

Tang, sorry your feeling off.  Just wanted to tell you I asked my onc for a script for the Scopalamine patches. I put one on the morning I was going to chemo and took it off 72 hours later. I had Aloxi push right before infusion and I only did TC. I didn't have any nausea though so I thought the patch might be worth asking about for you.  I don't think it could hurt to try it if your doc agrees!

Hope you feel better soon!

• Enerva
    Enerva Member Posts: 2,985

Its official i cant keep up with you ladies lol

I have decided not to try lol

So far this is what i remember ;

Smarty lol love Teka s face at your picture lmao

Ziggy love the picture of Chevy and Cami but i love more the conversation they are having on that pictures lmao sooooo cute

Chevy i am ok but yesterday a doctor prescribed me some happy pills, they say i am depressed  .

How can i not be? Venezuela  is in need of help and the OEA is useless :( 

hope you can see this video 

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uoujQt_j1vo

• ziggypop
    ziggypop Member Posts: 276

Smaarty, I knew somebody would prove that cake has balls. Good for you for adding to our edification. 

Cami, honey, look, you have the really nice animal slippers AND the animal print pajamas. And Chevy, you have the SIIIIILLLLVER slippers. We all know how you like glittery shoes. Now, no more bickering. Sassy need to rest, not have to listen to the two of you whine. 

Now, Chevy, as for the so called 'selfie'.....you need to have a little talk with Sas about the affects of medications and the delusional thoughts they produce.I know it's hard to distinguish reality from what the mind believes, but you are as old as dirt, sweetheart.  

• ziggypop

Tango - I'm really sorry you are feeling so sick. Make sure to tell your onc, I think mine added so anti nausea meds to the IV itself. In any case if the meds he gave you for nausea aren't working, there are different kinds. 

• Smaarty
    Smaarty Member Posts: 2,618

Chevy, these are for you- your current model-

And then the next level-

You notice, it's even got a bell at the top so you don't mow down too many people!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Rotflol, what a great way to wake up. You are all better then Saturday night live. It raises the spirits . 

My head is not crazy anymore. :) But I could be wrong and it's pretending to be normal. Chevy I don't think I'm the one that should be giving advice on normalcy.

littlegoats, Yeah someone remembers. The toilet was the worst part. But I hired a contractor months ago to put in the sink , cupboards, tv, tile the walls, and put in new doors. I never saw him again after the contract was signed. Multiple people called him. Very strange. no money was given.

The tile is in the garage---i've relented am going to let DBF's friend do the job. PRAY for me.

Smarty and Ziggy, love the pics

Tang, I think there are lots of good suggestions here scope sound s good---old drug , but could be nice Hugs sassy

• FierceBluebird
    FierceBluebird Member Posts: 463

Love the pics today!

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418

Smaarty, nice dessert...

Sas, good to have you back, you sound a little more relaxed. I am assuming you will need to be on some meds for this? More thyroid meds ? 

AussieShiela, great story, little ones are so honest.

Tang, 2 down 4 to go...is that right ? 6 & then rads

Happy Friday to all, Chevy I hope you did not walk around Costco, getting in & out of the restaurant is enough....anyone doing something exciting this weekend? My kids keep asking me that or what do I have planned.  I look at them with a blank stare. When am I going to get my energy back? 

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258

Oh, we didn't GO!  It started snowing, and I didn't want to drag this leg around with my trusty walker!   It is almost a blizzard right now!

So I moved our recliner, dug out our GOOD heating pad, and now I have one in almost every corner of the house!  Ha!   You guys make me laugh!   I even cleaned off our counter-top....  just trying to organize, so it isn't as if I haven't been BUSY!

Sass, yes we all remember you having to use that out-house out on your porch!  With the Bidet?  Or what was going on?  I sort of lost track!   And so did you get the path reports back?  You had a sick thyroid?  And do you have to take something to make up for what they removed?  Like my friend does?

Smarty!  Those are so funny!  Ha!  I THOUGHT of that, but I CAN'T do that, can I?  I mean evryone would REALLY think I had lost it, like Lilshitziggy does ANYway! 

And that WAS me littleshit!  I took it yesterday, I think....  But you can see I didn't have my hair combed out yet....  sigh....... And yes, I like glittery everything!   Cammi likes the warm flannel stuff.... soft and cozy.... I'm more the rip-snortin' girl of the night type....

• Chevyboy

This was on Foley's thread!  I thought it was cute!

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617

oMG! I've not been logged on in awhile and opened up to the cake picture..... I'm home girls! I about cracked up. Keep up the good work! Phyllo: are you going back to Houston? And tell the doc if he is implanting a stimulator you can tell him a better place to put it! Brenda

• Chevyboy

Oh Brenda!  What on earth do you mean?  Ha!  Loopy

And Sass, is it just me, or have we acquired another owl?

• Linda-n3
    Linda-n3 Member Posts: 1,713

Ziggy, I really cracked up over the girls with walkers .... you all give me those belly laughs that are so essential for survival! Am too tired to jump into the middle of all that's going on here, but enjoying sitting quietly on the sidelines for a bit. Will have to post a pic of me in my sexy black lingerie when I get a chance to do a selfie - you all thing you are so glamorous, just WAIT til you get a look at MY figure! Glad Sassy is steadily improving. 

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

OK Linda u'r on--u post a picture of u in a sexy black teddy and I'll post one of Chevy in a red one--just in case u 2 are similar. I know Chevy won't mind, her body is all over the internet --Twitter is her opening to the world.So some of u might recognize her. Just place u'r bets ladies.

Jeez u guys don't shut up, it's hard to keep up with everyone. So I decided I won't--well at least remember anyway.

Sas u sounds so much better, of course we remember about u'r toilet that was like the world of yesteryear u were living in.

BTW that's the cane I want, I don't want a walker yet but a can I have to resign myself and I am a very glittery woman, just at home I like comfy-So I have to go to a service on Sunday and have to find something not crazy glittery which is not easy so Leslie was helping me. Oh I hate to go.But I have to. I can't wait for it to be done. And I have to bring a whole other change of clothes in case I get diarrhea there, Which I'm known for. And my kids will be doing all the St. Patrick's day stuff Tommorow and at nite too, I was going but not now. See how selfish I am.

I really wasn't to busy today, well I did sleep tho-so I was busy sleeping that counts as something I did.

• ziggypop

Hi O - I AM doing something exciting this weekend. I am going to Florida where I am going to have (shhhh...sex ) - which is a very rare occurrence in my life as of late as the one nipple thing doesn't go over all that well. So there's that, and sunshine and warm weather. YAY! Don't tell Cami or Chevy, I don't want them to be jealous. 

• camillegal

image   ZIGGY

• ziggypop

Cami, that is like forecasting that the desert is going to be 'hot'. It just doesn't take much.

Besides - aren't those the prerequisites to be on this thread?

• justmejanis
    justmejanis Member Posts: 1,474

Hi everyone.  So I went for my appointment today and didn't really learn much.  She gave me a really good exam, said she thought she felt a small lump in the breast but said it could be breast tissue.  One lymph node, under my jaw, was swollen on the left side only.  Hmmmm......so, she ordered a Slammo-Gram and an ultrasound which I will have Wednesday afternoon.  More waiting, hopefully the tests will be normal. 

I love reading all the posts and love the sense of humor.  The penis cake was cute, but a bit more graphic than my cake balls.  I am trying still to learn who everyone is and thanks for having me!

I'll be back...I have quite a bit of insomnia so I'll pop up again in the middle of the night.

Take care and for everyone in the midst of a battle, many healing hugs your way. 

• Smaarty

sassy, these are for you. This should keep you as busy as you want to be and staying out of trouble. (Is that an oxymoron ?).  Not the bell on the left side, that's Princess House.

• Smaarty

I think we should all post a pic of ourself in lingerie. Here's me! Only I have reddish brown hair.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

A Slammo-Gram. OMD. I've never heard that one, will have to tell DD.  How funny!  That's one I'll never do again, but still.........

• ziggypop

image GUESS WHO.

• Smaarty

ziggy! Love your pics. Where do you find them?

• jwoo
    jwoo Member Posts: 931

gone for a couple of days and have 10 pages to catch up on! you ladies are so active! 

I wish there was a "like" buttons on this site- this thread def. needs it!

Goats, congrats!

Cami, so sorry for your loss,

Sas- sounds like things are getting better, and that news is good! fingers crossed that is the case!

xoxo- jeni

• Smaarty

do you guys have to log in every time you come back to BCO? What a pain!!

• 2nd_time_around
    2nd_time_around Member Posts: 14,084

Hi Smaarty!

When I first get to BCO, it has the log in, I just ignore it and it works just great.

• camillegal

Good Morning all---

Janis I like the slam-ogram  so true---everything they feel is always tested and it can be nothing and I hope it is nothing.

OMG it's to early for me to think.

• camillegal

• Chevyboy

WHO NEEDS A $200 CRIB, WHEN YOU CAN BUY A $20 DOG BED?

• badger
    badger Member Posts: 24,938

Good morning Owls, haven't been here in a few days and missed u all.

Anyone notice we're over 10,000 posts on this thread now?

Sassy, glad you're on the mend but bummer about sore throat & no talking.

Getting ready to move mom from FL to WI.  I fly down in less than 2 weeks then we start driving her car back north.  If it was just me, I could do it in a couple days but she can't sit for that long so it'll prob take four days.  Found a nice new independent living facility that's in her budget where she'll have people around 24/7 and be safe.  It's a lot of work but glad she made the decision on her own before we had to have "the talk". 

OK time for breakfast and the morning newspaper.  L&H&P's to all.  ♥