INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

I got 3 hours of sleep last night, or should i say this morning. i had to be up at 7:30 to go to a fundraiser to make money for relay for life. it was fun though! well worth it! hopefully i will get to bed before 3 am tonight and get some sleeepp!

• Sandeeonherown
    Sandeeonherown Member Posts: 1,781

Thanks for the prayer sas and the song. I have decided after a few nighs rest to go back to my old version of me...the rose coloured glasses version...i will be ok...and if it not we will deal...no tammi has me sleeping beter and breaqthing a sigh of no extra meds for three or four momnths., that is ok...heart meds only for now...

•   Well thanks to Judith I think everything is running smoothly with this thread again....is anyone up tonight? 

• sagina
    sagina Member Posts: 849

Hi there, still popping in and out, I still had to go back to the URL an type in page 35 earlier, I'll see with this post.  How is everyone today?

• cancersucks
    cancersucks Member Posts: 100

Hi everyone, names Gee....kinda like Gee whiz but without the whiz.

(Friendly wave) Anyone up in New England tonight?

• karen333
    karen333 Member Posts: 2,037

I'm up Marybe, have a headache, the weather here is rainy and windy.  I could forecast the weather with my headaches.

•  I have a friend with maiden name Gee.....I have been off reading another thread. 

• Well, I think maybe there was either too long of a time when we could not get on here and everyone learned that they really could sleep or everyone is off watching Saturday All night Theater....remember that one?  Anywho, I am going to go read....am just about done with a book. 

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

well mary--i'm BACK gave it a hour plus two pills ---nothing---exhaustion, fatigue.-------no sleepies

Judith thank you

Anyone up??????

• sas-schatzi

Karen I can forecast the weather pressure changes with my ears. Sudden barometric change my ears behave like they do when your on and air plane --can't hear. Odd thing --same thing happens when I take oxycodone-----when I've asked the docs(MULTIPLE) They just look at be blankly. Like I have a fifth head. When ever you get a blank look from a doc it means they haven't got a clue.-------don't know how they could be related???

hey gina up at at um---saw a disturbing movie tiday---Agora on showtime on demand. About 4th century christianity. Typical men warring and killing. I wonder if anyone has ever study how many wars were started by women. Women should rule or would we become as bad as the men.

• sas-schatzi

hello GEE- welcome-------- it's sometimes hard to connect with each other because we get impatient and go check our other threads. In the mean time some comes here and does the same. Can't really set a time to talk because we are all trying to work on sleep. Which he here as been as elusive as a butterfly in the snow.

But kept trying---never know

• sas-schatzi

Sandee-------thats a good idea, all these drugs we are taking intract and mess up brain chemistry. What the deal is with the AI's being so troublesome for insomnia--plus muscle bone and joint pain and actual bone and cartilage changes. There was a rearcher out of UofM (MIchigan) that was a lead guy in the clinical trials. His comment on all the after market complaints was interesting. He said" We didn't see this in the clinical studies, we have no idea why this happening. WE have to go back and try to figuire it out." I thought it was hugely interesting because he was being honest. very rare.

Going to check other threads--be back or Pm me and tell me you are here---the pink message pops up fast and it's on the tool bar. :)

• Ah ha, so someone is here.....or was here.

• sas-schatzi

Hey whatup

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,502

Greetings, late-nighters. It's good to see things moving along normally!

Judith

• sas-schatzi

Actually Judith still have to do the page thing chnage. It seems to jump ahead 1-2 pages and thats when the difficulty starts.----thanks for thrying to fix it-----at least we do have a way in

• I think everything is up and running again.  How have you been?  I spent the day mostly eating bad things, but enjoy that every once in awhile. I saw you on the thread I go to often about physical aging.....we were having this huge search for gray hair shampoo which has been discontinued.  

• After I post it goes away, but I then go to my favorite topic list, click on this one and poof I am back.....a little backtracking, but it works

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,502

SAS, I've noticed the page-jumpy thing. An improvement, but still not ideal! Likely why the tech folks hasn't yet given us an all-clear.

• I see Alyson is up....maybe she will be here soon.

• sas-schatzi

It would be nice to have something----my salon use something thats great, but I'm going to have to check out what they use---did a short search. And some of there chemicals could be trouble

• Well, Pantene made a great one and a lot of women liked it, but then they discontinued it....I have noticed more and more women NOT dying their hair so you would think the hair companies would cater to that, but evidently not. 

• sas-schatzi

Mary I find it amazing when you walk you dog in the middle of the night , you must live in a really safe place.

• sas-schatzi

hadley --hello---will check it out--see if you can C&P URL that always makes it easier.

Iwas thinking about doing it today with my church----forgot to lookat calendar.  Spent the afternoon and evening watching movies ------Uggh

• I live on a dead end street and I guess I dont worry about it.....this one nosy old biddy up the street used to swear the guys next door were dope dealers, but that calmed down after the one guy's son came to live with him so I think it is pretty safe....we are right by a golf course and it is quiet.  I read your post Hadley.....it is all about money these days...I only did one of those walks once and I raised $1,000 for them and was so proud and all they did was take the money and say thanks and they would not let me hand out letters for this BC letter writing campaign I was involved in that was NOT asking for money, just letters asking for a cure and they said it would be a conflict of interest.....I never helped again.  Now I give all my money to the ASPCA and the humane Society and Best Friends Animal Sanctuary.  

• sas-schatzi

Mary the hair companies are probably catching on, but they have to to the R&D on it so we probably won't see anything for awhile

•   I am going to a Spring Bling BC luncheon next weekend, but only because I won a free ticket to it.  There are hundreds of thousands of dollars raised for breast cancer each and every year, but sadly I do not think they are any closer to finding a cure and I too get upset when they ask for money all the time....I hope they answer your email. 

• It has turned cold here again....bet the temp dropped at least 20o today and we had some big rain storms the past few days.  

• sas-schatzi

Be back going to check out OMG for a second --I'm gaught up but just in case someone posted a new one -------they are always so funny

• sas-schatzi

Nope nothing new ---anyone have any funny stories?