INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Don't rush Sas I am multitasking, playing mahjong, watching TV and chatting. The typing is very slow.

What I need at present is a painkiller that works for me cause I ahve refused steroids - I hate them and the make me feel so bad but I am having such trouble getting on top of constant pain.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Okay------------if there's a question then someone give it to me and then I'll respond ----------you know i'm a nurse------you know i'll give it to you straight. and I'm getting hungry

• Alyson

I am bouncing in and out as well. It is getting cooler here, some parts of the country have even had snow which is early, of course Easter is late.

• sas-schatzi

Okay alyson tell me the onset of pain where, when, type, what you have done about it, what makes it better, what makes it worse who have you consulted and what have they done , and what drugs are you taking------------theree I got a full sentence in that will take you along time to write everything so ----------------do it and lets analyze it tomorrow.-----------have strong background in pain mgt..

• sas-schatzi

Alyson reread your last post sounds like out of alice and wonderland LOL and love sheila

• Alyson

Sas I will PM you, its a long story

• sas-schatzi

Alyson -----------okay ----------but please I love through the looking glass----if you step back from you last post.  Have a cup of tea

• sas-schatzi

Angel -  will only wait as long as the beer last------------can't be talking and disappear  except to the pottee---------wtc

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

lol.. think i'm gonna try some sleep again!

night!! or morning!

• sas-schatzi

there you go judith three people asking me?'s at one time then they all disappear and i either talk to the chickens or go down the rabbit hole---------------go figuire.

And the system isn't working right, but it is not making me insane-------------URL page is right , but you still have to come in through main forum after each post.

Have to find some food

• sas-schatzi

FOUND CHOCOLATE  BROWNIES------ EXTRA MOIST BECAUSE THE DIRECTION TO PUT ON AFTER COOLING ---IGNORED AND JUST THROUGH INTO THE BATTER------------OKAY  TURNING OFF THE COMPUTER AND EATING BROWNIES AND MILK. LOVE AND  BLESS US ONE AND ALL------------SHEILA

• Alyson

Hope you enjoyed the brownies. Of course you don't have to wait for them to cool, even though my mother used to say that you would get indigestion if you eat them hot.

• sas-schatzi

Apparently everyone is sleeping to night all my usual post sites are quiet as well.

Well dear ones if you are sleeping let it be blissful.

I;m going to have more Brownies and milk -----night sheila

• molly52
    molly52 Member Posts: 142

Is there anybody out there? ......

• Ang7
    Ang7 Member Posts: 568

Hi molly52~

Packing for a trip to Chesapeake Beach...

Once again, doing LAUNDRY!

Hope all of you are able to sleep tonight...

• sas-schatzi

OMG  we are into the  night I"m here , but have to walk the human and dog --------will be back shortly

• sas-schatzi

Anybody here??????????/

• sagina
    sagina Member Posts: 849

hi there, it's me. how are you?

• dsgirl
    dsgirl Member Posts: 193

Hi Sas- I just arrived, new to this thread, are you not sleeping tonite ?

I tried, but have dr. appt. tomorrow, so my usual MO is to worry instead of sleeping the nite before, seems like after almost two years it would not worry me, but it still does

• dsgirl

Hi sagina- insomia keeping you up tonite ?

• molly52
    molly52 Member Posts: 142

does the dr appt include tests?

• sagina

not insomnia yet....had too much to do this evening and got wired...also start rads tomorrow so a tinge of worry and relief that's it's finally starting.

• dsgirl

What time do you have to start ?  did you already have the tatoos and simulation ?

• dsgirl

hehe sagina, we posted at the same time, I am having bloodwork, tumormarkers, and see the oncologist after

• sagina

I have "marks a lot" on me.  I had simulation twice.  The boob wanted to wander too far over I guess? lol.  The second simulation they laid me on the blue foamy forming thingy, my custom "pillow" for the duration.

11:30 am

• sagina

My OC mentioned tumor markers, I have my next appt with her May 27 for visit and blood work.

• sagina

Sas~ I know you're out there somewhere, hehehehe.  just wanted to let you know that I tried the chat room, and you are right, I couldn't keep up with the typing or the topics, I really like this better! thanks.

• sagina

signing out for tonight, may you all have wonderful sleep soon!

• dsgirl

I have heard that sometimes they use mark-a-lot instead of tatoos, glad they got you situated with a "pillow" - I remeber it being important to be in the right position each time.

I had to travel 76 miles for rads, got old pretty quick, I live in a small town, and that was the closest to home.

• Alyson

Hi all, just saying hi before I go and organise our dinner. Had to check the US times and yes you should be asleep.

Sagina good luck for tomorrow