INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Chrissy Boswellia serrata? is it an Aussie thing. Not sure I've heard of it. Going to set up an appointment with the certified nutritionist and see what she can suggest. I will bring it up. Also have to work on Candidas irradication, that last dose of Keflex did me in. So, I'll buy a new book-----and do the usual loan it out--gone. I should do a card system like the library

• Ang7
    Ang7 Member Posts: 568

Thanks SAS, but with 4 kids I have to sort of keep up or we have nothing to wear!

• sas-schatzi

Nancy I know only too well what you speak of, but been fighting back alot lately with my mind until I remeber what it was

• sas-schatzi

Ang AHHH the laundry woman--------my mom was like that-----infact our joke with her was could we keep the clothes on our backs. It was great when she came to live with me for 13 years. I never had to do laundry----God bless her

• Ang7

My brother, in his late 20's, still tries to bring a load or two over to my mom's house...

• sas-schatzi

Nancy sweetie-------it12;30 your time isn't it? you have a big day tomorrow. That's a laugh me being responsible

• sas-schatzi

HB Cheryl--hi I think Chrissy must have popped out. Whats a Chicko roll, Chrissy explained  about the sav etc

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

Hey Cheryl!  how you doing girl?  Sorry to make you home sick with the savs and I can totally relate with the memories that they invoke.....lol

Shiela the Boswellia Serrata is a natural anti-inflamatory and it really works!  I can't take things like celebrex or any of those but this does not upset my stomach.  Check it out.

Nancy I've got into the habit of not trying to remember anything if it's not there when I want it, I just go on with something else and sure enough a bit later when I'm not even thinking about it it will pop into my mind.......sometimes my conversation sounds a bt wacky as I tend to jump around a bit but the people who know and love me just laugh now....and I laugh with them.....lol

Ang I'm so glad I am well passed te stage of having to worry if there are clean clothes for the morning for kids....lol....it's only when the grandkids come to stay that my washer gets a real good workout!....lol

• 3jaysmom
    3jaysmom Member Posts: 2,604

hey ladies.. ist, wanted v; where my parents retired.. im homesick alot, but soo much has chsnged...to say hi to Ang 7; we;ve not met; and tell Hauntie welcome... i grew up in Natick, summer in MV; i get homesick, but have been back; so much has changed, i hardly knew it...MV remains the same tho...always. Folks have passed on, so noone imp to visit there anymore...

Glad you both enjoyed your wedding Aniversary, and DH birthday, Chrissy. you make a cute couple... i think you're whole attitude in life is so laid back.. i've tried for years, and have miles to go.. which you know, since you know me!!!

Angie; i've always had a house, and my cleaning was ALWAYS done in the middle of the night... im now living in a four plex, and in an adult comm... so, have to shut down around 8 ; darn inconveinent for me!!!

I did a little more rug cleaning today, holding onto my walker... got to get Mur a pic.. its' a riot! but, it gets done ...eventually, a day at a time..

neighbors on both sides go overnight most sat nightds, so alot gets done then. I sleep in Sun, anyway, cause Mur visits his mum and dad then... then, dinner out on Sunday nights.. it works. but not as satisfying as having to be here typing, when id rathher be cleaning. the bonus is I get to meet all you guys, here.... chrissy, email me; i want to talk to you; or call me when you can.. the middle of the night here is ok, as you know.. i can't get Aust on my cell, and don't want to go to a phone booth in the middle of the night to call you. i don't have skyoe on, cause i don't want to use your minuteshahaha.. not urgent, but i need to let you know some news about the trip..... have a good nite, all. ill ck back bf i leave...3jays

im up. slept on and off all day.. this hypo thyroid is getting to me...

• sas-schatzi

Ang---------I need to pop out and check a couple of threads be back may be

• Ang7

Hey 3jaysmom~

I know you from the BUS.  If I ever need to throw anyone under, I know who to call.Wink

I always enjoy your posts...

chrissyb~

I so want to visit Australia...

• 3jaysmom

hey ladies.. ist, wanted v; where my parents retired.. im homesick alot, but soo much has chsnged...to say hi to Ang 7; we;ve not met; and tell Hauntie welcome... i grew up in Natick, summer in MV; i get homesick, but have been back; so much has changed, i hardly knew it...MV remains the same tho...always. Folks have passed on, so noone imp to visit there anymore...

Glad you both enjoyed your wedding Aniversary, and DH birthday, Chrissy. you make a cute couple... i think you're whole attitude in life is so laid back.. i've tried for years, and have miles to go.. which you know, since you know me!!!

i used to clean in the early am; but live in a 4plex now, so thats' out...days have to do; but i don't have much day in my life, right nowhahaha

Chrissy; if you could call me sometime soon.. have something to talk to you about. don't wanna use phone booth in the early am; and my cell won't work for Aust. i disabled skyoe, cause i don't want you to use your minutes, and we gaggle on so when we talk!!!!   its' not urgent; but concerns the planning of your trip..not ness, my part, but maybe...

ill ck back with you ladies bf i log off... 3jays

Angie; i've always had a house, and my cleaning was ALWAYS done in the middle of the night... im now living in a four plex, and in an adult comm... so, have to shut down around 8 ; darn inconveinent for me!!!

I did a little more rug cleaning today, holding onto my walker... got to get Mur a pic.. its' a riot! but, it gets done ...eventually, a day at a time..

neighbors on both sides go overnight most sat nightds, so alot gets done then. I sleep in Sun, anyway, cause Mur visits his mum and dad then... then, dinner out on Sunday nights.. it works. but not as satisfying as having to be here typing, when id rathher be cleaning. the bonus is I get to meet all you guys, here.... chrissy, email me; i want to talk to you; or call me when you can.. the middle of the night here is ok, as you know.. i can't get Aust on my cell, and don't want to go to a phone booth in the middle of the night to call you. i don't have skyoe on, cause i don't want to use your minuteshahaha.. not urgent, but i need to let you know some news about the trip..... have a good nite, all. ill ck back bf i leave...3jays

• 3jaysmom

i used to clean in the early am; but live in a 4plex now, so thats' out...days have to do; but i don't have much day in my life, right nowhahaha

Chrissy; if you could call me sometime soon.. have something to talk to you about. don't wanna use phone booth in the early am; and my cell won't work for Aust. i disabled skyoe, cause i don't want you to use your minutes, and we gaggle on so when we talk!!!!   its' not urgent; but concerns the planning of your trip..not ness, my part, but maybe...

ill ck back with you ladies bf i log off... 3jays

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

Nancy, a Chiko Roll is a little cooked meat and veg, mainly cabbage, and a little spice that is stuffed inside a pastry roll and deep fried until they are golden brown and crispy.....they are absolutely delicious! and a very Aussie thing.

I'm going to duck out for a while so I can ring 3jays.   Be back a bit later.

Love n hugs.  Chrissy

• sas-schatzi

Night Nacy-----i'll try and send that -pm . It's still saying I exceed my limit. Guess I'm just too talkative--------LOve you

• thats-life-
    thats-life- Member Posts: 169

hi sas, thanks and no probs...im sorry i called 'australian hours' (recipes) boring on the other thread, theyre not boring...im boring lol..i think im having a hard week, cranky and still in shock. i was really just trying to explain that we dont get up to much in the evening....nancy, your comment about becoming a cat made me chuckle..i should take chrissy's advice and stay away, but sometimes i feel the need to support people who are having their opinion shut down, regardless of their leanings...anyway, not hanging around, just wanted to say thanks for your thoughts sas. :) i wish there was a fun thread.

• hbcheryl
    hbcheryl Member Posts: 4,164

Chrissy I'm doing great and wanted to tell you since I did the aphid rose trick you gave me I have had the most incredible blooming rose garden, in fact I wish SoCalLisa lived close by as she could use my garden for her photos, right now I have 3 full vases that I picked on sunday.  Nancy the pull is so great I can taste the Chicko roll and I haven't had one in 20 years, used to have them for lunch in the olden days when i was young.

• sas-schatzi

Ang I'm back ------yes 3 jays is the bus lady---------she's pretty god with animated suff, I'm not. I can't even gey an avatar on------ugh

• sas-schatzi
    We're fun TL at least we don't fight.
    IT is so sad about your friend . was it strictly a surf accident or did it involve sharks?
  • sas-schatzi

TL it's like I said earlier, please for your own health and well being Luvey you need to stay away. I only went once and felt compelled to post, but i'll take it off my list. No such time in my life.

• sas-schatzi

Cheryl---------chrissy went to call 3jays

• Ang7

Hey SAS~

I'm going to go have some Tulsi Tea.  Very relaxing and yummy!

Catch you later?

• thats-life-

they dont know really sas..he was found floating next to his board..they bought him out of the surf, did cpr, and he went into cardiac arrest...he had that morning changed his mind about going to dreamworld (amusement park) with his GF and her 2 little children, stating he had a headache and would have a surf instead...they were on holiday.

• sas-schatzi

Cheryl Chrissy keeps us up to date on TEA. Aussie food would make a great addition to our food. It's a wonder that Outbacks hasn't brought in some recipes to give them atry. Americans are usually willing to try anything new------except for the bug eating guy only watched his show once UGH

• sas-schatzi

Night ANG comeback and visit anytime

• sas-schatzi

TL here that would have been an automatic coroners case, with autopsy to determine cause of death. Just a Bummer

• Hauntie
    Hauntie Member Posts: 369

Chrissy - I never made it to the beach this morning. Got caught up writing emails and before I knew it, I had to get in gear to get to an appointment. I gained 100 lbs. post breast cancer - I blame it all on the tamoxifen - my love of sweets had nothing to do with it. I lost 90 of it. Then put 60 of it back on. And,  I was no skinny minny before the 100 pound gain. Now it's time to get the weight off for good. Did I mention that last spring, I had my left knee replaced and the spring before that was my right knee. I seem to be making a habit of spending my summers having or recovering from surgery.  When people ask about all the surgeries, I tell them I'm building a better me from the ground up. Before the knee surgeries, I doubted I'd ever walk along the shore again.. I worked too, damned hard rehabing these new  knees, and I'm enjoying them too much,  to let this weight wear them down again. I'm an occupational therapy practitioner in the public schools, so thumbs are essential. It's pretty hard to teach zipping, buttoning, snapping and tying shoes wihout them. No walk on the beach this morning (um yesterday morning), but later this am I head to Cape Cod for a couple of girly days with my sister-in-law and 6 year old great niece. I'll be frolicking on the beach in no time. Think it's time to head to bed, I'm going to need all the energy I can muster to keep up with a 6 year old. Good night all. Sweet dreams.

• thats-life-

same happened here, autopsy, his body was only released monday, funeral is tomorrow...but i dont want to bring you girls down!

• sas-schatzi

TL------Iknow you feel compelled to go, but may be you can do a visit afterward. Skip the graveyard thing

• sas-schatzi

Haunti------Chrissy went to call 3Jays