Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

SEX - Very Raw Post

Options
123457»

Comments

• Denise2730
    Denise2730 Member Posts: 320
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • kaycancer
    kaycancer Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2012
    Options

i can relate me and my husband used to have sex all the time  all that changed when i had my hysterectomy because it hurts and my lack of sex drivemy now we dont have it that much

• 40-years-old-now
    40-years-old-now Member Posts: 23
    edited April 2012
    Options

COCOA BUTTER WORKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no pain nice lube and smells yummy!

got it from health foid store 7oz for $9  well worth that and much much more!

• Cyborg
    Cyborg Member Posts: 192
    edited April 2012
    Options

I love this thread. I need help...

• Brendatrue
    Brendatrue Member Posts: 487
    edited April 2012
    Options

When I went to see my gynecologist today, she said she'd never heard about Scream Cream, but she reviewed the PDF file from the link on this thread and had her RN call a local pharmacist, who does compounding. He insists that the compound has to be provided in a syringe, with 20 doses, with refrigerator shelf life of about 30 days. Of course, I can only dream about the possibility of having sex 20 times in 30 days! The pharmacist said he could not provide the mixture in a syringe with even just 10 doses because of the small amount of some of the ingredients, and he is unable to provide it in vials. My out of pocket for the syringe is $40 (allegedly my insurance won't pay anything). I'm going to try it. Anybody with input re shelf life of this stuff, insurance reimbursement, or other uses :) ?

• Cyborg
    Cyborg Member Posts: 192
    edited April 2012
    Options

It would be really cool to have sex 20 times in 30 days... Wow. Ithonkbi heard that SC comes in doses an syringes.. Easy to get inside I suppose. I hope everyone on here can get help from this thread. I'm all over it.

• divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,033
    edited April 2012
    Options

Not sure if anyone's still tuning into this thread....still, I wanted to share this crazy dream I had last night.

Completely bizarre.....I dreamt I had massive amounts of green slime pouring out of my 'nether region'.  I mean, it was cartoonish, it was bright green and bubbly, like the Nickelodeon slime, and gushiing like a river.  I gots NO CLUE what in the world I was doing dreaming this, but if there's any dream interpreters out there, I'd love to hear what symbolism you think this has.

I woke up this morning saying to myself, what in tarnation! what was that all about??? lol  

• 3littlegirls
    3littlegirls Member Posts: 17
    edited April 2012
    Options

I think it means you have one hell of a yeast infection. lol Hope not.  

• Joanne_53
    Joanne_53 Member Posts: 714
    edited April 2012
    Options

Michelle -- you made me laugh when I read that -- Divine, I sure hope not --- maybe it is just symbolic about getting the poison out of your body.  Keep us posted.

Joanne

• jancie
    jancie Member Posts: 403
    edited April 2012
    Options

My pharmacist puts the SC in a small jar and he has never said nor is it in the directions that you have to refrigerate it.  I use my fingers to apply the SC to myself.

• Brendatrue
    Brendatrue Member Posts: 487
    edited April 2012
    Options

Divine--Are you sure you haven't just started taking tamoxifen? Laughing

Jancie--Interesting; my pharmacist said it must be refrigerated or the compund would start breaking down. And he said it would last only 30 days in the refrigerator.

• divinemrsm
    edited April 2012
    Options

No yeast infection and I've been on arimidex since November. I ate a bunch of watermelon before I went to bed, so maybe that had an effect on my dreams.

• lezza13
    lezza13 Member Posts: 579
    edited April 2012
    Options

Hi   I would like to hear more about this SCream Cream.  I have tried Replenz Ouch!  Thanks

• IrishInNC
    IrishInNC Member Posts: 18
    edited April 2012
    Options

I had the link for the PDF file saved and now that I want to print it out to take it to my doctor the link no longer is available. Does anyone have the ingredients for the prescription Scream Cream that they can share with me. My husband and I would be so grateful. Thanks.

• NCbeachgal
    NCbeachgal Member Posts: 67
    edited April 2012
    Options

IrishinNC-go to the thread"The solution for painful intercourse!!!! Yippee! I found it there. What a beautiful day we had in NC today. I live in Lexington.

• NCbeachgal
    edited April 2012
    Options

Irish-maybe this will help

Scream Cream is by prescription:

http://compoundingtoday.com/CNLSharedInfo/DownloadPDF.cfm?Item=Scream_Cream_Handout.pdf

• IrishInNC
    IrishInNC Member Posts: 18
    edited April 2012
    Options

NCbeachgal...thanks for the info...but this link is the one that is no longer available...or they changed it and I can't find the PD file with the ingredients...mind if I ask where you get your compounded prescription made...I live in Greensboro and yes, it was a beautiful day here today!

• 1openheart
    1openheart Member Posts: 250
    edited April 2012
    Options

Divine....usually with a yeast infection the discharge is white or yellowish and it looks curdy, like cottage cheese.

A green, bubbly discharge often time indicates a bacterial vaginosis or maybe a trichomoniasis infection.  The over the counter yeast infection medications will not help these types of infections.

You might want to call your gyno. doc and get in to let them do a slide and figure out what is going on and get you some relief.  Feel better soon.

• NCbeachgal
    edited April 2012
    Options

Irish-I have the PDF saved in my iBooks library on my iPad. I have tried to copy and paste the document but for some reason I can't copy and paste the content of the PDF. If you feel comfortable sending me a PM with your email, I can email it to you. I haven't asked my doctor for an RX yet but after this weekend, I've got to do something. I've never had vaginal dryness before and I can't describe the painful intercourse. Razor blades on sandpaper. I'm almost two weeks post final chemo. Does it get any better?

Angie

• 1openheart
    edited April 2012
    Options

NC....here is the link I used:

See if this works. 

• NCbeachgal
    edited April 2012
    Options

Great open heart! The link worked! Good luck to you Irish!

• 40-years-old-now
    40-years-old-now Member Posts: 23
    edited April 2012
    Options

I have used the cocoa butter 100% food grade. IT WORKS GREAT. It is natural and I love the smell of chocolate.

You do have to be careful of stains if it is colored at all, but at $3 for 1oz you really cant go wrong.

The 8oz jar I got cost me $8.99 but I cant travel with that size so I had to go and get something smaller for our trip.

Candice

• divinemrsm
    edited April 2012
    Options

Ha, ha, please re-read my post about the green slime.

I stated it was a DREAM.

I don't have any green slime gushing from my body.

In fact, I do not have any kind of discharge.

It was a dream. 

Thanks. 

• 1openheart
    edited April 2012
    Options

Oh dear...I am SO sorry Mrs.M.   That was an aweful dream!!!  I'll blame it on the tamoxefin screwing with my brain and my eyesight!  Have a great day!

• mumito
    mumito Member Posts: 2,007
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Divine I had a similar dream only instead of green slime it was blood.YellNot fun to wake up to.I am pretty sure mine is all about an upcoming biopsy I am having.
  • divinemrsm
    edited April 2012
    Options

Ha, ha, openheart, I know you meant well...if I ever have green slime gushing out of any of my orifices, I'm going to the ER asap! lol

mumito...wishing you well with your biopsy. 

• klmk1974
    klmk1974 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2017
    Options

I completely agree that the oncologists are not honest . I was very specific and asked my surgeon and chemo doc about all possible sexual side effects . They flat out refused to answer ! My surgeon said ask my nurse and when I asked her she referred me to a sex therapist ! The pharmacist and head nurse at chemo office told me they had never been asked in their combined 20 years of experience and had no idea . Wtf? They new , they just refused to tell me because they knew I would refuse treatment . Now I have permanent nerve damage on the entire right side of my body from the surgeon and it feels like I have been cut in half . I have no good feelings from the waste up in front or back only pain , pressure negative feelings .My biggest problem is inability to feel sensual feeling at all physically . Im 41 and a year out of surgery and have been told the damage is permanat and there is nothing they can do . Im Regret submitting to treatments I knew were wrong for me

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,982
    edited July 2017
    Options

We know that this has not been an active thread, but posting in case anyone would like to complete our survey:

Sex and intimacy are challenging areas to navigate when you are diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. This survey is designed to help us gain a more complete understanding of your unique perspectives on this topic. While many Community members have shared insights in the Breastcancer.org forums, your anonymized, collective responses to this survey will help guide the voice, direction, and topics for our upcoming section on sexuality and intimacy for people after a stage IV/metastatic breast cancer diagnosis. It should take about 10-15 minutes to complete.

We sincerely appreciate your insights!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BCO_intimacy_MBC