STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited May 2013

Chevy your words are awesome, I know Ducky's still hurting, but your story is so true, I've only had the restrained tiraid(sic). That concluded "if you do it again I'll defriend you". Ah the ultimate threat defriended. I'd never be able to track what's going on.

Cami, you asked me awhile back if I remembered about your problem and I said I didn't. Well I remember the good stuff on Insomnia. The rest went down the pooper LOL.

CD, I thought you had another week?

Shell, what's up ? how you doing?

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited May 2013

Hope everyone is awesome....Had a good day yesterday....spent time with family, went to the race, today daughter is yelling at me for what I wrote on FB but she didn't do anything or acknowledged it til the afternoon, it is all about her...omg so pissed..7

just checking in

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited May 2013

Morning..I'm leavin today but just wanted to say most kids are spoiled rotten....we do everything for them to make their lives easier but do they appreciate it????only on a good day....one thing goes wrong and the fight is on....there are days I say what the hell did I do wrong?????their freekin father don't give a flyin fk about them and I swear they would never tell him to their face what they tell me...

End of rant...my GD is on er way...the one they are all jealous of...damn she is the only one who would kill for me....1 out of 10 is not bad.ha.

I also had 4 kids by the time I was 26....it was not fun.

Xoxo princess purple kantalope

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited May 2013

So much love and comfort from you all.......it is nice knowing I am not the only one this happens too, but so sad to see how many of us go through it.....

Chevy...I have one like that also...and she is one of the 2 I had it out with yesterday....she has a tongue like a razor blade.....

I could write a book......maybe if I start up my computer today I will give you an idea of yesterday...I am on the IPad hunting and pecking and it annoys the shit out of me........

Just hate conflict.......hugs

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2013

Princess K u have a safe trip and a good one.

Chick I knew about Karen but I thought u said it too--OMG I can't keep track, well just remember everything I said cuz mine was fine getting it and everyone I got it with--we had a blast.

Ducky how are u doing today?

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited May 2013

today is the day after mother's day with my friends and I complaining of not getting phone calls at all or getting them at 6pm.....son said didn't know there was a time limit, said yep.....first thing in the morning, they will get it when there kids are old and they ignore them...

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Blondie--I remember my mom telling my sister I hope u  have all girls, then u'll understand--when she was a teenager. hahaha My sister had 4 girls tha's it. I swear it was my mom's doing

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

Amazing.........well I got text messages........except the 2 who called, and they started an argument with me........went to the youngest for dinner........did see her.......the other 5.......never came near my front door........heard from 9 of my 18 grandchildren. Some I knew I wouldn't, others surprised I didn't hear from them.......

The 4 I didn't hear from does not shock me, they don't even call and thank me for their $100.00 birthday presents when I send them....they live 5 minutes away.....and 3 of them drive......

I call this the entitled generation......they think they are entitled to everything, while contributing shit.........

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited May 2013

Have a really funny story for you guys this morning. It was in the paper. So yesterday on one of our busy roads in Charlotte, it was a beautiful day,traffic was backed up for miles because there was a grandmother, mother and 2 small children out for a walk. Now that in itself would not generally cause a commotion. The only problem was that they were all naked......completely.Im sure we havnt heard the last of this one, but so far they took the mother and grandmother in to be evaluated and said there was nothing wrong with them mentally, they said they were just enjoying the sunshine......

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

Hmmmmmm.......maybe that is what I should have done instead of sitting on the phone with 2 of my daughters arguing about their petty bullshit....at least I could have gotten some extra vitamin D.....instead of getting aggravated with those 2.........

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited May 2013

In the chemo chair getting the 2nd round of the new juice. My sister is bringing me chili cheese fries and a cherry limeade for lunch. She rocks!

P

• JAN69
    JAN69 Member Posts: 731
    edited May 2013

Marywhere? - Please keep us updated.  A naked family.  On the highway.  Mentally ok.  That story has to  have more to it. 

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

P......enjoy, and hang in there girlfriend......hope it goes easy for you....hugs

• JAN69
    JAN69 Member Posts: 731
    edited May 2013

Ph - Bless those sisters that rock!  I think I'll have to see if I can whip up a cherry limeade.  Yum. 

You'll be my person to hold close today.  Hope that poison does it's job, but treats you kindly. 

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited May 2013

Hi phyllo dough...which I could bring you a pie! I start chemo sometime in the next 2 weeks.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922
    edited May 2013

DS sent me a really funny card:

"Mom, you sure had to put up with a lot of obnoxious behavior over the years!

...but enough about Dad.

Happy Mother's Day

PS. Please don't show this to you-know-who."

It's really funny because I always thought the messy house was the kid's fault. But they moved out and nothing changed. They have both received formal apologies for my blaming them.

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited May 2013

Hello, Hooligans. Please send good thoughts and prayers to my friend Zee. She is 38 and had a mastectomy 3 weeks ago. She starts chemo this Thu and is scared to death. I invited her to these boards but do not know if she will stop by. She is stage 1b and is doing 4 rounds of chemo plus rads.

Thanks, Jeanie

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Savgigi Please tell u'r friend (and she's so young too) to start on this thread and get used to the idea and see here we are not always talking about this horrible disease but yet we can talk about as long as she wants and give her some tips. I don't recommend going on the more serious boards first cuz it's more scary and SEish so she will worry more. she can justlurk with us if she wants to.But yet we can ease her worry also--so that's u'r job now. LOL

Mary walking naked--oh there has to be something going on--who examined them Donald Duck that basicall only wears a towel when he gets out of the shower and then gets dressed just in a top--no bottoms.

See Ducky they were enjoying the sun--singing Here comes the sun--I say---they took it litterally.

• ChickaD
    edited May 2013

HELLO ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...come out and play with us...I'm new too♥

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

Made my orthopedic appt.........so will be setting up for surgery if it isn't too late to repair the problem.....

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Oh ChickaD u'r a virginal chemo person, so play nice.

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited May 2013

I will check on her after her first chemo and tell her how welcome she is here

• ChickaD
    edited May 2013

Cami...lol better to laugh than cry..you heal better :) On a mission to give back!

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Chick it's funny cuz I always laugh about too many things so my Drs. don't always take me seriously wne I'm trying to explain my pain--it sounds like I'm in a cirxus act and I'm being shot out of a cannon and I'm to afraid and I just confuse the hell out of them cuz I'm laughing.--but it really helps the pain, honest.

• ChickaD
    edited May 2013

Yay for laughing! My docs think I'm nuts.....when I met my MO for the first time I took my printed vacation calendar for the year in with me and asked her if she could work around this when setting up my chemo. She just laughed at me and said you have cancer but you're worried about going on your vacations ....then she said you'll do just fine with this disease and I said if my year was going to suck it better damn well suck with a vacation in it....LOL

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited May 2013

Glad you have such wonderful sisters, Philistiana. My formal sibs are all younger brothers, no cherry limeade there. Luckily I have a good network of spiritual sisters.

Chevy - good sharing of daughter story - good comfort to Ducks.

Ducky - you sound better today. Good luck on your ortho appt.

Blondie - so glad you had a good day yesterday!

Encourage Zee to come hang with us, Jeanie. Lurkers are welcome. Be sure to let us know if she only reads  so we can be sure to "talk" to her!

Morning Chickydee, Cami, Wren, Jan, Joan, Esther and PPK (Princess Purple Kantaloupe).

Great story, Mary! Tell us if you here any more about them!! I used to take my son on nudie nature walks in our yard, but it is over an acre with lots of tropical foliage, tall trees  and a stream going through, never in public! Tell us more about them if you hear anything.

I'm doing great, Sassy. Still a bit swollen, tender and leaking. Can't go to Jazzercise, yet, but did a little gardening yesterday - what joy! Can't wait until I can use a shovel. Waiting to hear when my pediatric clinical will start - update, professor just called, starting a week from Friday.

Greetings to all our other friends not mentioned above, including all of our sisters who stop in to visit but don't chat!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited May 2013

I am afraid I am nuts - with all my drug sensitivities - I think my docs are all getting frustrated with me and I'm starting to believe they think I'm a hypochondriac - STFU!!!!!! I DIDN'T MAKE THESE THINGS HAPPEN TO ME - ****CRY*****

• ChickaD
    edited May 2013

GMA....dont cry....scream and yell at the docs....I too am overly sensitive to everything too..so I get your frustration....many HUGS!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited May 2013

After 2 weeks on tamoxifen(half dose) and a weekend on trasodone(1/4 of a pill! - to help with sleep): SEs = hungover, dizzy, shakey, leg and hip pains, crying spells, insomnia (get up 5 times a Night) but tired at the same time.  Everything seems worse than it was last week.. Edit: I forget alot!!! Inner child playing with matches - hot hot hot!!!

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited May 2013

WHAT???  What am I missing again?  What/who is zeeeeeeeeeeeee? 

And Ducky!  If they don't come a knockin' then they don't get that money.... At least not that much!  How rude!  I mean seriously!  Look..... Just stay the way you are.... if they don't know you by now, and KNOW that they can't make you different, or what they think you SHOULD be, then the hell with them.  

I just hate when DD wants/thinks I should do THIS, or that!  So now I say "okay, I will."  And then I just do what I want to do.  She lives in Orlando, and doesn't KNOW what I do.... Ha!  Like she says I have to get this book, or call this long lost relative!  Bull-snit!  If they want to call us, then that's great, but after I call them for 2 years.... THAT'S 2 YEARS.....!  and they can't return a call, then STFU! 

So sometimes no, I don't mind!  I don't want to mind my husband, much less my Daughter! 

Hey Cammi!  Good advice.... those serious threads will scare the pants off of you!   We are serious enough here!   Besides we have our own resident gals like Sassified and Shells, and (who else?) that knows what is what, so we can get help THERE!  In fact we don't even need Doctor's anymore...... Just each other.....Wink

"Morning Chickydee, Cami, Wren, Jan, Joan and PPK,  (Princess Purple Kantaloupe."    (I just copied and pasted that Shells!)

Oh wait, damnit.... Okay, I see zeeeeeeeee is someone new that we don't know yet!  Hi Zee!  Just block out all the other threads for her, and we will take care of her!

Shells!  If you are going to do gardening.... get a "kneelers bench"..... they are sooooooo cool!  And you can get up and down with no problems.  (Unlike ME who falls over any thing in my path!)  I fall over fences, bricks, & probably even a blade of grass.  I ordered one online.... wait a minute...

Phylisisinosis!  You were getting chemo, AND talking to us!  You rock girl!   Yes.... we are always here.... even when we don't want to be anywhere else.... Ha! 

Hi Princess Purple K.... and Marywhere!  Naked people?  Man, it takes all kinds.... they ALL have to be high!  Or just want a lot of attention.

Okay kids.... talk to you later! xoxoxoxoxo

Okay, this is it!  And you can turn it over and sit on it!

Chicks is "virginal" ..... What IS that?  I know that word from somewhere....

Wren!  I love that card!  Good sense of humor, and so true!