STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617
    edited May 2013

This is perfect for our group: my daughter made me a beautiful basket full of things to help me sleep! Perfect for Mother's Day. I still have my days and nights mixed up like a baby! Beatmon

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2013

GMA that rose bush is beautiful---they look pupleish, are they white. Oh and u'r allergic??? Well u can at least enjoy the view.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited May 2013

:) they are actually a pinkish white, but the sun was rising and glare wasn't right for the pic, so it distorted the color.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited May 2013

Very sad day.....won't talk about it, but just need to say I won't be on much...have a great day.........

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

For being there when I need lifting up.....my dear friends....

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited May 2013

Hugs, ducky

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited May 2013

Ducky, ((((HUGS))))

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited May 2013

Your roses are be u tee ful!!!!

They are one of the few things I miss living here. Enjoy!

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited May 2013

Hugggs Ducky...ill be thinking of you.worrying too.

After I got off this thread last nite I went to FB.big mistake.one of my friends passed away..freekin cancer.im not in a good mood either but my Mother's Day will be tomorrow when I get outa here.

Then my X DIL called to wish me happy Mother's Day..she said she hates her mother and I was the only mother who ever loved her.her mother is really a nutcase...

My phone started at 7am with the happy Mother's Day..Wish I could be with all my family but everyone lives sooo far.

Maybe SAS is right..I should move to PA....

Oh sas..can you add princess purple kantalope.ha.

Ill be back...

happy Mother's Day everyone.xo

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited May 2013

Ducky..... NO!  I'm sorry........ we'll be here.... just sorry!  We ARE the wind beneath your wings.... remember that.... xoxoxoxo

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited May 2013

Oh Ducky...worried......sending you love....♥

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

OMG Ducky I'm so scared rite now, I'm shaking--pease be OK---I'm sorry for what's happening (PRAYERS)

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited May 2013

Ducky....we 're here.....❤

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited May 2013

Ducky,  Sending positive thoughts your way.  Peace be with you.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited May 2013

(((((Ducky)))))

• JAN69
    JAN69 Member Posts: 731
    edited May 2013

SAS - I feel honored to be on this list of hooligans.  Call me:  Jan I Am, Double Mast. (can't remember how to abbreviate), ACT x6, killer rads x 30 something.  The fur lives in the wild: Thumber, Bambi, Gopher, Smokey the Bear.

Happy Mother's Day Everybody!  Jan I Am

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited May 2013

Ducky, With you, you have the strength to get through anything. L&H&P's sassy

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Jan it's nice to see u here--it's a quiet day today--but Welcome

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited May 2013

Jan & Granny, got your updates sassy

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Yes Jan.... Always welcome here..... just waiting to hear from the Duckmiester..... 

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited May 2013

Sas, 

For my update:  Treatment- Arimidex.  Furbaby- none right now.  Bailey, 15 1/2 year old yellow lab/golden retriever died in February.  Not ready for another dog yet.  My DH is away from home 6 weeks at a time and I'm working full time.  Furbabies deserve to have regular attention from their peeps, IMHO.

Having cool, overcast day today after 3 days of above 80 degrees.  I'm having a very relaxing day.

• FireKracker
    edited May 2013

It's cool here today but I have the AC on..rushin around like I'm on speed..still.

(((((((((((ducky)))))))where are you?????come out,come out where ever u r....

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited May 2013

Duck, duck, duck.......I cant say "goose" without you....please come out so we can help you.........

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Ducky....yes please.....have been thinking about you all afternoon.

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Ducky me too---I don't kow what to think please tell us as soon as u can.

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Julie--u have the same name as my niece-it's so pretty. I'm sorry about u'r furbaby it's always so sad,

• FireKracker
    edited May 2013

It's gonna be 25deg.in pa tomorrow nite and I have the AC on here.

Gonna freeze my butt off.sweatsuit and boots here they come.

Still no Ducky....awwwwww.

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

We have a frost warning for tonight in Toronto!!!!!

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Stay warm scottieeeeeeeee ! xooxoxo

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

Hi best friends....hope your day was a good one......went to my youngest daughter's for dinner...Chinese......it was nice.....

Spent the early part of the day doing a lot of crying......had a run in with 2 of my daughters, and was just so hurt....did you ever get tired of being people's whipping boy......I do believe it is jealousy......things were said today to me that went clear through, and it all began with my ride to my grandson's graduation...with the one....with the other one it was something else.......I can't take it anymore, and I

I am tired trying to make them understand......I can't please everyone, and I kill myself, and dwell on how to make sure I spread myself around so not to hurt anyone, and I always end up being the one who"never does the right thing".........I honestly believe in my heart that when they want me there they do........but when they don't I am a non issue..........anyway Things were said today that finally were said........held back much of my hurt from one daughter for 2 years which had to do with my BC and her being there for me.......oh this is so boring for you all....I am sorry...to much and too long to get off my chest, but it hurts, and the only ones I have are my kids........an only child....and I won't dare tell my other kids....cause I don't want them to get angry with each other because of me .but who do you talk too..........it is my problem.......thanks for your hugs and concern.......Love you all.....how do strangers become your angels......hugs