STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2013

Good Morning Scottie--I. up kind of normal today--the house is quiet--and I hear u'r coming to Chicago in July, when I saw u'r name as 1of the women I thought OMG mayb I can meet up with them cuz they're planning a meetig on one of the threads fpr lunch---Downtown so I'm hoping I get to meet u.

Have a wonderfu day. and my coffee is beig made now. LOL

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited May 2013

HELLO....what's in your coffee girl...I've been talking to you about it for weeks now...lol

I'm sooooo hoping we get to meet....❤

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

LOLhahaha Scottie now I'm laughing--I just don't put things together hahaha but I forgot who said it, but when I saw u'r name I thought is that my Scottie and then I saw u mention Chicago. OMG I'm brain dead, I read everything, but by the time I answer I forget uless it's one on one. And yea I do like certain things in my coffee. Well That's what pushed me to think it might be possible cuz I can take a train downtow and a cab whereever it is. So I'm trying to go for it.

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Cami WTH!!!! You KNOW there's only one Scottiee ....lol...oh I do hope this will happen

Then we can brag to these hooligans how wonderful and beautiful WE are....thank God

they are all asleep and we can discuss this privately...😋😎

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

PS....Cami I'm brain dead too and there's nothing in my coffee....you win ....lol

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Scottie we can really brag about it and I know there is only 1 Scottie but it was funny how I thought is that MY scottie. how silly.

What are these hooligans doing getting breakfast in bed this morning? This is the best part of the ay to me, it always was even when my kids were little and I'd wake up and have my coffee and just relax. Now I find myself relaxing alot thos. hahaha

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited May 2013

Oh hey MORNING kids!  I HEARD you rumbling around, so thought we could have coffee together!

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Things are much better now.... again.  Geez, thanks you guys.. I sat here with tears in my eyes, reading about what some of us go through with these guys....   See, I can look over at him sleeping right now, and there are little sprouts of gray sticking up on the pillow, and he looks so silly when he gets up...Wink... I don't even TRY to stay mad anymore...   He was helping me out in the yard all day, and even with dinner. 

I think that's how they say they are "sorry".... because it meant a lot.

I'm TRYing to hurry with this, to see if you 2 hooligans are still HERE! 

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

I saw this on another thread.....

Photo

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Chevy.....my hubby is exactly the same...not good at saying sorry (Greek) but he would

buy flowers or as you say make dinner or quietly do other things for me....didn't and still doesn't realize Inwould rather have a hug and I'm sorry and let's talk about it. Sitting quietly and discussing has never been his forte ....he's more the walk out the door type

returning with flowers, Greek cakes....whatever....lol. You can always PM me because

I completely get you and have made the same decision as you...weighing the pros and cons and the pros outweigh the cons.

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Thanks little Scot...  It's just so hard to know what to do...  I DID leave one time.... I mean 5 times,  and this was 11years ago this month.  But  so glad I came back and stayed.   What is WITH this Greek/Italian "thing" and the bad moods?  Those dark places they go in their little pea brains! And always thinking they must be in CHARGE, and they can do ANYthing, and the wife just better STFU and DEAL!  Ha!  I can laugh now, and it's because I can read about all you women, and know we all have to deal with SOMEthing.

Thank you my friends..... love you so much! xoxoxo

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited May 2013

Happy Mothers Day to my best friends........love you all...."You Are the Wind Beneath My Wings"

So nice having my morning coffee with you all........

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Hey Ducky!  Happy Mothers Day to us ALL!  That's beautiful....

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Oh wait.... I found this one too!

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

OMG Gals ...STFU....you are both making me cry!!!!

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

Chevy......got your back girl......my big question even till today is, "why did I stay....why did he.......I guess either misery loved company, or he did enough things right, and so did I in his eyes, so we treated each day like it was the first day of our lives.........I always thought when I went to bed on those bad nights.....that tomorrow would be different.........often wondered was I the only one this happened too, but after hearing all your stories I think............." OMG".......I was never alone in my sadness, funny how we open up to each other, but hid many times to the people how life was at times.........

HAVE A GREAT DAY Chevy..........hope it's another Happy one......hugs.

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Awwwww that's so sweet--U soud good today Chevy--Please enjy the day and u are a trouper too--Ducky, Scottie==and anyone who is married to a Greek or Italian the mood swings are insane. Altho my dad was not typical, especially being born in Italy--he adored my mom and did anything to make her happy for almost 70 years and he was always good to u---he was not the norm for thise days especialy He never raised his voice to my mom and growing up I really thought oh I want to marry an Italian they are so nice---Big mistake I married 2 of them disaster each time. My sister and I have both talked about it, cuz she married an Italian--they've been married over 50 yrs and we both blame my dad for lettig us think Italian men were always happy and does whatever his wife wants. LOL

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Ducky....you are so right....could not have worded it better. I never even opened up to my mother....she was too far away to try and help me and besides, I didn't want to worry

her OR ....may be hear I told you so. She begged me not to marry my husband because

our cultures were so different....good lesson to be learned kids....always listen to your mother...lol

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited May 2013

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY AND HAPPY MEMORIES OF OUR MOMS. l&h&p'S SASSY

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Yeah...Chevy...those mood swings!!!!!

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

He was full blooded Italian....mother and father......grandparents...maybe this is a clue to my daughters thoughts........loved their father,did not appreciate his moods........and none of them married Italian........so what does that tell you......

As I said....he was not a drinker, so I can't use that as an excuse.......I always believed it was his background.......he was just, moody, controlling, and abusive........it wasn't everyday, but it was enough to say "you deserve better, you are above this type of treatment, why do you allow this,......what the hell is wrong with you"..............but as a new day dawned I would say to myself".........you can change this...........but finally realized........the change had to come from him, but he thought he did nothing wrong.........and you can't change what you don't acknowledge.........

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

You guys are the best!  Ducky..... so right.  I know we can't change things..... but isn't it funny how we DO pray for a better morning?  And it always is!   Today is sunny, and I have all my friends here with me.... that's all that matters! xoxoxo

Thanks little Scottieeee and Cammi......

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Sorry for those whose present and past memories are elbowing in on a day to remember good things. Bummer. Push e'm aside and enjoy the day with alittle flair you hooligans. I tried climbing the cargo net at Disney last week paid for it ever sense, but I tried, the fun part was the only way to get back to the beginning was --drop and roll down the net. That's worth the pain.

Chevy had the same idea that Mary used. Grannycam. Let him see what he's like.

Going to add furballs to name list too besides treatment status. Having to take notes for last few days, to try and keep things straight.

Granny, once you get to GD's, give things a couple of days to calm down, then see what the new environment has for you. This may be Gods way of getting you to PA permanently.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited May 2013

Still have cpap on reading without my glasses. DH is asleep next to me and I've been lying here awake since 4 trying to sleep in on my only day to do that. I'm hating tamoxifen at the moment

Happy Mothers Day Anyway.

Couldn't read all the bantering, but I love it.

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Post a reply

May 10, 2013 11:44 AM, edited 22 hours ago    by sas-schatzi

May  6, 2013 10:29 AM, edited a few seconds ago    by sas-schatzi

By next week we're going to have to do a roll call to see who's who and who've each has decided to be. I'll start off then as people add the old ,the, new, and the wanna be, I'll keep adding names to this list as I see them, except leaving off "B"'s.

"A child of many names is much loved"

ChickaD, ChickieD, chickadee, Miss chickie, chickie, chickiepoo, Dchickie,Chickadana, Our Baby Dana--Treatment: BMX with DIEP sameday-surgical history; chemo to start approx may 17th2013, Furballs:Shepards-Tasha& Samantha

Mary, Marywhat, Marywho, Marywhen, Marywhere, Marywhy, Maryhowmuch, Maryhowoften, Ice-road Trucker,IRT Short for I-R-Trucker,  Hoedown Girl(Nov9th2013 DS wedding),Treatment:

Camilegal, Cami, Spunky, Spunkie,Treatment:done?,Furball:Kati-Kat

Chevyboy, Chevy, Olds, SweetPea, Chevette,Chevylicious,Chevorlette, Treatment:done?

GrannyDukes, granny, GG, Princess Kantaloupe, Princess K , Princess Purple Kantalope,Treatment:done?

Pdgraham, Phyll, Phyllis, Phyllopian(phoenetically that's fa'-lop-pian, Chevy did you really mean to call her a tube attached to the uterus?), Phillissians(now Chevy's got you in the bible), Ph/pH now your a measurement symbol for acid/base balance. Choro-phyll ah environmentally correct producing___? Is it oxygen or sugar? Phyllo Dough. Phyllopteryx (the weedy seadragon) now she's a dinosaur er weed?. PhollicleDamage speaks for itself. Phyllandita, is this a drink or a plant species, PK,Phillidromia=plant?, Miss Pie Dough, Phylissnavidad, treatmant:chemo, Furball:

DuckyB, Ducky, Promqueen MHC, Duckling, Duckmiester, Miss Ducky

Sas-Schatzi, Sas, sassy-treatment: BMX/recon/chemo/brainsx done, Furballs:dini-lab, schatzi-germanwired haired pointer(GWP)

Red,Treatment:chemo

April485, Stretch (am 4'11" - Ha!), Glinda the GoodWitch-- Treatment Rads May 2013

Shellshine, Shell, Shells, ShinyshellsTE to foobs May2013

Kathindc, Kathy, Kathy-in-dc,Traetment:

"?", Flower, Flowermound, Flowers, Ms Flowers, Carolyn, Treatment:

Scottie,Treatment:, Furball:,

Chabba,Treatment: lumpectomy, radiation done, 4th fo 5yrs of Tamoxifen,problem toe now4/13, Furball:Yo aka Pal,Goof

VEGGY, Plain Ole Veggy, Veg, Val, Treatment:BMX,Chemo May 2013, Stage4. Furball:none

Blondiex46, Blondie, Sandy, Miss Purple, Blondiepurpledarling, akaBPD,Treatment:rads

Wren44, Treatment:,Furball:

Mericat, mer, meri, Treatment:, Furball:

Iatiger, Treatment, Furball

Beatmom, Brenda, Treatment:, Furball:

GMAfoley, GMA,Treatment:ProblemSleep apnea/Insomnia, Furball:

savgigi, jeannie, Treatment:, Furball:

Julianna, Jule(s), Jewel, Treatment:BMX,Arimidex, Furball:none

Reality, Sherry, Treatment:, Furball:

Jan69, Jan I am, Treatment: BMX done; chemo and rads now, Furball: thumper, bambi gopher, smokey the bear.

Joellelee, Treatment:, Furball:

Zephyr1929, Zeph, ZEEE,ZEE/phyrTreatment:, Furball:

ShaneOak, Shane(where are you?), Treatment:, Furball:

Spookiesmom, Spookie,Treatment:, Furball:spookie

Joan811

Dvrgrl

Who'd i MISS???????? SASSY

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

GMA--we'll catch up this week, here's the link for Hot Flash Forum.

http://community.breastcancer.org/topic_post?forum_id=78&id=770796&page=1

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited May 2013

I decided to share my natural roses with you all this morning - Here's a REAL HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.. All my roses (which I'm allergic to) are in full bloom!!!

Rose

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited May 2013

My g-, girls you never sleep? 40 posts? cant keep up with you and I got up at 8:30. Hope everybody has a wonderful day. My gang is not getting here till 6. future dil has to work. So I am going to church agian. Ducky? I waited in vain for the spandex, it never came...Smile

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

Damn it was really sexy.....watch for your Postal delivery person in animal print spandex......it's been stolen.........

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited May 2013

Happy Mother's Day, Hoologans!!! Y'all are the bestest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!