STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2013

Ducky do u have a problem with being put out?

Gee Bernardi with that name who would have thunk--like Galasso took my name back after the other ones I had--still Italian but didn't belong to me anymore.

More storms are-a-comin. Hope everybody is safe.

Oh Phylogun, u'r probably a good shot, shoot u'r ankle bracelet off and see this is where a cat would come in handy--they'd never know but if u don't have one, put it on u'r bed and go whereever u want.

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Chevy I forgot today is the last day of the chicken fricasse fiasco, are they all accounted for? Do they all have their legs and wings? U did good then.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited May 2013

Cam......put out of what ?..........been put out of many...........got told next comment and I would be tossed out of my grandaughter's game.......all I yelled was....HEY UMP! I HAVE AN EXTRA PAIR OF GLASSES YOU CAN BORROW".........

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited May 2013

Happy Birthday Flower....hope you enjoyed your party month.

It's freekin hot hot hot in NJ...

Finally got the call from the last lawyer...no is the answer.

I'm still lookin for someone to write the letters.

I will find that person.wait and see

I. Still doin my homework.

Went to the dentist today...it's all good ....2maybe 3 more appts.July1.ill be done or I'm gonna kill someone..

Welcome newbee..forgot your name...you will get used to me....I'm the dingbat with a big mouth...dirty one too.

Gonna play cards tonite with the boys....yay...

Sas...I'm so sorry about your breakup(if it does happen)..hang in there...you will always have us.xo

oh Camille....Italian is very hard to learn too...with the same word and 2different meanings.like the word why and because=perche(sp) right?

Enuf...hugggs everyone

Princess purple kantalope

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited May 2013

Thanks to Sassy and everybody for advice. Im a little better today. I was feeling a little out of control yesterday butwill be able to get a handle on it. You're right though Sas, its probably time to talk to somebody. Dh and I went out to play today. Went and looked at boats and tag-along rvs. He wants a boat I want an rv. Probably will not end up with either one but it was fun to go out and look. Picking up gs from daycare in a little while, hope hes in a good mood, last week he was mad at me cause I didnt have gummy spiderman.-This week Im good though, gummy spiderman And chocolate pop-tarts.......be back later.

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Ducky I meant put out as to sleep for an operation. I can't spell anestesia ever so I just said put out. hahaha U yell that at the game--that's funny,

• FireKracker
    edited May 2013

WHAT???Ducky puts out?I thought only Chevy puts out.

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Princess I thought u put out too????

• FireKracker
    edited May 2013

ME...with who?????not those slimy men I play cards with.

Who is lookin at me without teeth?????and a mask on.lol

Just wait till I get those new ones...then well maybe...nah....don't think so.

just because Chevy calls me a tramp doesn't mean I am....even tho I do/did look like one..gotta find those CFM she's.

Oh the newbee is gonna think I'm really a tramp....thanks Camille.

You do speak Italian right? Boca velano...ha.

Xo kantalope

• marywh
    edited May 2013

Well, if you have a mask on, princess, how do they know about your teeth? and all of you talking about putting out? You girls are so naughty.After all these years I thought putting out was just for procreation!!!

• FireKracker
    edited May 2013

Everyone knows about my teeth...especially where I live.they think I have a drain in my mouth.ha...

I don't put out Mary what's your name....Chevy implies I do and you know ducky she goes along for the ride.ha.

Procreating??????what?????at this age?????

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited May 2013

We don't procreate, we reciprocate!  Ha, ha!  And yes.... no more chickin'sittin for me!  They are all still there I think!   They look huge to me... And they are getting too used to me, and come close to my ankles, so it's time to say a quick good-bye!  Wink

I don't think any of us "put-out"....  Wink  I mean we USED to, well, I mean ask Ducky about the Pilot episode....   she loves to fly now....

Little Princess is not a tramp, except when she wants to be... and she wears those shoes....!   Honestly she belongs to just us.... she lives in my heart, and I love her like a little silly sister.   What would I do if we couldn't tease each other?   This world would be a boring place.....

And Sassy.....  It just never ends, right?  He'll be back.... You know he will.... Maybe you should change your locks, and let him think you mean business this time....   Or at least until he is ready to commit to maybe YOU!  Are you sure you want him?  I mean I've heard that saying, "Be careful what you ask for because you just might get it.".....  I thank God my Daughter didn't make permanent plans with her on-again boyfriend! 

She is much happier without him stopping by, and then..... nothing!    Oh no doubt she will hear from him again..... but I want her to be strong enough to tell him to take a flying hike...  I cleaned THAT one up!   She KNOWS what he is like, and what he is doing, but that little bit of caring is still there.

Cammi, you are sooooo funny!  Always make me smile.... along with that OTHER little gal with the tracer bracelet, or whatever it is!    They are going to track Phyllisinest down, if she strays too far, you know.

Chickeroony and DWwillIam.... I'm sayin' Hi to you both.... Ha, ha!  Love you guys! xoxoxo

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Oh yea sweet little Mary 2 step who probably danced a foot apart--put out after the dance, that why she knew where the library was--she spent alot of time behind it. Like some of us have. And now I know why Phylostonin took her picture down--I thought she looked familiar, like a wanted poster in a post office like 5'10", called machinegun Phylly--yea right she's hiding out here, but I know her kind--not putana, like some, but some danger zones she's been in. It all makes sense now. This whole experience has been playing with our minds,oops gotta take my meds now. LOL

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited May 2013

Rofl cammi! You are too funny!!!

phyllharmonica

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited May 2013

CMB (Flowers) what a great idea....go to the party SAS...and play with the birthday girl

SAS so sorry, don't ya just hate it when you know you have to do something for whatever the reason but it is so hard to bring yourself to do it....what do you want it to be...with or without him in your life....we r here for you {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}

CAM I am so sorry....

Chickie glad you are feeling better.....Smile

Philly...hope you are having a wondrful day!!!

Ducky.....going to the shore?

Granny...you are way too funny, teeth...cards....

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited May 2013

Flowers....Happy, happy birthday..💃

Sas.....so sorry for your troubles at the moment, all I can say is MEN, can't live with them, can't live without them...😟

Mary, glad you feel a little better today....hard thing to hear, but as so many have said, totally doable....hell you're not going to let a little thing like CHF bring you down...you're way stronger than that girl..❤

Chick....glad you are starting g to feel better.

Cami, Veggy, Chevy....you guys just crack me up so much....

All this talk about putting out ....what happened to the born again virgins...😋

Flowers....it's my son's birthday today also...30 yrs old....NOW I feel old, yesterday I felt

like 21😎😷

Princess...you putting out too?????

I know I've missed some of you hooligans, forgive me....think that pit did eventually go north instead of south...ha ha ha

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

/scottie it's u;r son's birthday too--how sweet 30 yrs old. that means u'r older hahaha--My baby is going to be 43 soon and I forget how old the other one is cuz she's not my favorite but I know she's a few yrs. older.  LOL

I am typing in the dark---I can't type in light why don't I turn a light on--it's going to rain so cloudy out there.

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Cami.....you, Chevy, Ducky, Veggy and the Princess should get together and write a script for a movie....you guys could make a fortune.....natural born comedians....🃏

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617
    edited May 2013

Omg: girls turn on the weather channel! I am safe! Tornadoes are bearing down again...a mile wide one.... Ad multiple others Be

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Oh Beatmon....not again!!!!!!!!please stay safe...❤

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited June 2013

Yep....I'm saying it.......I FEEL BETTER ....yay!!!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited June 2013

Cam......I will be out for the surgery.....but I do put out....ask the Pilot....lol

Sas....you deserve better...he is doing you no favors, someone out there will love you for what you are...a caring, loving, very intelligent woman with so much to give.........there is a lot of good sex out there....what matters is commitment, you should expect and accept no less.....hugs girlfriend......your a winner......

Beat mom.....not again...stay safe

Granny......you go girl.........smile that smile...your almost there.......

Blonde....no shore....grandaughter's graduation party........

• FireKracker
    edited June 2013

Well I'm back from my card game early...no I didn't put out for the guys BUT I cleaned them out...we play for 20 bucks.if you lose the 20 bucks you leave...well they all left...so I probably won quite a bit of money....and I didn't even have to put out...I did wear a real low cut to...damn it's freekin hot in NJ....

Did we chase the newbee away????

Ducky with the pilot

Scottie growing a tree from her arse

Mary what's her name doin it in the library

And darling Chevy playin with her chickens....

SAS...I'm sorry.....just breathe...things do have a way of workin out.

I love all of you....

Hugggs princess.

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617
    edited June 2013

Princess: did I read u and philharmonic were asked to leave Atlantic City cause u were such card sharks? BE

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited June 2013

Hooligans in Oklahoma, please keep safe.

• diane49
    diane49 Member Posts: 17
    edited June 2013

Stop talking do I can play too lol

• diane49
    edited June 2013

You ladies seem like lots of fun....no pissin and moanin here

• diane49
    edited June 2013

Uh oh...did I scare you off

• FireKracker
    edited June 2013

You did not scare me....and I can honestly say without any hesitation you will not scare even 1 sista away....they must be putting out somewhere...not Chevy she is probably sleeping...this thread goes 24/7...of course not me...the princess goes to bed around 11and I come back after they all have their coffee..

Stick around Diane...and welcome.

• marywh
    edited June 2013

And for all of you that are interested, I Did Not put out in the library or the dance, as dances were not popular with the biker wanna bes which I was when I was young. and I did not spend time in the library because that was not cool either. I read in secret, and spent my teen-age years hanging out at the barn where I kept my horse, and sneaking around trying to get in biker bars when I was 15. I always did have a thing for tatoos and bushy beards....and can anyone say hayloftWink!