STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited June 2013

I'm LOLing out loud Scottiee--what is it about all of us---we have the right day and wrong time--we have the wrong day and right time. hahaha

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited June 2013

Transplant....good heavens, there isn't a damn thing on this body that doesn't need replacing....one thing is worse then the other........ooohhhhh, no, the mouth still works fine......even when my foot is in it....which is 95% of the time.......

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited June 2013

Ducky...don't even mention mouth...ok...unless u want me to start in with mine....and no one wants to hear that again and again and again..

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited June 2013

Princess....I leave it on all night then wash it out in the morning.

• duckyb1
    edited June 2013

Actually want another belly laugh......when I was getting dressed after I drank coffee and was sure today was Monday...( of course without thinking, your an idiot)......I looked out the window and thought.......it's friggin sunny out there....what happened to the storm, wind, severe weather they said on the news last night we were getting on Sunday night into Monday......those assholes never get anything right......even blaming the poor weather people.......again, thinking it was Monday........WTF....how many clues did I need ......I am still peeing my pants thinking about it

Think the Priest will think its funny when I go to confession and try to explain why I missed Mass today........no, better skip over that sin, he knows my kids, and might suggest "committal"........

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited June 2013

I was thinking the same thing about what my minister would thinkabout buying blow-up dolls instead of coming to church....

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited June 2013

Oh Ducku u didn't sin at all, no need to think about it---but Mary on the other hand it's questionable. Blow up dolls?

• marywh
    edited June 2013

ok so I have a thing for spiderman too, SO?

• duckyb1
    edited June 2013

Dwilli, Willie, Nillie........just ate mushrooms.......oooohhhhhh, the colors, pinks, blues, all colors........love mushrooms.....

Hey maybe it will help me remember what day it i....lol

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited June 2013

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than to have a frontal lobotomy!

• Scottiee1
    edited June 2013

Ducky....they will help your immune system....memory, not so much....lol

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited June 2013

Morning Holligals! Happy Sunday!!

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited June 2013

OMg you guys were really busy...and I was only off yesterday....have lots of pages to go through...here goes

Beat, as of the 31st glad you were ok

Sas what ducky says....oh yea Ducky forgot about the party......it is so hot here...

CAM  I have a favorite even tho people yell at me.....it is my oldest for the obvious reasons, they all thought it was my youngest daughter.....have favorite grandchildren also...they are boys and girls....my oldest grandchilds  girl 17 and boy 7 (Andrew, tomorrow he will b 7)

Granny good job....what will you do with the winnings?

Scottie...you are so cute...

Chickie so happy that you are feeling better...

ME on the 2nd....getting further and further away from 2 wednesdays ago...back to chemo on wed but relishing the fact that I am on nothing....this is the first day didn't feel like I needed a nap...or a lay down...mouth sores and sores on my tongue are annoying, but eating wendys and mcdonalds milkshakes, even got the winter clothes away and the summer ones out....still don't have a car, and freaked out on the older kids cause they know I have no car, needs a battery and have no family (just friends) and they have not offered to help me get it back on the road, exhusband in front of new wifey (she is #4, I amd #2) said he would fix it....WTF, what are kids for, lol

• blondiex46
    edited June 2013

NEXT...

diane, we r lots of fun

MARY, do you have tattoos?

Ducky didn't know that was your name, and WAIT you dropped the oldest.....and left us with the rest of the crap oh I mean things that you profess to b.....you left things out didn't you...

chickie you may be the youngest we have never discuss youngest just oldest.....

NEXT

• Scottiee1
    edited June 2013

Blondie....cute!!!!!! Does that mean I need to move to another thread ?????

So sorry about your car. Yeah kids.....sometimes I think they are more obliging to their friends. My younger one is finally starting to mature and is helping me a lot now.

He vacuums, washes windows, loves cooking, but not dishes...lol...the older one needs directions to get to the kitchen!!!

• blondiex46
    edited June 2013

dwii..me too....love that quiet...

Scottie no stress, I heard that before but it is impossible, especially with people that don't believe it.

Chevy...mushrooms, never did them....wondered where you were...u ok? Need to get my hearing checked....my granddaughter asked me if my hearing was going....alll that loud music, which I still listen too.

CAM my grandchildren do the same thing, ask me questions, they know I will tell them the thruth then I go to their parents and say you need to talk to them, only if I think they need to also....I guess I am the go between..

SAV good for you, how awesome is that...

hey Phyillie, yea can you do that cause they are finding a cure, but It is taking a way too long time...

and I didn't put out either, boys thought I was weird.....my mother's fault she made my clothes until I was 15

I have my info there I think....

NEXT

• blondiex46
    edited June 2013

Shell I am so proud of you and you should be proud of yourself...

Flowers so sorry that that has happened to you.....but you will be fine and we will be here...to vent to when it is not.

I don't have a buddy either...

NEXT

• marywh
    edited June 2013

No tats for me, I just like them on guys, really.Dd made up for me though I think shes up to 7.Shes the winner in our family, dh and oldest ds only have 1 . youngest ds doesnt have any yet. I always thought about how tats would look when I got older. Thats why I never did it.

• Scottiee1
    edited June 2013

Blondie.....I will gladly be your budy if you want to send me your info.

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited June 2013

Hi hoolies.....slight chemo relapse there, but back...I think.

Can't taste a damn thing....any suggestions...is it temporary?

• blondiex46
    edited June 2013

chickie, no taste at all or metally taste.....use plastic utensils

sure scottie, what do you need....

OMG feel like I have been reading forever....tired now, going to lay down it is 5.00...wow...

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited June 2013

Is Blondie pretending she is a orphink?  But we don't SEE her for years at a time!  Wink We can ALL be her gal-pal.... right?  I mean if we can get her  stick around for 5 minutes!  Ha!

Princess Kantalope spent her winnings on drugs, sex, and rock and roll!  She TOLD me so! 

And Marymaryquitethetart has a blow-up doll?  I didn't know they even MADE them!   And she has tattoo's from head to toe? 

So ducky.... what are you going to do tomorrow?  It's Wednesday you know.... 

My youngest Daughter has cat prints tattooed on her neck....Little tiny ones...... Along with several others.... WTH.... guess she can do what she wants to do....  She misses her 19 year old cat so much.... so I think she is going to get another kitten....   She thinks that will help her 10 year old cat not  be  so lonesome.... 

My DH has a few Tattoo's.... Even one of our old dog Chevy.... He took his picture up to the shop, and they did pretty good!  And I have one of a rhinoscerous on my left foot....  Wink

• ChickaD
    edited June 2013

No taste at all...no metalic taste though yet...just can't taste anything..........

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980
    edited June 2013

Chevy, it's great that you (and Cam) hold up the mornings....I usually shut down at night....should we sign up for 24 hour coverage slots?  There's gotta be something for everyone here.

And Chevy, with what's going on around the country, i wouldn't wish for anyone's weather...
    PhG  ... (hey is that a new diploma for ankle bracelet grads??  maybe it comes with a license for paint ball guns...)  anyway, yup it's poppies over the bed...I love the colors!  Experiment with cropping, and also enlarge it on the computer to be sure it isn't too pixelated.  If you order from Walmart or other discount photo, you can even get the "canvas" print to like a painting.  

Cmb, the family dynamic sounds appalling right now.  I wouldn't burn all bridges; do let your sister and mother know that you need them in your life right now.  and I would ignore the request to
    "make it right".  It sounds like they may have experience with his wrath and want to tiptoe around instead of stand up to him.

Wren, your aunt's story is so funny! i don't think i'd recognize the plant, myself.  i'll leave that to Chevy.

Ducky, I picked up on it right away that it was odd that you were going...never saw you have an appt. on Sunday before....guess you never heard of that either Embarassed 

i have missed so many appointments...some docs just bill my insurance as if i were there...i think that is not legal but easier than trying to collect a missed appointment fee from me.

• marywh
    edited June 2013

I think sweet pee is the youngest.

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980
    edited June 2013

Sandy, you're catching up on the thread, and I am not sure what you are talking about...maybe I need to go back ten pages and read up.
    Try not to think about what's coming next week and just enjoy the next few days if you can. Re: car??  There's got to be some help out there.  Did you ask ur kidz? I like that ExDH is standing up for you in front of DW#4...but did he fix it??

Speaking of faves... My 2 grandkids (he-9, she-7) just left with their mom DD#2 back to CT.  It was constant non-stop but they were great and more importantly, they were grateful.  I think I just switched favorite grandkids.  My 2 in NJ (girls, 5, 2) are so close to my heart.  But these 2 are so grown up - life is so much easier!  No diapers, car seats, they get up without waking me, they dress themselves, they like to take showers, we have real conversations, they eat a variety of real food and they watch movies besides Disney.  What was I missing???   One more reason - DD#3, mom of Jersey girls (5, 2), is out here at the L.I north shore beach 20 miles from me this week end-house right on the water.  She did not invite us with their cousins to come over for a swim....she called me to "check in" and i was waiting for the phone invite so the kids could play, but it never came.  Also same DD#3 is going on a job interivew near Boston (4.5 hours from here) and my heart is breaking and maybe I need to detach so I'm not so heartbroken when my little princesses move away.

Sorry, I'm being a downer.  Had a good week end. 
    Still scratching....I did not think this contact dermatitis could spread any more but it surely does, each day.  One very large area is like sunburn and skin like paper until it cracks.  (ughly sorry)  Now, a dot on my chin....it better not come on my face. 

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited June 2013

Blondiee I will be your buddy, too. LMK by PM.  Granny had the great idea for us to exchange  contact information with our buddies.

Joan  - I'll take the 3 am slot east coast time - it's 9:00 pm here, my favorite time to connect other than weekends. I used to stay up late but now gotta wake up at 5:00 am - YIKES!!

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited June 2013

OMG.I swear I was eating some sherbit and I really spit it all over my new iPad.Ducky started it..as usual.She y finished it and Mary what's ur name was right in the middle..oh wait no blonde was in the middle with all her post....cracked me up...no she was not on here yesterday when we did the all day buddy up.blonde just pick anyone.like Chevy said maybe your buddy could bring you here not to miss all the fun like we had yesterday.

Scottee.the coconut oil is still on my hair.since the surgery my hair got very dry.was supposed to get a hair fri.but the teeth got in the way.

Chevy...WHAT you have a tat and Mary doesn't...shocking.i have one too.does that surprise anyone...besides didnt anyone get tats for the rads.i got 5..

Well I gues I betta clean this iPad.its sticky

Ill be back

Princesssssssss

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited June 2013

I can still taste, but it sure is weird. My new fave is turkey sausage bites. Definitely should not be eating that carp. Mostly only salty tastes good, but a few sweet things too. Definitely nothing healthy tastes good. Chickie, it will come back after chemo.

blondie, good luck on Wed! Tuesday is my next infusion and I will be halfway thru those. Yippee!

PPK is wearing 2 compression bras? That sounds so aggravating! I'm still trying to get fitted for one. Wearing a sleeve And a compression shirt in the meantime, but my LE is very mild. About this time every day I start feeling like a stuffed sausage. Just hope that my head doesn't explode because all of the rest of me is squozen. Pls tell me that won't happen?

Blondie, nice catching up you did!

• ChickaD
    edited June 2013

Miss Favorite Phyllopie....how did you know LE was starting?